• Originally posted by darkdamigo View Post
      fix the bug please..
      can't join GA anymore
      always black screen after enter a room/make a room

i know u!!! XD

Comment

• Originally posted by SenjuW View Post
        aint proving anything. u just did.
        you know wartune was a lot more peaceful a few months back before people like you came in,
        there were people from different racial and social cultures with different beliefs and no one had problems with anyone,
        or took anything into much of concern, calling some one an IQ-less-unsocial-tard in a forum cause of a post ?? yeap you sure are great yourself
        who cares about forum posts that much anyway

Comment

• Originally posted by Digenhs View Post
          lol....yponia?.....den fenetai?
          mwre mpam kanei alla an deis ti onomata paizoyn kai posoi kinezoi filipinoi klp ta xrhsimopoioyn tha patheis amok

Comment

• so seriously, why does maintenance last sooooo long?

Comment

• You can fix the black screen problem by updating your adobe flash player plugin. There is an thread on the forum somewhere.

Comment

• would really to see you fix arena and battle ground fights so that higher levels cant go after smaller levels...kind of stupid the way it is now 40s killing 30s and 50s killing 40s,etc
                make the fights more fair but like that will happen eh?

Comment

• Originally posted by ibigba View Post
                  so seriously, why does maintenance last sooooo long?
                  cause maintaining a game server isn't actually easy, only a programmer knows how much of drag it is

Comment

• asta brasta exw pa8ei amok me to komple3 poy kykloforei oxi me ta onomata XD.....apisteyta pragmata......k nomiza oti eimaste emeis oi problimatikoi aytoi re den tin paeyoyn mia......k ayta poy blepw edw twra einai tpt mprosta sta orgia poy ginontai mes sto paixnidi :P

Comment

• loving the game and the gameplay but getting a bit cheesed off with all the updates. are they all absoulutly nessesary

Comment

• Originally posted by wyldguy View Post
                        would really to see you fix arena and battle ground fights so that higher levels cant go after smaller levels...kind of stupid the way it is now 40s killing 30s and 50s killing 40s,etc
                        make the fights more fair but like that will happen eh?
                        The battle ground is stupid, a level 60 crusader can lose 10 honor to get a dryad buff and then kill a level 69 Elite Crusader for 200 honor. But then a level 63 Crusader with VIP level 6 can lose 177 honor against another Crusader. It just doesn't make any sense. And then low level players just farm a couple of dryad buffs and attack the higher rank players to farm honor. Causing the higher rank players to lose honor. You can win 6 fights, lose 3, (to dryad buff) and finish the BG on negative honor. It's so stupid.

Comment

• Hi,

This is my first post, actually.
                          So, hi to everyone.

To the development team, I sincerely hope that we can have more wilds quest after.
                          I know, I've seen that post somewhere. Meh, I have bad memory.

And back to the topic, truthfully speaking, I wish the maintenance would last for at least a couple more hour.
                          Since I can focus on my college assignment while the server's down, and hoping for the compensation pack. xD
                          "Fight for those you have lost, and for those you don't want to lose."
                          - Claymore

Server: [S128]Winterlight
                          Guild: Overlords
                          Name: Easley

Comment

• Originally posted by R25369041 View Post
                            cause maintaining a game server isn't actually easy, only a programmer knows how much of drag it is
                            certain games, maintenance lasts less than 5 minutes, others 15 minutes, some mmo's 1-2 hours. this browser based flash game 3-4 hours. just seems a bit odd.

if they are doing bug fixes, it seems to reason they would have tested fixes on test servers and then prepared an automatic installer for all servers.
                            if adding new content depending on size it could be a reason, but maintenance usually consist of shutting down servers, cleaning old files and such and restarting servers. what are they doing every maintenance defragging their computer?

Comment

• another thing that id like to see is being able to have some control on what targets we fight...seems stupid that you got 1 target almost dead and rather then keep the weaker target targeted untill its dead you have the game set to attack something that has full health?how does that make any sense if your not gonna allow us to control the targets
                              then adjust the game to attack the weaker targets that are already about to die rather then jump to a target that has full life

Comment

• Originally posted by Digenhs View Post
                                asta brasta exw pa8ei amok me to komple3 poy kykloforei oxi me ta onomata XD.....apisteyta pragmata......k nomiza oti eimaste emeis oi problimatikoi aytoi re den tin paeyoyn mia......k ayta poy blepw edw twra einai tpt mprosta sta orgia poy ginontai mes sto paixnidi :P
                                aaa kala mallon kainoyrgios eisai .... tha synithiseis ...... loipon den kserw se ti server eisai .
                                egw eimai 69,144 basika, 153 ligotera basika kai 66,71,76 kai china1 erasitexnika koytoylame poythena ???

Comment

Working...
                                X