Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mactav View Post
    please fix the bug in gw it's super laggy
    the all game is laggy dude,best is ask them to first decide where to start fixing

Comment

please can change quality flash to medium and low. because is very usefuul.
      thank!

Comment

Originally posted by Skillgannon View Post
        isnt it awesome i married a english major? i love you sweetie :* :*
        I love you too honey, but remember keep it in private chat. Not everyone approves of public displays of affection, don't want to start a fight now do we? lol.

Comment

they need to fix the lagging problems like really badly it causes us to crash hard as hell

Comment

I no longer go woartune me neither

Comment

Hope the events starts 1hour earlier.. xD

Comment

Originally posted by JiraiyaGM View Post
                please can change quality flash to medium and low. because is very usefuul.
                thank!
                good and constructive idea

+1

i doubt it will happen tho

Comment

and here again faith in humanity is lost once more......
                  pathetic and skillgannon maybe you should try to make something out of your life instead of trying to bash others on a forum, i may not be better but ask yourself are you ???
                  dude no disrespect but i was only trying to show you the fact that your words were somewhat out of order for some of us...you are the one pushing this...and yeah i agree there might be some slackers that doesnt mean you should try putting them down you need to know some people get left behind and go into depression and cause of something some say it may throw them deeper down the pit,
                  take my advice man no disrespect was meant but yeah if you are not gonna respect others dont even think of earning an inch of respect from them

Comment

Originally posted by Celadine View Post
                    I love you too honey, but remember keep it in private chat. Not everyone approves of public displays of affection, don't want to start a fight now do we? lol.
                    ok sry

(for some reason skilly feels no shame at all )

Comment

any something new with this maintenace?

Comment

I no longer go woartune me neither http://<a href="http://www.youtube.c...r_embedded</a>

Comment

Like usually, whatever we said, always no response from mod
                          Sorry, that's really sux, but true

[S3] Worg Lair
                          Elite
                          Kenji

Ordinary person with extraordinary imagination

Comment

Originally posted by Skillgannon View Post
                            the all game is laggy dude,best is ask them to first decide where to start fixing
                            well they should fix gw first :P only gw is laggy for me

Comment

Originally posted by R25369041 View Post
                              and here again faith in humanity is lost once more......
                              pathetic and skillgannon maybe you should try to make something out of your life instead of trying to bash others on a forum, i may not be better but ask yourself are you ???
                              dude no disrespect but i was only trying to show you the fact that your words were somewhat out of order for some of us...you are the one pushing this...and yeah i agree there might be some slackers that doesnt mean you should try putting them down you need to know some people get left behind and go into depression and cause of something some say it may throw them deeper down the pit,
                              take my advice man no disrespect was meant but yeah if you are not gonna respect others dont even think of earning an inch of respect from them

agreed with MOST of it,but im sry to say your a bit wrong,my post is directed to the ones that do not suffer any of those,but the ones with perfect health (i do know a few here) that in fact reach to points so unreal of setting hourly times to steal farms,so yes i knew what i was saying with my post,but leme fix it to make you happyer

Comment

sleeep better

Comment

Working...
                                X