Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deleting, no point to speak here.
    Last edited by Ffive; 03-15-2013, 03:31 AM. Reason: qwerty
    A Knight In Shining Armor Is A Man Who Has Never Has Hes Metal Truly Tested !!

Comment

LOL ********, we all know that pays to recharge will come after "pays to consume" you just decided to do not give it over one weekend

EDIT: so from now on, this "consume all you got" and "recharge after" events are no longer for 600$, but 800$?
      Last edited by Arma_Another; 03-15-2013, 04:23 AM.

Comment

Disappointed!

Why the hell do u do that???

I just wanted to buy those 50k balens to get underworld steed and get that spending 30k event done.... Now u can really forget that! And I now a lot of players wanted to do so! U think I still will recharge now? Forget it...

Comment

ofc u ll cancel it, y would u put consume and recharge event at same time, u guys r not idiot, sure u ll figure this way to get extra sweet $300

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post

If you were planning on buying balens this weekend based on the rewards on this event, please hold off on doing so until we're able to get the issue resolved.
            Does that mean that u will start the Recharge event again with the consume event?

Comment

Yeah I hadnt recharged balens in a while and was actually going to. The Recharge + Consume event was to good to pass up. Now I won't either time. I'll just stick with my simple ViP and 1-2 revives a day on WB from Videos for free balens.

Comment

Don't recharge for the "Pay to Consume" event without the recharge event, everyone! It's a scam! Better off donating that $800 bucks to charity or something.

Comment

^This whole game is a scam lol

Comment

I am hoping the consume with recharge will be held properly... or that they manage to fix this recharge soon.
                    Name: Niasaj
                    Server: S19 - Desert of Curses
                    Classification: ArchMage
                    Guild Leader: Alliance
                    BR: 17.3million+

and yes, I am planning to kidnap you and ransom you back to others.. that or sell you on ebay.
                    Look I has Belgian Chocolate!

Comment

did anyone got underworld steed yet from this recharge evnt ?

Comment

We should get this type of Reward for free.

S100 some become merged just.

Them should have one reward for 30k balans rechars for merg.
                        One for buy
                        One for sell

now you have cancel it so we can only get 2 reward frome same rechargs.

What is the reward for this big losing stuff.
                        Character - Taggen
                        Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
                        Class - Archer
                        Battle Rating -2.4M BR
                        Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
                        Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

ow bugger, was thinking to bye balens but well, that tought is gone now since the recharge event is removed pff .

why is it always the recharge event that gets bugged ....

Comment

same here not gona spend any money on this , those r2 staffs are just jokers
                            sad to see a good game die because of greedity

Comment

Originally posted by wartune2015 View Post
                              did anyone got underworld steed yet from this recharge evnt ?
                              That would be impossible, as it isn't the 16th yet.

Comment

Come on put event back !!! Your are not correct if you delayed event for recharge u must delayed event : pay to consume too.

Or you just want cash of all players and you don't care about them ??? do something good GM or if u continue to do something like that you became to lose a lot of players

Comment

Working...
                                X