No announcement yet.

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 04/18 @ 3:00 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What it is when players attack with stun in arena party? Or it is bug or bonus for some players?
    And next question why everytime i lost attack if use skills trasher, delphic destroyer or talent?

Comment

too much & often maintenance without any significant progress..
      espc when in GB fighting.. stucked in the middle of fighting makes everybody going to mad..
      guys, could u fix this or not??
      or we have to think for leave this game coz makes everybody boring day by day during your connection issue..

Comment

i think they should reward players with 500 balens as this would be more appreciated than anything else

Comment

Guild Battle is sucks things in this game,,, please fix that god damn lag !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

is it really tha G.M cant fix their connection?
            this games was awesome.. but now seems getting everybody feel so boring with their connection issue..
            we have spent much money and you guys even cant do your works? that was suck..
            fix it or we will think to quit playing this games..

Comment

Till what time the maintance will be?
              Last edited by wortikan; 04-18-2013, 02:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by WarMC View Post
                It is 80% of damage, means the damage before critical is considered. It is correct.
                That would mean that critical dmg (not considering bonuses from talents, passive skills, astrals) is 50% of normal damage...hmm...guess u'd need lvl 10 astral to get 100% dmg more on crit.
                IGN: Athena
                Guild: Warriors
                Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                Class: Archer
                Difficulty Level: Noob
                BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Originally posted by viliza View Post
                  What it is when players attack with stun in arena party? Or it is bug or bonus for some players?
                  And next question why everytime i lost attack if use skills trasher, delphic destroyer or talent?
                  Yep, maybe can be fixed seal bugs? Becouse its realy making mad when player get stun, but still atacking...

Comment

to all that are complaining and to wartune

wow so im new towartune... only a few weeks. i have played other mmo's and all of them have lag problems and intermitten connection problems but none of the other games give you any type of bonus for your troubles so you ppl should count yourselves lucky you get anything. and come on be real your not going to leave the game or you would have already done it plus there are more ppl to take your place. now with that said.... wartune whats this constant server maintenance going on with making and merging servers i meen come on. i could understand if you were doing 3-4 hour maintenance fixing bugs but merging servers so u can make nerw ones give me a break doesnt that sound kindof well incompetant on your part. you could cut your maintenance time and bugs down significantly if you would stop with the ****.ok i said my piece now get to work and bring the game back up so i can play and spend more money

Comment

Read this in wartune news, everything is writen....

Comment

Originally posted by wortikan View Post
                        Till what time the maintance will be?
                        Read this in wartune news, everything is writen....

Comment

Actually when the game is disabled for maintenance no matter for how long usually after that Wartune staff provides users with bonuses send via in-game mail to compensate for the downtime. So its practically not that bad
                          About the lag during the guild battle event I am not sure its because of Wartune Servers but because of your own internet connection. I never have problems during the battle unless I have some strange glitch and my account gets frozen inside the game which happened to me only once and that was on my other account.
                          Thanks Wartune for providing this great game. To all users - good luck and have fun. Cya in-game.

Comment

in GMT +7... this maintenance is end in what time sir?

Comment

They dont fix a lot during maintenance, dont you know this by now?

Comment

Originally posted by irunin View Post
                                HI there BTW when is it that healing ammounts are going to be fixed? I have the archer skill Bloodlust in level 3, its max level and it should be giving me 80% of the damage it makes if im not mistaken but the 80% of 4000 is not 1600, for those who know something about maths thats not even the 50%, also the healing astral "Has 10% of chance to regen x% of the damage you cause max ammount of regen of 5000" I have it giving me 25%.....when 9600 25% is not 1080 at all....NOT AT ALL.
                                Please would like a fix for that :3
                                your calculation are based on the opponent with zero def
                                “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

Comment

Working...
                                X