Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NashReinhart
    replied
    After the Part 3 of the patch.... is the DNS problem going to be solved?...since the merge we are connecting through VPNs....or it will stay that way?....damn R2.... Connections are always Disconnected... so much for Upgrading ad wanting us to Spend more Balens...but your service is POOR...

Leave a comment:

• Quiveri
    replied
    what about for rings and jewels? to acquire them how many Crypt tokens?

Leave a comment:

• Filfiljuma
    replied
    This looks horrible, nothing added in to help lower lvls like 50-60 , this is just an update for lvl 70s **** sakes :/

Leave a comment:

• shynnblu
    replied
    Originally posted by R22958483 View Post
    the dongeon are both 70-80 not 70-75 and 75-80... played on chinease server so...ya
    and also while i cant guarantee this there is No Summoner in those dongeon ....and u get leg stone from doing NM 70-80 any of them,1 may pay more then the other that i dont know well see once its out

S1 lvl 75 mage ssore guild VictisHNR
    if theres no summoner.. then what do you suggest i do with all the keys saved up till now? i got a ton of it i believe.. and also, any other ways to get 70 legend stone other than nm 70? how on earth are we going to get 90k br to complete 70 nm lol. im quite lost here

Leave a comment:

• Xhiah
    replied
    Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
    Do freaking research already. There is no 65 set pvp. There's none in the original version either. Also red astrals is what I am looking forward to the most.
    Same here to.

Leave a comment:

• 0xykotton
    replied
    Originally posted by intelinside1 View Post
    Question: Why not release the lvl 65 PvP set?

Answer: because R2 wants to take advantage of cashiers who will buy the lvl 60 PvE cystaloids and legend stones

Eventually it will come out so don't spend the money unless you're an idiot!
    Another ignorant person. Do research and you will know there no more pvp sets after 55. it isn't bc they are greedy it is bc the original version doesn't even have 65 pvp set. Seriously, if you don't know anything don't post ignorant posts like this.

Leave a comment:

• 0xykotton
    replied
    Originally posted by Tetani View Post
    Total disappointment by the Part 3 patch. I am not excited at all. Don't release it. It's pointless.

1) Nobody in my server got lvl 60 set. Nobody can get 300crytaloids/item = 1200.

2)Level 70 set will be impossible to buy.

3) Most people above level 70 do not even do Demon Temple(65-70) because it is way too hard. (requires too much money than Most people are willing to pay)
    The new MP dungeons will be useless for months.

We(cash and non-cash) need a set to complete the Demon Temple before we complete something harder. Top cashers are lonely running it and don't even waste time in there. Can you say otherwise ?

Why don't you release the LEVEL 65 set from the Arena Shop ? (The answer will be Bovine Excretions anyways)

**This is frustrating because players are supposed to BE ABLE to play the game.

I am totally frustrated and I will not bother about this patch: it's not intended for me.. not for anyone yet.
    Do freaking research already. There is no 65 set pvp. There's none in the original version either. Also red astrals is what I am looking forward to the most.

Leave a comment:

• R22958483
    replied

Answer: because R2 wants to take advantage of cashiers who will buy the lvl 60 PvE cystaloids and legend stones

u know pve set bonus are better alll around especially for pve but for pvp also
    And also ...considerign theyre is no leg pvp pieces lvl 50 pve would stats wise equal lvl 65...stats so 60 and 70 set will still be way better for exemple 50 lef jewel approx 1008matk+4sockets whit max of 124 for lvl 10 pdef and 136 is max for lvl 60 jewel which give 916 matk considerign those number it would be safe to say 60 set would be =or stronger to 75 set...
    all that said.. its far from idiot to get 60 or 70 set...

Leave a comment:

• bakuryuuha
    replied

and how long will it be when it finally comes out then? Chinese wartunes already on v2.0 and still no lvl 65 set. We're still on 1.5...you're gonna be waiting years for lvl 65 set to be out

Leave a comment:

• intelinside1
    replied

Leave a comment:

• po1NNNt
    replied
    Originally posted by R22958483 View Post
    the dongeon are both 70-80 not 70-75 and 75-80... played on chinease server so...ya
    and also while i cant guarantee this there is No Summoner in those dongeon ....and u get leg stone from doing NM 70-80 any of them,1 may pay more then the other that i dont know well see once its out

So far if I'm correct, there are 70-80 dungeons, not 70-75 true, I'm sorry. But still 2 dungeons ( both 70-80, but 2, dunno how it will be here now ) and with summoner will probably be or else the set will be impossible even for cashers to get it.
    I know things there too, but like I said, most of the things that chinese had in 1.5 / 1.45, we didn't get it, so don't take all that you see there and apply it here cause you might be wrong, lets just wait and see.

Leave a comment:

• R22958483
    replied
    Originally posted by po1NNNt View Post
    If you know where to look, you'll see.
    The mp's are 70-75 ( Lich's Lair ) and 75-80 ( forgot the name ) and like usual, on 75-80 you'll farm for leg stones .
    The game is already so funny seeing alot of players whining about lag, but they put 5-10-20-30k and even more in game and yet, still playing.
    ( A reason why dev's and admins don't give a damn about lag, cause people won't quit anyway, they said it 1000 times that they'll quit and still saying it but won't do it. )

Last edited by R22958483; 05-04-2013, 12:48 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Xhiah
    replied
    Total disappointment by the Part 3 patch. I am not excited at all. Don't release it. It's pointless.

1) Nobody in my server got lvl 60 set. Nobody can get 300crytaloids/item = 1200.

3) Most people above level 70 do not even do Demon Temple(65-70) because it is way too hard. (requires too much money than Most people are willing to pay)

We(cash and non-cash) need a set to complete the Demon Temple before we complete something harder. Top cashers are lonely running it and don't even waste time in there. Can you say otherwise ?

Why don't you release the LEVEL 65 set from the Arena Shop ? (The answer will be Bovine Excretions anyways)

I am totally frustrated and I will not bother about this patch: it's not intended for me.. not for anyone yet.
    Then it looks like you cannot handle it's awesomeness ^_^

Leave a comment:

• dwmedia
    replied

LOOL Demon templar can man easy done me 3 people. and 1200 crystaloids is not so long time if you do summons.

Stop open chest for skeletton keys and save them instent and you get you gear. So long man keep spend the keys man never come forward in this game.

Self i have full 60 set now + 1500 crystaloids over some i can change to lvl 6 later in part 3.

And take me maby 4 weaks hard grind summons.

Leave a comment:

• Tetani
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X