[Announcement] Wartune 1.6 Preview

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
    Did you even read what I said? i said this isn't just to you. It's to everyone who are making your type of comments. You act like this is such a terrible thing. It may not make any sense at all but seriously what makes sense in this game at all? Really nothing at all if you actually think about it. Crying over something such insignificant like this is just plane stupid and you have to agree with that.
    1. Im not crying. Get that threw your fat ignorant brain.
    2. Im not saying it is terrible for warutne to have these kind of things. I NEVER said that. I just said to me it is kinda "whoa lol weird ^^"
    3. You NEED to STOP saying everyone is crying. Cause they're not. You keep trolling hte forums wiht your "Crying" ****.
    Please stop.
    ♪┏(・o・)┛♪┗ ( ・o・) ┓♪♪┏(・o・)┛♪┗ ( ・o・) ┓♪

Game:Broken Realm
    IGN: Mary Magdalene
    Class: Mage
    LVL: 44
    BR: 1194
    Full level 40 epic set

Comment

• it's awesome game
      but he missed one only thing
      trade system
      so we can trade with other players and so on

Comment

• Yes I agree, only thing really missing in this game is the auction house. Free players could get some balens and buy stuff like wings and gems transposers. Almost all versions of Wartune have auction house, but not us. Really wish R2 would stop being so greedy and give us the full content like all others versions.

Comment

• tanks........ dafuq are they smokeing?

Comment

• Originally posted by Eskendal View Post
            Yes I agree, only thing really missing in this game is the auction house. Free players could get some balens and buy stuff like wings and gems transposers. Almost all versions of Wartune have auction house, but not us. Really wish R2 would stop being so greedy and give us the full content like all others versions.
            For the sake of argument, not "Almost all versions of Wartune have auction house". Maybe it would have been more accurate if you said "all Chinese servers of Wartune". But I play on proficient City (through facebook), no auction house there either the homestead is labeled as "coming soon". Checked Kabam, Kaboom, and Kapow servers, they dont have it either :P

Source: http://wartune.wikia.com/wiki/Market

"The Auction Market in Proficient City Servers was a place to buy and sell unbound items for Balens, paying tax in Gold. It was shut down sometime after Alpha testing, and is now labeled as 'Coming Soon'.

Auction Market in the Chinese Servers are still running fine. "
            Last edited by MarcWizard; 05-26-2013, 08:36 AM. Reason: Additional content

Comment

• Yes, MarcWizard, agree that most "North American, R2" versions don't have auction house. But, wartune website, kong, kabam, armorgame, are all pretty much like R2 game version, clones if you want. We even fight these people in cross-server bg and group arena (kabam, kong, armorgame). But, I know, french, portuguese, turkish and a couple others all have auction house. Yes it's true what you're saying about kabam, etc. But, I'm talking about different publisher who all included auction house in their game. The wiki is also missing some game companies.

Comment

• lalalalalalalala

Comment

• I would love to see the a trading post open up for servers. who agrees????

Comment

• I would like to see a trading post open. who agrees???

Comment

• I hope class wars leave troops out. In Arena, I have sometimes fought people I knew I could defeat, but since their troops were 15 levels higher than mine, I lost.

Comment

• Tanks really -_-

Comment

• And how expensive coming wartune become after 1.6 should be fun to see.
                          Character - Taggen
                          Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
                          Class - Archer
                          Battle Rating -2.4M BR
                          Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
                          Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

• Originally posted by dwmedia View Post
                            And how expensive coming wartune become after 1.6 should be fun to see.
                            Well..im sure that person from S210 will b the first to have lvl 9 clothes since all his clothes n wings r already lvl 8 and with lvl 6 stables....
                            IGN: Athena
                            Guild: Warriors
                            Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                            Class: Archer
                            Difficulty Level: Noob
                            BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

• Hahaha yeah now we know atleast 1 person to get to level 9 cloths .Hmm now that i think about it he could of been used for example to show us someone is close to level 9 cloths since we were all like lol level 9 cloths no is near for that.

Comment

• let me guess It's Zebq lol

Comment

Working...
                                X