X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• miQQQs
    replied
    Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
    What 'rest of astrals'? Red % ones? Those do not exist...
    Yeah, even on china servers % astrals dont exist, but i saw rumors on next china patch they add that, 2.2 or 2.3 maybe

Leave a comment:

• CreamySaucepan
    replied
    Originally posted by LibarCuta View Post
    like always things done only half you dont put the rest of astrals and you want to put 1.6
    What 'rest of astrals'? Red % ones? Those do not exist...

Leave a comment:

• LibarCuta
    replied
    like always things done only half you dont put the rest of astrals and you want to put 1.6

Leave a comment:

• HaPCiu
    replied
    Do we have ETA on this topic ?

Leave a comment:

• miQQQs
    replied
    Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
    Knowing my luck of the draw, i'll get Mad Arch, Precision, and some other crazy archer lol
    Like me xD

Leave a comment:

• DeathTh3Kid
    replied
    Originally posted by Clin7eas7wood View Post
    If you get the top ppl from your class well you are pretty unlucky drawing the short stick xD
    Knowing my luck of the draw, i'll get Mad Arch, Precision, and some other crazy archer lol

Leave a comment:

• Clin7eas7wood
    replied
    If you get the top ppl from your class well you are pretty unlucky drawing the short stick xD

Leave a comment:

• DeathTh3Kid
    replied
    Originally posted by Faklya View Post
    Greetings,
    it may have occured already, but forgive me please. I'm kinda curious about something. Class wars will be cross server, it'll work similar to arena 3v3? I'm thinking of the enemies you can get. Or you can get anyone as opponent? Anyone has a clue how it will work? I really wish to know my chances.
    Class wars works nothing like that. It's one on one, just like Arena (Solo). Matching is highly random.

Leave a comment:

• Faklya
    replied
    Greetings,
    it may have occured already, but forgive me please. I'm kinda curious about something. Class wars will be cross server, it'll work similar to arena 3v3? I'm thinking of the enemies you can get. Or you can get anyone as opponent? Anyone has a clue how it will work? I really wish to know my chances.

Leave a comment:

• Clin7eas7wood
    replied
    ^Nice didnt know that xD

Leave a comment:

• WHITEW0LF
    replied
    Originally posted by CenterPice View Post
    i aggree tanks do not fit in this medieval game
    Leonardo da Vinci did come up with a "tank" for his time, it was round and made of wood unlike the tanks we know of today.

Click image for larger version

Name:	concept01.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	118.6 KB
ID:	1669850

Leave a comment:

• R2965086
    replied
    it was vary fun. i lost but finish 1st in points over the others in my team and other team.

Leave a comment:

• DeathTh3Kid
    replied
    Lol tank battles seem very basic, was quite fun, i liked it

Leave a comment:

• andal2206
    replied
    Given the amount of issues they have had on S1 and S3 I guess they will wait to see what they can fix or remove before they let everyone know what will be in part 1.

Just my opinion

Leave a comment:

• dwmedia
    replied
    Why has we not get any info what is coming in part one and foreward some we got in 1.5.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X