No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune 1.6 Preview

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ive noticed a big decrease in cashers playing to im thinking this game is on its way down that big hollow tube lol

Comment

• Tanks..... sure?? ARE YOU OK GUYS? Next time bring in the game AK-47, grenades, gas masks and rename it.... gears of war ancient times. I CANT BELIEVE THIS!!!!!! Just i cant.
      S166 BloodStone
      MAGE 76lvl 130613 BR
      Welcome to the fire land.
      Sylphs. A.Q, Hades, Iris, Pan, Gaia......... by this order.

Comment

• Yes, yes the game is going down. I'm going to sell all my gear and astrals and stop playing. Thanks for the tip.

Comment

• Some screen from chinese server about tanks
          Click image for larger version

Name:	TsrucehW0S5SqOHSkVg3A.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	383.5 KB
ID:	1669432Click image for larger version

Name:	GSm6jH0OIEO2CTZMbjfLw.jpg
Size:	357.0 KB
ID:	1669433Click image for larger version

Name:	XIz6ylyL2UiOrIYHdQ7A.jpg
Size:	102.4 KB
ID:	1669434

Comment

• Originally posted by e314159 View Post
            wait... tanks? in a fantasy game? That's quite strange.
            Not so strange - we have mechanical creatures, rifles and war machines in plenty of fantasy games. Almost in every fantasy game, i must admit

Comment

• hope the tanks are pretty : )
              “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

Comment

• Originally posted by herzogII View Post
                Not so strange - we have mechanical creatures, rifles and war machines in plenty of fantasy games. Almost in every fantasy game, i must admit
                Could u give examples plz. Dont want to waste my time with these games.

Comment

• OK, I am a little lost, why add all these things no one wants or need? I have an idea, actually fix the many problems that all these updates have created before adding more things that will not work as intended. The USA servers are so far behind the overseas servers as it is, lets bring us up to date with those servers first. But before that lets actually make the hardware upgrades to the servers that are so desperately needed it's not even funny. Lets break this down a bit. you have levels of armor missing, you have half the players in armor and gear for levels 45 and 55 that cant be upgraded to Legendary because you changed the armor and made the levels for all of it different. you have other servers in the USA based server groups who have everything and with higher ratings than what other servers even have available to them. you have server lag that is so bad during World Boss events that half the time it is almost non playable, all due to the fact that your servers Handling drops down as much as 43% which has actually been measured and is FACT, the hardware you are using sends back ping signatures that are rated for something that was made 10 years ago and is having poorly written HTML & LTL programming forced onto it when its not rated or even produced to be used with those programming protocols, but now you want to add things into a middle ages , mid-evil fantasy game that don't belong??????? Does Squared Gaming's Asiatic partners even know what R2 is even doing on these US servers? After all they do have the controlling interest in this Online venture, I kind of doubt that they do because the servers there are 4 times faster and have had things already in place and working in the game from the start that you have is waiting yet another 6 months to even come close to getting ?? REALLY?? Lets try this instead!!!!!! Bring all the US servers up to being equally level with one another, then get them to actually run correctly bu using hardware upgrades not quirky programming fixes that cause more problems than what they fix. For more info on all these related issues and insider reports on the world of Online RPG's of the top 10 games please watch for the "PC Gamer's" Special Fall Extra edition where it is available on News stands near you. It is Guaranteed to be an eye opener for all you fans.

Comment

• hope they can add 1 more class.. often people get really bored when you reached lvl 78+.. you dun like playing it anymore. its like going through the routine over and over again daily.. no excitement anymore.. can i suggest merging more servers more often.. needs more completion.

Comment

• Originally posted by Khuptong_crusade View Post
                      WOW! cant wait for that especially the tank thingy
                      REALLY.. can't wait! : )

Comment

• Originally posted by R24008047 View Post
                        lol at classwar, imagine healer mage vs healer mage...mages will took a while to kill each other, disadvantage for mages
                        its gona take long for all classes cus for mage both will have high mdef so we cud do only less damage..player with more matk and hp +heals wins,,same fr other classes too..no heal tho

Comment

• Originally posted by gossj10 View Post
                          its gona take long for all classes cus for mage both will have high mdef so we cud do only less damage..player with more matk and hp +heals wins,,same fr other classes too..no heal tho
                          what abt knight vs knight.. it's shield vs shield... 10mins battle : )

Comment

• Originally posted by SirNight View Post
                            Classwar??? Lol as a knight we are screwed.
                            LOL could imagine those half hour battles when both sides have high HP and PDEF...

Comment

• awsoomee that will leave a big different in this game cant wait for it

Comment

• Angels will now take part on this battle

Comment

Working...
                                X