Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why take out Holy Seal in class war?

Comment

The lag has subsided quite a bit over the last couple of days. Hopefully that won't be an isolated incident, and this maintenance won't introduce all new bugs and lag.

Comment

i read 1 mont ago pls lag pls lag - this is reality he wana MONEY ONLY MONEY REAL MONEY i dont give more my money here !

Comment

Originally posted by doiCarlo View Post
          Why take out Holy Seal in class war?
          comon dude,that's a good thing,i can win with a player wich has 2 or 3 more lvls than me,if not all high players would win easy,so finally 1 good thing

Comment

Originally posted by Omega011 View Post
            comon dude,that's a good thing,i can win with a player wich has 2 or 3 more lvls than me,if not all high players would win easy,so finally 1 good thing
            Probably only way they were winning, first time i have seen someone actually complain about them taking it out of CW :S
            Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Hopefully they fix the glitch on the 3rd boss of Spire, the lil worms hit for more than the big worm does!

Comment

Maint again? Serioulsy guys.... it sucks. Osthaven was down for maint only a few days ago...

Comment

good time for mentenance,we will lose bg,tanks and wb.........i really started hating u R2

Comment

[QUOTE=anichaos;595811]Ah, found it.

But that's a Wartune not partnered with R2 (even tho they get almost all the same updates)

So... I wonder...

well, either way, sucks for cashers.

Basically spending 50 USD, only to get 25 USD back, LOL[/QU

how dafuq Wartune is not partnered with R2,just when u open game R2 sign appears and u can see in the link wartune.R2 games.......LooooooL

Comment

i shyntetise my clothes and dont give me lvl 3 :S why???

Comment

well depends what u used:a lvl 2 with a lvl 2 gives 100% rate,but if u used only fashion core it might fail

Comment

hi

please fix arena to fight with player like u to have br like u or lvl like u

Comment

Originally posted by Omega011 View Post
                            how dafuq Wartune is not partnered with R2,just when u open game R2 sign appears and u can see in the link wartune.R2 games.......LooooooL
                            R2 is partnered with at least 5 other Hosts. ArmorGame, Kabam, MiniClip, etc

However, there are also at least 3 other English Hosts that is not partnered with R2.

Some have Wartune Title, while some have other Titles (clones).

Comment

Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
                              Probably only way they were winning, first time i have seen someone actually complain about them taking it out of CW :S
                              If they use it everywhere else, why not use it in class wars to. If you're going to take it out of one place, take it out of all.

Comment

OK do it FAST please...
                                whuLand (Archer)
                                FEATHAERSTORM [209]
                                You will fun if you know who am i...

Comment

Working...
                                X