[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 07/10 @ 3:00 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
    Actually i agree they should have holy seal in it. Not everyone can get archer/mage/knight/ancient rune pack and holyseal is just about the only thing that saves us from these runes. If they want take out holy seal, they should also take out those runes if they want it to be fair. Limit it to just brutality, heal and bleed runes. The way it is now isn't even a fair fight with some ppl having a big advantage with a chaos rune.
    And for the low level 60s? and people below level 59 who would get stunned for 2-3 turns because you want holy seal in?
    Not many people use the runes you listed that should be taken out, everyone uses Brutality and Bleed rune mostly, and some times the heal rune, not once when CW started did i see anyone use other then those Runes. Holy seal should remain out, gives the lower levels a chance to do damage.

Ps. Chaos rune sucks, i have it, and it barely does anything :/
    Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Originally posted by CBorealis View Post
      read some of the older post about the clothing, they explain your best options.

Synth = lv 2 + lv 2 + f.core = lv 3; Synth = lv 3 + lv 3 + f.core = lv 4; hope you figure this out...
      Uh just saying you can't use 3 items in a synth, only 2? unless you are talking about Good luck Charms
      Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Originally posted by HanaDawa View Post
        in cw, without HS already fair enough
        u cant win against heavy cashers even u have hs, n for chaos rune, not really advantage if u know how to avoid that rune
        brutality rune epic )
        If any rune should be taken out, should be brutality, that rune is just annoying lol.

Comment

I'd recommend launching 2 or 3 servers a day, not only 1. Please, we need more lag. 300 (!!!) is not enough

Comment

Originally posted by .andone View Post
            I'd recommend launching 2 or 3 servers a day, not only 1. Please, we need more lag. 300 (!!!) is not enough
            2-3 a day? Not quite sure if you are serious or not, but god that doesn't sound good at all xD

Comment

Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
              Uh just saying you can't use 3 items in a synth, only 2? unless you are talking about Good luck Charms
              yes, sorry about the item mistake, Lv 2 + Lv 2 + L.Charm = Lv 3, and so on

Comment

just fix the flash player crash down and lag ..tooo
                and also give the gold mine level 60 up....

Comment

then we lose all astrals??

Comment

Ps. Chaos rune sucks, i have it, and it barely does anything :/

is fun in group arena, especially if you can catch an arch when he uses frenzy
                    not much good otherwise, but is funny there

Comment

lama maintenance nya

Comment

Originally posted by diztasteful1 View Post
                        is fun in group arena, especially if you can catch an arch when he uses frenzy
                        not much good otherwise, but is funny there
                        Sigh, my runes apparently don't work, all they do is damage, no effect at all xD

Comment

Why i have lag?
                          I played and before but i started have lag like 5 days ago.
                          Does anybody can tell me if it's the lag from them or from me?
                          Last edited by veronyca; 07-10-2013, 02:46 AM. Reason: I forgot to put a letter

Comment

fix problem

Comment

Originally posted by HanaDawa View Post
                              in cw, without HS already fair enough
                              u cant win against heavy cashers even u have hs, n for chaos rune, not really advantage if u know how to avoid that rune
                              brutality rune epic )
                              You guys must have been fighting noobs then. It isn't that hard to use those runes effectively and I get hit by them alot during CW or opponent uses a guardian when I use delphic. While having HS high lvl is limited to certain players, so is having these runes. If they really want a fair fight, take out those runes from being used as well. Otherwise, let us have holy seal to counter them. As for the lvl 50+ trying to win against lvl 70+, even without HS they still lose so it isn't even a fair fight without HS. As for heavy cashers, not everyone of them is lucky enough to get that rune in mystery shop. I highly doubt anyone has bothered to reset the shop enough times to get 18k pts and spend an additional 2k balens on top of that to get a single ancient rune pack just to get a rage rune. This makes it even unfair among the heavy casher fights itself. Some weaker heavy casher will win all the time because of rune advantage while they would have lost if HS is enabled. In order to have a fair fight they should just disable everything outside of equipment, skills and astrals. Disable talents and runes. That'll make it the most fair fight since it'll basically boil down to who has the better stats and skills and of course who gets lucky with crits, blocks and dodges.
                              IGN: Athena
                              Guild: Warriors
                              Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                              Class: Archer
                              Difficulty Level: Noob
                              BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Originally posted by paresh175 View Post
                                just fix the flash player crash down and lag ..tooo
                                and also give the gold mine level 60 up....
                                Just wait for patch 2.0 then. No more wilds and gold mines and being plundered like a who re.
                                IGN: Athena
                                Guild: Warriors
                                Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                                Class: Archer
                                Difficulty Level: Noob
                                BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Working...
                                X