[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 07/10 @ 3:00 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
    I hope so, and poor heavy cashers who do this (MissMagic )... SHould be fun i guess
    I only target the whiners now, you just seem to top the list
    EARWAX .. . .... .. ... ...

Comment

Originally posted by HanaDawa View Post
      if not everyone lucky enough to get that rune, so why bother to remove that rune ?
      Look at it this way then. 2 cashers with same stats fighting each other, one has higher holy seal than the other and spent 50k balens resetting shop but no luck. Other casher lower HS but spends few hundred balens and lucked out with the rune and purchased it for 2k balens. In the CW fight, chaos rune causes the first casher to aim his delphic on his troop resulting in him losing the fight. When in all other fights in bg and arena, he wins against this other casher. So why does the casher who spends 3k or less balens gets to have the advantage over someone else who spent 50k? That isn't fair to the casher who spent more and lost cause he didn't get lucky enough to get the special runes. If they really want it to be fair by removing holy seal, they should also remove the usage of runes so that the fight remains fair.
      IGN: Athena
      Guild: Warriors
      Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
      Class: Archer
      Difficulty Level: Noob
      BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Originally posted by Njord67 View Post
        They should have it in announcment when you start in a server that your acc will bee removed after serten inactiviti, its soo simpel.
        Why should they have it, when it's not happening in the game?
        Like stated before, the inactive players are what is causing the lag. It has been said before it's the users problem not the game itself. I personally just got use to the lag lol
        Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Originally posted by Missmagic-s119 View Post
          That doesn't seem to be the case. You always irritate and annoy me when all I'm trying to do is finish my bg quest for my 5 char and get out of bg. But you just had to interrupt me and cause my other char to get kicked out cause of the 5min rule. You're just a rude and selfish casher who is not considerate to others.

Comment

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
            That is a question that we will only know the answer to when we undergo the patch itself =P
            Is a summoner in lynch 70 mp or does Chinese not have it?
            EARWAX .. . .... .. ... ...

Comment

Lol, NOW you target the whiners, i love how you change your excuses, it's amusing, but as said before, 2.0, you won't be able too, so how should you amuse yourself?
              List me as a whiner, as i don't whine about you taking mines, i have admitted, it's hilarious to watch you take my mines, as it does nothing for me
              Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Is a summoner in lynch 70 mp or does Chinese not have it?
                no summoner in lvl 70 dung,i know that sucks but this is it

Comment

Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
                  Why should they have it, when it's not happening in the game?
                  Like stated before, the inactive players are what is causing the lag. It has been said before it's the users problem not the game itself. I personally just got use to the lag lol
                  Using inactive players as cause of the lag is just an excuse to cover up their sc rew up. They must've changed something in the coding that causes the flash player to go wonky and crash more often than b4 maintenance and also the keyboard input bug that seems to afflict certain browsers. Not to mention the faded out click to continue screen that never continues no matter what you do unless you refresh your browser. Saying that its the user's problem is R2 being lazy to fix their problems and blaming it on us players. I fail to see how it is the players problem that they lag when nothing has changed before and after the maintainenance for the user and they didn't have lag b4 the maintenance. Not every user is ignorant on the requirements of browser gaming, so please do not auto group all such whiners into the "it is user problem" category. For all you know they may be using i7 quad core processor with 10 gb of ram and 200mbps internet connection but still experiencing the lag when they didn't have lag b4 the maintenance.

Comment

teman gimana cara ngaktifin kalo kita oof 4 hari

Comment

• Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
                      Using inactive players as cause of the lag is just an excuse to cover up their sc rew up. They must've changed something in the coding that causes the flash player to go wonky and crash more often than b4 maintenance and also the keyboard input bug that seems to afflict certain browsers. Not to mention the faded out click to continue screen that never continues no matter what you do unless you refresh your browser. Saying that its the user's problem is R2 being lazy to fix their problems and blaming it on us players. I fail to see how it is the players problem that they lag when nothing has changed before and after the maintainenance for the user and they didn't have lag b4 the maintenance. Not every user is ignorant on the requirements of browser gaming, so please do not auto group all such whiners into the "it is user problem" category. For all you know they may be using i7 quad core processor with 10 gb of ram and 200mbps internet connection but still experiencing the lag when they didn't have lag b4 the maintenance.
                      I apologize, i mean they aren't*, wrote to fast and posted before checking so i do apologize for that.

Comment

• yes fix lag and i u tell to us thet problems to oure internet speed or pc, pleas dont give this s...... i have hi speed internet in UK and i have lag now im in diferent country and have low internet speed and have allmost same laging.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
                          I hope so, and poor heavy cashers who do this (MissMagic )... SHould be fun i guess
                          MIssMagic rocks

Comment

• Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
                            For those who want to AVOID lag porblems....... get a Maxthon browser. Chrome and Fox is not working with this game. TRY IT..... DONT MORN.
                            S166 BloodStone
                            MAGE 76lvl 130613 BR
                            Welcome to the fire land.
                            Sylphs. A.Q, Hades, Iris, Pan, Gaia......... by this order.

Comment

• Originally posted by PussyJuice View Post
                              MIssMagic rocks

Oh i agree fully, she is just so amazing

Comment

• Originally posted by Omega011 View Post
                                no summoner in lvl 70 dung,i know that sucks but this is it
                                Not sure if it is patch 2.0 or patch 2.1, but lvl 70 stones is available in guild shop lvl 10 along with all the lvl 70 legend shards. No more having to depend on only insignia and crypt tokens to buy them. Though you'll still need to grind hard for the lvl 6 loids itself. Although if you think you're a lucky person, by all means, do DT normal and spam keys and hope you get lots of double loids. That'll earn you more than 2 lvl 6 loids per run as compared to doing lych/samsara which might be too tough for ppl without lvl 60 pve set (then again, if you can manage lych/samsara and you're a lucky person, you should be getting double loids in lych/samsara so just save those keys for other things =P).

Comment

Working...
                                X