[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 08/01 @ 3:00 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by arcaneguardian View Post
    I really don't want it changed. We got opinions and different situations, but even if they change what you may get on MPs [Loids, Stones], it won't be the same.
    A lot of free players already left. Those on the top is already familiar with each other, with no "new faces" around. It's turning into an ugly competition of "who has the deepest pockets". And 1 MP a day? That's just promoting R2's ways of cashing out more.

Don't get me wrong, I know companies need money. R2 is no exception. But the monetary part is killing the game's unique features.
    I also pay minimally as much as I could, and chose not to fall for "getting strong by money".
    I'm sure a lot there also has the same opinion as yours, but I know there's who has the same opinion as me.

Get strong, sure. Pay if you must.
    But at least work for it.
    Im sorry to tell you that not everyone can play 24/7. Too many events going on now. We need everything shrunk in time. 45-1 hour for MP runs is too long now.

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
      Im sorry to tell you that not everyone can play 24/7. Too many events going on now. We need everything shrunk in time. 45-1 hour for MP runs is too long now.
      Yea and with people getting higher level and stronger, Spire takes longer and longer too since you can survive for more rounds now.

Comment

I really don't want it changed. We got opinions and different situations, but even if they change what you may get on MPs [Loids, Stones], it won't be the same.
        A lot of free players already left. Those on the top is already familiar with each other, with no "new faces" around. It's turning into an ugly competition of "who has the deepest pockets". And 1 MP a day? That's just promoting R2's ways of cashing out more.

Don't get me wrong, I know companies need money. R2 is no exception. But the monetary part is killing the game's unique features.
        I also pay minimally as much as I could, and chose not to fall for "getting strong by money".
        I'm sure a lot there also has the same opinion as yours, but I know there's who has the same opinion as me.

Don't tell me about working for it. How long have you play Wartune nonstop?
        Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
        [No longer logging in]

Comment

The maintenance this time probably for August events.
          ▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ █ ♪♫♥ MUSIC IS MY LIFE ♥♪♫ █ ▇ ▆ ▄ ▂

✯Take That✯ 'Rule The World [HQ]' (っ◕‿◕)っ♥ ☜(ˆ▽ˆ)

✯David Cook✯ 'Laying Me Low' ٩(●̮̃•)۶ (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

✯Lana Del Rey✯ 'Young & Beautiful' (>‿â—*)✌ ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

----------------(\_/)
          -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
          ( =':')---<[:]|||||||[:]>
          (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

Comment

It's not about working for it. It's about not being forced to set aside a solid hour or more during the day to run MPs. Making it 1 run a day will make it a LOT easier to find groups or for higher level folks to help out their lower level Guild Members with their runs. Can't count the number of times I've had to tell somebody "Sorry but I haven't don't my runs yet. My group has to go at x time because that's the only time everyone can sit down for an hour to do it." It kills me because I know my Guildies are missing out on exp/crystaloids/leg stones when they miss out on 2 or more MPs a day every day.
            Patryn
            Twisted
            S130 Dragonmar

"If you can't take brutal honesty then you are speaking to the wrong person"
            "Touring S130....one guild at a time"

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
              Yea and with people getting higher level and stronger, Spire takes longer and longer too since you can survive for more rounds now.
              and that is why everything in this game needs to be made "easier". The game takes too much time to play and if you miss out on any of these events you will lose out huge. People have work and school to go to. People have families and other games to play. We don't just have only Wartune in our lives. There is no difference in "working for it" doing MP runs 1 or 3 or back when the game came out 5x a day. None of the MPs change or anything. It's the same thing over and over again just too time consuming. This change needs to happen. The only thing sucks is that I heard the summoner will only be 9x and the rewards are not trippled like the MP rewards are.

Comment

Originally posted by FarrelBrown View Post
                It's not about working for it. It's about not being forced to set aside a solid hour or more during the day to run MPs. Making it 1 run a day will make it a LOT easier to find groups or for higher level folks to help out their lower level Guild Members with their runs. Can't count the number of times I've had to tell somebody "Sorry but I haven't don't my runs yet. My group has to go at x time because that's the only time everyone can sit down for an hour to do it." It kills me because I know my Guildies are missing out on exp/crystaloids/leg stones when they miss out on 2 or more MPs a day every day.
                can't agree more. in the server i'm playing, trouble started with Den. Between those who camp before 60, those who create a group to have better friendship, those who work and can't play until late, the time needed to find a group and the time needed to finish a whole 3 MP run, many people stoped because it takes too much time.

to R2Game : it's a question of life and death for many server to lighten the time of doing the daily multi part.
                RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
                Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	fix.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	452.4 KB
ID:	1672371

And don't forget to fix this cloth please..
                  Last edited by Pendo_Leh; 08-01-2013, 01:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by FarrelBrown View Post
                    completely agree with you, was waiting for 1 MP change of part2 the most, but seems like they just sneaky released that part 2 without even announcing it as part 2 and adding stable mount and clothes i will never be able to get
                    Character : Lergos
                    Server : 592/596

Comment

BTW, August event is up on Kongregate posted by a R2 community manager.

Anniversary Meditation (Unlimited!)
                      Duration: 8/9 – 8/12 23:59:59

Description: Engrave your soul 25 times and be rewarded. This quest has unlimited attempts.

Rewards: 30,000 Gold, 3,000 Kyanite, Anniversary Seal x1

NOTE: Remember to claim your rewards after every 25 times you engrave your soul to gain all the rewards!
                      Looks like they're keeping Soul Engraving event...

Learning to Tailor – Clothing Synthesis

Duration: 8/16 – 8/17 23:59:59

Description: Synthesize your clothing to the following levels and be rewarded.
                      Looks like ppls should have brought more Fashion Core Pack and save them, lol

Ultimate Refiner

Duration: 8/31 – 9/3 23:59:59

Description: Refine any piece of equipment until all of its attributes reach lvl. 10 to receive fantastic rewards.

Rewards: 200,000 EXP, 100,000 Daru, Beast Mark x3, Refinement Lock x10
                      LAWL @ casher only... cost 35 balen per lock per try...
                      Last edited by anichaos; 08-01-2013, 02:12 AM.

Comment

Sweet! More maintenance!

Can't wait to get back to playing with this new server fix for lag..

Should be interesting since my PC is very lag sensitive..
                        Last edited by omnigamer; 08-01-2013, 02:14 AM.

Comment

is no true, MPD must be 3 or most of new players and those lv 60- never gonna have legendary equipment, or u think spend 250k per stone is easy when u need to get 150 just for 1 piece?, r u crazy, r u kidding me? seriusly, every day this game make things harder and harder for non cashers, i will leave it soon if things like 1 MPD at day start to happen

Lana
                          s225
                          Corruption

Comment

This new training event consume my balens ... can restore and take back experience ???

Comment

you are rlly need to read what ppl say... yes it will be 1 mp a day. BUT its will be trippled rewards and trippled exp.. this is only to save you time. if you got problem with that go and help other ppl and make 3 times mp just because you want to do it 3 times... sriously ....
                              Originally posted by tinghol View Post
                              is no true, MPD must be 3 or most of new players and those lv 60- never gonna have legendary equipment, or u think spend 250k per stone is easy when u need to get 150 just for 1 piece?, r u crazy, r u kidding me? seriusly, every day this game make things harder and harder for non cashers, i will leave it soon if things like 1 MPD at day start to happen

Lana
                              s225
                              Corruption

Comment

wew>>>maintenace again

Comment

Working...
                                X