[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 08/01 @ 3:00 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lergos View Post
    but that 45 minutes a days is still to much as long as you do boring repetetive things
    I tend to blitz during meal times, or when i'm spending time with kids or out shopping, so it aint boring for me, but 3 mpds aren't boring really if you're with friends and chatting throughout it, but if it does come down to 1 run, then it frees up time for other things, like more bg attempts I guess, so more chance to gain honor

Comment

they do maintenance every week the same time and people still complaining and asking for compensation...
      Character : Lergos
      Server : 592/596

Comment

hmm. i hope the homestead and farm uppdated..
        Server :[S147] Esterwitch
        Name Char : Surya91
        Guild : Shadows

if you think serious for this game, you wrong. then you don't have funs. it's not depending how you are, weak or strong is needed. for weak :) as you have your family on your guild. you'll be happy. little by little your power. it show no time when you make fun to your family. and what the hell i talking about. bla bla bla. . . just fun :rolleyes:

Comment

I know, whats the point in continuously complaining when you know its gonna happen, so if you want something else to do, then theres many other games to play, or other ways to spend your time

Comment

err...

Comment

Ultimate Refiner

Duration: 8/31 – 9/3 23:59:59

Description: Refine any piece of equipment until all of its attributes reach lvl. 10 to receive fantastic rewards.

Rewards: 200,000 EXP, 100,000 Daru, Beast Mark x3, Refinement Lock x10
              Can you use a green item so you don't have to lock any stats and spend only 1 crystal per try?
              Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
              Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

Comment

Originally posted by uya91 View Post
                hmm. i hope the homestead and farm uppdated..
                that will be a separate maintenance as it generally takes longer to integrate the new items I think

Comment

Originally posted by d07.RiV View Post
                  Can you use a green item so you don't have to lock any stats and spend only 1 crystal per try?
                  not sure if that will work, think you'd need to have an item with 5 attributes on it

Comment

Originally posted by scarecrow58 View Post
                    I tend to blitz during meal times, or when i'm spending time with kids or out shopping, so it aint boring for me, but 3 mpds aren't boring really if you're with friends and chatting throughout it, but if it does come down to 1 run, then it frees up time for other things, like more bg attempts I guess, so more chance to gain honor
                    you can still chat during group arena
                    Character : Lergos
                    Server : 592/596

Comment

• 15 mins to go,,,,,unless av read it wrong,,,,,

Comment

• Originally posted by scarecrow58 View Post
                        that will be a separate maintenance as it generally takes longer to integrate the new items I think
                        i thought so. it's to long than last week maintance .
                        Server :[S147] Esterwitch
                        Name Char : Surya91
                        Guild : Shadows

if you think serious for this game, you wrong. then you don't have funs. it's not depending how you are, weak or strong is needed. for weak :) as you have your family on your guild. you'll be happy. little by little your power. it show no time when you make fun to your family. and what the hell i talking about. bla bla bla. . . just fun :rolleyes:

Comment

• Originally posted by Lergos View Post
                          you can still chat during group arena
                          I know that lol, but I find I do arena with people from other guilds a lot of the time as its hard to always be on at the same time as friends

Comment

• wedus....maintenance terus...lag terus2-an juga...

Comment

• It would be wise to if make one enter to WB and rewards x 3

Comment

• Originally posted by viliza View Post
                                It would be wise to if make one enter to WB and rewards x 3
                                but what time would you make the wb, as some people can only do 1 or 2 per day, so may not be able to do it if it's at the time of the one they cant get on for

Comment

Working...
                                X