This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by littlea1
    the rewards will come 3 working days after youre br is confirmed so relaxe and wait for it to pop up
    Re-read:

Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
    [*]Event is automatic. Players who meet the specified requirements will receive their rewards within 3 days of the event ending.
    That does not read '3 working days after confirmation'.

Comment

• No everyone you don't have to take a screen shot. Look up the word automatic so you will know what that means. Automatic means that it does it by itself. It means it checks it for you and gets the rewards to you if you qualify or not. They did this so they don'thave to go through all these screen shots. So stop posting then. Take screen shots just incase and after the event if you don't get your rewards you are entitled to then send a ticket with them but don't post them if they arn't required.

Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
      Re-read:

That does not read '3 working days after confirmation'.
      Confused about that statement. It says within 3 days of the ending. Does that mean 3 days after it ends or 3 days before the event ends? Need to make sure so i can make sure my stuff are prepared by then.
      Last edited by MemoryLane; 09-12-2013, 04:40 AM. Reason: Merged posts

Comment

• Originally posted by 0xykotton
        Confused about that statement. It says within 3 days of the ending. Does that mean 3 days after it ends or 3 days before the event ends? Need to make sure so i can make sure my stuff are prepared by then.
        Who knows... R2 being R2 it can mean just about anything ^_^

Comment

• Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
          No everyone you don't have to take a screen shot. Look up the word automatic so you will know what that means. Automatic means that it does it by itself. It means it checks it for you and gets the rewards to you if you qualify or not. They did this so they don'thave to go through all these screen shots. So stop posting then. Take screen shots just incase and after the event if you don't get your rewards you are entitled to then send a ticket with them but don't post them if they arn't required.

aw *hug* getting all hot and bothered about people posted screen shots, they are proud of there hard work and got a good BR, so stop crying, let the ones who posted it correct, (in view to show no pots/scrolls/wc) show off there good and awesome BR

maybe you say stop posting because you have a rubbish BR? and are really jealous of them? XD either way *hug* grow up, and stop complaining about others doing what they want

+ some people have played this game long enough to know R2 have a really bad record with events and stuff :P better show here where everyone can see then keep in a file and possibly delete or forget about xD

Comment

• Originally posted by R27744741 View Post
            This isnt the first time this event has been done, they just changed how the reward system worked, so don't worry, they will do this event again in the future, they always redo events

fyi - again what the first person said, ive played this game for over a year and you expect an event, where we get the same rewards, after you only been playing for a few months or days or w/e... yeah what ever dude lolz
            Ok i'd like to point out...I have not been playing for a few months or days. I'm just stating a question you ignorant people are beginning to make me question why i bother helping people out in the game. Personally I am asking for those who do not have a high enough br to get it and that includes family members who would recharge to get the thing if it dropped in a chest. Now, I did not say an event like a hot event that gives it to you, I asked if it would be a chest like the gentle beast. And I also did not say this was the first time they've done something like this. You all need to stop acting like children when you post on here to people because you wanna cry about someone else getting something. Allow me to point out, money is the key to everything on this game, if you will spend it they will drop it. So next time you reply please be respectful as I have been to the both of you.

Comment

• sick kyante bost.. ♥♥♥♥
              Last edited by MemoryLane; 09-12-2013, 04:54 AM. Reason: still profanity.

Comment

• Originally posted by Striden View Post
                Ok i'd like to point out...I have not been playing for a few months or days. I'm just stating a question you ignorant people are beginning to make me question why i bother helping people out in the game. Personally I am asking for those who do not have a high enough br to get it and that includes family members who would recharge to get the thing if it dropped in a chest. Now, I did not say an event like a hot event that gives it to you, I asked if it would be a chest like the gentle beast. And I also did not say this was the first time they've done something like this. You all need to stop acting like children when you post on here to people because you wanna cry about someone else getting something. Allow me to point out, money is the key to everything on this game, if you will spend it they will drop it. So next time you reply please be respectful as I have been to the both of you.

Am not crying ) just replying to you

Comment

Am not crying ) just replying to you
                  I beg to differ, you're crying about the fact that I'm asking about the possibility of a chest drop. Just because you want to have something cool doesn't mean that others do not. I'd like to point out once again, they like people spending money on here. I was curious if they were going to do a chest drop for people to spend money. Congrats you along with many others including myself will get it for free. But as to those who will not be getting it for free will they get a chance to spend money to get it?

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	Event9.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	248.8 KB
ID:	1673967 this good enuff?

Comment

• I think what is causing some confusion is the wording appears contradictory which is why so many are submitting screenshots:-

On the one hand - "Event is automatic. Players who meet the specified requirements will receive their rewards within 3 days of the event ending." suggests that no screenshots need be posted and that no player interaction is required. Having said that it is unclear as to exactly at what point the BR is determined! We know that the blessing wheel is acceptable and in many cases that will be important to reaching a certain level. I think clarification is needed to whether the blessing wheel must be activated on the last event day to gain that bonus!

On the other hand - "Players may claim rewards for each of the required Battle Rating levels reached. For example, if a player has a Battle Rating of 120,000, s/he'll be able to claim the rewards for Battle Ratings of 62,000, 65,000, 80,000, 95,000, and 105,000." This appears to contradict the earlier point as it suggests that players may need to claim... This needs clarified also!

Comment

I beg to differ, you're crying about the fact that I'm asking about the possibility of a chest drop. Just because you want to have something cool doesn't mean that others do not. I'd like to point out once again, they like people spending money on here. I was curious if they were going to do a chest drop for people to spend money. Congrats you along with many others including myself will get it for free. But as to those who will not be getting it for free will they get a chance to spend money to get it?
                        hehehe ok you can think what you want

oh and if people want them wings so early on, just level your wings/clothing yourself, thats how you cash them clothing

Originally posted by Striden View Post
                        I was doing wb, ill give a better reply now

Chest drop? its not a mount, something cool, if you really want an early server to get them kind of wings, simply buy them, think level 5+ wings gets you Appolo's wings

so why would R2 screw themselfs over, you can already get Appolo's wings for balens if you spend enough on wings, why would they do a chests drop, meaning you spent less money for them? haha you really are dumb like

so yes a server can be open 1 day and the person get Appolo's wings by spending balens, but you sure need alot.

so stop complaining about it and already

so if your *friend* just started a new server and wants Apollo's wings and is willing to spend balens, tell him, just upgrade his wings higher and higher and he will get them
                        Last edited by Anarchist; 09-28-2013, 10:28 PM. Reason: profanities

Comment

• Originally posted by R27744741

Chest drop? its not a mount, something cool, if you really want an early server to get them kind of wings, simply buy them, think level 5+ wings gets you Appolo's wings
                          No, I'm sorry to butt-into a conversation but you do not have your facts straight. I have 2 sets of level 5 wings (still waiting on cheap good-luck tokens to convert to level 6 since it takes 40) and I do not auto-have Apollo's wings. So the only way to obtain Apollo's wings seem to be through these "hall of fame" events.

Comment

• Originally posted by R27744741

so why would R2 screw themselfs over, you can already get Appolo's wings for balens if you spend enough on wings, why would they do a chests drop, meaning you spent less money for them? haha you really are dumb like

so yes a server can be open 1 day and the person get Appolo's wings by spending balens, but you sure need alot.

so stop complaining about it and **** already

so if your *friend* just started a new server and wants Apollo's wings and is willing to spend balens, tell him, just upgrade his wings higher and higher and he will get them
                            Omg, your sheer ignorance and stupidity proves my point. I was not speaking of the WINGS! I was talking about the mount. Keep speaking please you're just proving my point that your replies are stupid and ignorant. I mean seriously I'm not asking about the wings, nowhere in my posts did I talk about wings. You should really learn to read before you reply because its just getting annoying you spamming me messages while trying to ask about the Darknite Panther. Please discontinue commenting on my stuff because you're clearly not understanding what I'm saying. Also, nowhere in any of my posts did I say they needed to be the same rewards, as the one you get for 95K br, simply asked if there would be a mount pack/chest drop for the Darknite Panther, to all those concerned with my question who cannot read.
                            Last edited by Striden; 09-09-2013, 10:47 AM.

Comment

Omg, your sheer ignorance and stupidity proves my point. I was not speaking of the WINGS! I was talking about the mount. Keep speaking please you're just proving my point that your replies are stupid and ignorant. I mean seriously I'm not asking about the wings, nowhere in my posts did I talk about wings. You should really learn to read before you reply because its just getting annoying you spamming me messages while trying to ask about the Darknite Panther. Please discontinue commenting on my stuff because you're clearly not understanding what I'm saying. Also, nowhere in any of my posts did I say they needed to be the same rewards, as the one you get for 95K br, simply asked if there would be a mount pack/chest drop for the Darknite Panther, to all those concerned with my question who cannot read.

aw *hug* there you go..... go cry cry away

Originally posted by jab1432 View Post
                              No, I'm sorry to butt-into a conversation but you do not have your facts straight. I have 2 sets of level 5 wings (still waiting on cheap good-luck tokens to convert to level 6 since it takes 40) and I do not auto-have Apollo's wings. So the only way to obtain Apollo's wings seem to be through these "hall of fame" events.

not really.... why I said 5+ (its to do with luck aswell) I know someone that got it on level 5, I know people that had to upgrade them past 5 to get them, its all down to LUCK! on what level you get what style you get dum ***

I can reply to you if I like, you can't stop me really so go ahead and cry, seems thats all you can do

I don't know if you read R2 rules, but being abusive to people, am just replying to you, helping you, and you try be abusive *fail* btw, because only sad people get hurt by words, words can't harm me so please try your best to insult me, it really has no effect
                              Last edited by MemoryLane; 09-12-2013, 04:40 AM. Reason: Merged posts

Comment

aw *hug* there you go..... go cry cry away
                                Seriously, Let me ask you something...where did you get WINGS from my question about the MOUNT? Or do you not understand and just decide to flame and troll everyone who asks a question? Because absolutely nowhere did I ask about any wings nowhere. I asked about the darknite panther. Also, go cry cry away? are you 10 years old? because nowhere in there was I crying about anything I was clearly stating you're the one crying about me asking a question and you're the one who didn't understand/know what I was asking about.

Comment

Working...
                                X