Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just would like to know why this is not proportional to the server you are on, as some users are only with in there first month and have no of reaching these BR levels. What about a most improved over the last month type of benefit for the loyal hard working new players.

Comment

• I guess those who work hard to get to +40k br (lvl 50) have no chance to get any... you should do a all lvl event not just for 62k br and up ...

Comment

• This event surely only for senior servers. I play in Kabam S38, and none of us in the server has BR more than 40k.
        'I'll win with attitude, and I'll lose in style.'

MARVEEN HENDRAWAN | marveen
        FORSAKEN First Guild Master
        KABAM-S38 | Mage | Lvl.80 | BR 300k+

Comment

• but what will get the players do not have 62k combat rating?

Comment

• CBorealis from [S7] I have been here for 1 year next January, I am lv 66 and just breaking 56k BR... I know it is tough but they had this event last year right when the game released in America, there were players that made the BR but it was also rewarded at 60k BR if I remember correctly, this is an awesome reward... I am just tired of all the people getting bummed out because they don't get the rewards, and then leaving the game... All I ask is to merge every 10 servers so we have more people in game to play with... It is getting quite dull that the more we spend, the more limits you keep putting on the game, we want more incentives to keep playing... Please & Thank You!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by mhendrawan View Post
              This event surely only for senior servers. I play in Kabam S38, and none of us in the server has BR more than 40k.
              senior player and heavy casher player exactly
              Char. Name: YamadaTendou

Class : Mage

Server : S121 (Greyburn)

Level : lvl. 72

BR : 160k

Comment

• Originally posted by 1COMANDER1 View Post
                but what will get the players do not have 62k combat rating?
                dont get anything.. look at the requirements
                Char. Name: YamadaTendou

Class : Mage

Server : S121 (Greyburn)

Level : lvl. 72

BR : 160k

Comment

• Why do you think this event is called Hall of Fame???

Comment

• Originally posted by PowerGod View Post
                    I guess those who work hard to get to +40k br (lvl 50) have no chance to get any... you should do a all lvl event not just for 62k br and up ...
                    Thats not hard work thats camping and in my server thats not even a good camper, most of the 46s-49s have been camping for so long they have 43k br. This is a reward for those who dont camp and try or cashers. I dont camp and im level 64 with 66k br so thats how you do these events.

Comment

• Again only strong and huge players get rewards

Comment

• with the compensation you can die fools

Comment

• Originally posted by deweraux View Post
                          Again only strong and huge players get rewards
                          oh my godness WHAT PART OF HALL OF HEROES U DONT UNDERSTAND?
                          Theodor
                          level:51
                          S277 Ice Glen
                          Genesis

Comment

• This is great another casher only event where the gap between casher and free player gets even wider

Comment

• Actually it's not only for cashers. At least not the wings and medalion.
                              I never spent a dime on this game and will get wings for free and the medalion.
                              I don't even have free balens. So, yea you can get at least 65k BR with the new wheel bonus.

Comment

• if your close yes but if ur not there is no way w/out cashing and legend gear. the amount needed for 60 legend and the 60 gear is outrages. I've been saving cystaloids for 3 months and still not enough for 1 piece of 60 armor.,so unless u happen to have it ur sol

Comment

Working...
                                X