Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• they not mention when 2 days start here and also not mention when they msg Note: Due to the unforeseen circumstances, the rewards have been delayed 2 days. We apologize for this inconvenience. there no any time or date so we calculate 2 days from there

thats it they not want to give rewards

Comment

• I bet the moderators are just as frustrated and ticked off at r2 as everyone else at this point.

Comment

• buuuuuuuuuuuu
        CHAR=dragonslayer
        SERVER=S137(shadowdell)
        CLASS=archer(level 71)
        BR=63K
        GUILD=valiance
        :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Comment

• lalalalalalalalalala
          CHAR=dragonslayer
          SERVER=S137(shadowdell)
          CLASS=archer(level 71)
          BR=63K
          GUILD=valiance

Comment

• buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
            bubububububububbu
            CHAR=dragonslayer
            SERVER=S137(shadowdell)
            CLASS=archer(level 71)
            BR=63K
            GUILD=valiance

Comment

• guys the truth is that the person in charge deleted the rewards script file by accident ^^ .no more reward hahaha

Comment

• **** r2

I'm tired of reading post after post with no resolution in giving out the BR event rewards to Kabam players. It doesn't matter how long it takes - they are not planning to give out the rewards. They screwed use over again and this time its bad. The is game is being by a bunch of **** head chinese developers and they don't care about what everyone thinks. All they want is our money.

After playing this game for 6 months and got to level 72 with 104K BR - I quit.

**** the moderators - everyone is thinking the same way and my language is exceptable in this forum. If you don't like my language you can shove if it up your *** also.

Were they hell are my ******* rewards for getting to 106k and the end of the event??????

Comment

• **** r2 games
                  Last edited by liquid_oxygen; 10-05-2013, 08:43 AM.

Comment

• i sugets that we - cash players - demand our money back - because of lack of privided quality of game - about misinformating players . Saying there will be rewards for building battle rating, so that we spend money to gain it. But in reality they are cheating. SO on this base we can get back our money back. ANd sorry i or anyone els didnt had signed any document about paying money fo low quality shet

SO GIVE BACK OUR MONEY

AND in case - for everyday we wait there should be compensating packs - and not just 100k gold . they who have a least 60k br gain in one h this amount at least. Provide with crypt, socket keys.
                    [B]Server : S1 Temple of Ibalize
                    Character: Lanankuras
                    Class: Archer
                    Lv:80
                    Guild : Havoc

well real good games arent so much there.
                    And wartune is not rpg - its more Political game

Life is like an Ilusion , what you perceive depends on you

Comment

• R2CS_Stormaggedon quit posting up events that are designed to get more money in the pockets of R2 until you can get R2 to issue rewards to players.

This is beyond ridiculous...there should be MUCH SHAME for this entire company.
                      Karac
                      Archer
                      S25 - Buradoth's Grave
                      CAIN Guild
                      1.4M BR

Comment

• They don't care, they know what they are doing and we are the idiots that keep playing and keep giving them money to continue.

**** *** - R2 & MODERATORS

I WANT MY ******* REWARDS
                        Last edited by liquid_oxygen; 10-05-2013, 08:44 AM.

Comment

• Let me know how that money back thing works out for you. Also does no one realize that r2 has nothing to do with the actual game operation all they do is handle the cash flow and servers and advertising 7 road are the ones who handle implementing the code so if r2 has collected the data needed they did there part now be ****** at 7 roads but you should really get a clue before you get an attitude

Comment

• Originally posted by Zolkk View Post
                            Let me know how that money back thing works out for you. Also does no one realize that r2 has nothing to do with the actual game operation all they do is handle the cash flow and servers and advertising 7 road are the ones who handle implementing the code so if r2 has collected the data needed they did there part now be ****** at 7 roads but you should really get a clue before you get an attitude
                            Can you explain why other servers like miniclip haven't had this problem? They have rewards for 4-5 days now.
                            Karac
                            Archer
                            S25 - Buradoth's Grave
                            CAIN Guild
                            1.4M BR

Comment

• calmdown guys
                              Last edited by ronibaron; 10-05-2013, 09:25 AM.
                              APE CELOP GAN

Comment

• because they arer on far fewer server than us they had to implement rewards for a fraction of the servers r2 handles thats why

Comment

Working...
                                X