Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well R2 made another stun with this so called event. They got our money and now is like they say: "Haha fkers we got your money now the rewards hmm should we send them or not? Hmm nah ** the players haha. "
    Server: [S63] Talverton Citadel
    Player name: WampyreGirl
    Guild Name: Eternity
    Player Level: 76
    BR: 170k
    Curent Mood:
    Angry

Comment

• well they are not getting anything from me for the new event, they owe me loads so there fault.

Comment

• i know ppl from www.************ already get their Golden Wings,
        what about us ??
        Never ??

Comment

• Its week-end, for god-sake ...... stop crying and wait for monday now folks.
          Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
          Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
          That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

• ok i have a new opinion on this matter;
            R2 ordered a lot of wings and medals but the number of ppl getting rewards now are bigger as forseen. now they placed a new order for wings and medals. 10000's of little chinese kids aged 4-9 are working on it right now for 18 hours a day without propper food and toilet, most get sick and even some die, but all we want is our rewards.. we just dont care about the ppl that have to make these ugly "golden" wings and heavy-metal medals..

Comment

• They have 1 MONTH BEFORE ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!! 1 FULL SEPTEMBER AND THEY DONT REALIZE THAT THING????? *SIGH* Fool to have reason that potted or scroll or WC or another. The other provider of this game not set or change is fake... They work hard for that for 1 MONTH... NOT 3 DAYS OR 2 DAYS MORE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by po1NNNt View Post
                Its week-end, for god-sake ...... stop crying and wait for monday now folks.
                Lol are you serious ? So what if is week-end ? Now we need wait 2 more days ? They at least need give us an answer and honestly WE all deserve a compensation pack for this ***** waiting but as i know R2 they will never give us rewards we deserve and compensation.
                Curent Mood:
                Angry

Comment

• Originally posted by po1NNNt View Post
                  Its week-end, for god-sake ...... stop crying and wait for monday now folks.
                  That isn't the point. The main point is the extreme lack of communication from R2 to us. The lies they claim to us about rewards being handed out don't help much either. They lied to us twice. First lie was 3 days from the event ending. The second lie was at most a 2 days delay which is passed 2 days. It doesn't matter if it's the weekend or not. If a company promises something it is there job to keep hold of that promise. We as the customers have the right and we as customers are in the right to complain. Sure it does absolutely nothing to whine and complain about these type of things. Since R2 does what they want to do but that is still our right.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lanankuras
                    dont **** with us smartass - game is 24/7 . so dont care work devs or not. its not our fakin problem . they should doned their job. so get mess up with program - well compensation pack please. for every dam day what we loose waiting it.
                    Oh poor baby can't wait a day or two to get his pathetic wings? as if those level 1 wings do good for anyone besides complete non-cashers which are EXTREMELY rare in this game.

Comment

• Well, the annoying thing is, I saved cores and charms so I could synth these wings to upgrade my current ones the next time there is a synthing event ... like the current one. Now I just need those wings that were promised to me as a reward, but they likely won't come until this synthing event ends now.

If they can't get chinese kids to make the wings in time, then they need to outsource :P

Comment

• ROFL even the mods or dev doesnt have gut to show up..why do we fight each other??

Comment

• Originally posted by winlord View Post
                          Oh poor baby can't wait a day or two to get his pathetic wings? as if those level 1 wings do good for anyone besides complete non-cashers which are EXTREMELY rare in this game.
                          I can't consider myself a complete non casher cuz i had VIP and recharged 2k balens but i got clothes for rage not wings and i not have wings now, but this is not the point. The thing is that R2 is ****** on us and now what we need accept this ? R2 have no respect for their players. And that poor baby maybe is you not us who we expect to be respected. Right now i have no respect for R2 cuz they not respect me as player.
                          Curent Mood:
                          Angry

Comment

• Originally posted by po1NNNt
                            [...]
                            Like I said, yelling, posting 10000 pages here won't help, but go ahead, be my guests.
                            I agree , im waiting , and reading this posts. some of them are pathetic. We all just need to be patience.

Comment

• I'm not that nervous. But to be honest.. "weekend"?? At us if we have a job to be done for a deadline we work day and night if we feel to be late. Failing a delayed deadline is just terribly ridiculous. I can't even imagine how any employee can afford it. But most important we never agree to a deadline what we can't stick to. We would lose our trustworthiness. It's really simple.
                              So that's about weekend. Why can't they delay their weekend too? as they delayed to hand out our rewards?.... weekend, haha. Please.. I just wish that there are enough people around, who would normally recharge but they don't these days to make them realize how big they fail again and again. They have to face the fact that they have problems they have to face sooner or later, like communication to their customers and earning our trust back.

Why do I have the feeling I'm just talking into the air?

Comment

• gogogo page 193..
                                CHAR=dragonslayer
                                SERVER=S137(shadowdell)
                                CLASS=archer(level 71)
                                BR=63K
                                GUILD=valiance
                                :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Comment

Working...
                                X