Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• still no reward for me i thonk for vip user only on hall of fame im non casher huhuhuhuhu

Comment

• Wed, Oct 2 2013 6:57pm - R2 Eros

Thank you for taking the time to submit your concern.Rewards will be sent in 72 hours after the events end,it has yet to be 72 hours.

Thank you!
      The R2Games Team

Wed, Oct 2 2013 7:34pm
      it has been 73 hours and 34 minutes! can u not even read the damn server time?

Comment

• Originally posted by BrixunMortar View Post
        Wed, Oct 2 2013 6:57pm - R2 Eros

Thank you for taking the time to submit your concern.Rewards will be sent in 72 hours after the events end,it has yet to be 72 hours.

Thank you!
        The R2Games Team
        Wed, Oct 2 2013 7:34pm
        it has been 73 hours and 34 minutes! can u not even read the damn server time?
        I have never seen this bad customer support in any game.

Comment

• aahaahaahah no rewards guys
          Everything You Say, Can and Will Be Used Against You !!!!!

Comment

• About 3 hours left until deadline on Eastern Servers, really wonder what will happen lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Eskendal View Post
              About 3 hours left until deadline on Eastern Servers, really wonder what will happen lol
              well its already 1 h 46 min over their promised time on s132 so i wouldnt get your hopes up.

Comment

• 6 hours 14 to deadline for server 23. time normally goes fast, but if you are waiting for something, 1 minute seems like 1 hour.

Comment

• Originally posted by R28730145 View Post
                  I have never seen this bad customer support in any game.
                  Well I feel sorry for you but I alway had EXCELLENT support from them so far. Even when it was about something not money related.
                  Also, it's might take them longer to give those reward since they are all busy to reply to billion of ticket they get for it...
                  Lunay - Knighted knight
                  23.25M BR
                  Guild : SHIELD
                  West coast server r2 S38

Comment

• Patience Young Grass hoppers.

Wartune

Character: Stronmer
                    Server: s14 kabam
                    Class: Knight
                    Br: 88k Lvl: 70

Comment

• Originally posted by Doranos89 View Post
                      Well I feel sorry for you but I alway had EXCELLENT support from them so far. Even when it was about something not money related.
                      Also, it's might take them longer to give those reward since they are all busy to reply to billion of ticket they get for it...
                      Those are auto reply...

Comment

• We've asked for an update with regards to this issue and will post any information we can when we get it.

Comment

• Wouldn't it be 3 days (or 72 hours) from the end of the event on server time 23:59, which is West Coast based?

So technically, it's still only 6:00 pm on the third day of "rewards"? Meaning basically that we are just under 6 hours away from 23:59 on the third day still.

So for me for instance, who lives in Eastern Time Zone, I still have to wait almost 6 hours till the end of "reward time" or basically until 3:00 am tonight... not a thrilling idea, but still, they aren't technically late yet either, if that is the case.
                          ChieftainRez
                          Knight
                          VictisHNR
                          [S1] Temple of Ibalize

Comment

• there only 2 hours and 30 min left for rewards to 23:59

Comment

• Not for me. I play on a west server, even though I live on the East Coast.

I was stating that I think R2 is West Coast based, so therefore I think they may be using different clock standards than using individual servers. It's not the first time they used a typo in their promotions. And if that is the case, then we still have six hours on left on the third day.

Edit: (well closer to 5 hours now, actually)
                              ChieftainRez
                              Knight
                              VictisHNR
                              [S1] Temple of Ibalize

Comment

• Originally posted by ChieftainRez View Post
                                Not for me. I play on a west server, even though I live on the East Coast.

I was stating that I think R2 is West Coast based, so therefore I think they may be using different clock standards than using individual servers. It's not the first time they used a typo in their promotions. And if that is the case, then we still have six hours on left on the third day.

Edit: (well closer to 5 hours now, actually)
                                According to R2 website:

R2 Games operates and controls the Site from its offices in Los Angeles, California, in the United States of America.

Comment

Working...
                                X