This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• September Hall of FAIL.
    Last edited by BDTORTURER; 10-02-2013, 11:15 PM.
    ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ:M3f3dr0N (560k+)
    ᴘᴇᴛ:ᴀᴛʜᴇɴᴀ (TiAmmazzo;120k+)
    ᴘʀɵᵳᴇᴤᴤɪɵɴ:ᴛᴀɴᴋ
    ʟᴇʊᴇʟ:80
    ɢᴜɪʟᴆ:ÊŸá´‡á´*ᴇʟ81

Comment

• guys dun be impatient...though I know we r. They will sure reward u what they have published. Just wait a bit longer.

Comment

• I just wish they'd do it on time or be smart and announce that they will give rewards 2 days later .... they so stupid about time.
        Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

• 12 hours into day 4 on oceanic servers .. this waiting sucks
          Cyanide
          Server: R2Games S230 Cross Chasm (Oceanic)
          Guild: Sicario

Comment

• Originally posted by Muxa_Mage View Post
            Relax Guys! The Developers Took Time And Worked Very Hard To Give Us Recharge Pack In The Game Today!
            So Get Out There And Get Some Balens!!!! No Need To Worry About Reward

[ATTACH=CONFIG]57649[/ATTACH]
            what nerve R2 has just unbelievable to me they have time to post this up but can't get our rewards out. If it's taking longer than they expected for what ever reason be it the messed up script, more ppl qualifying then expected or w/e case may be then they should have all hands on deck imo..... just saying

Comment

• What the now?
              Last edited by Anarchist; 10-03-2013, 12:01 AM. Reason: profanity

Comment

• Originally posted by Greenfireflygirl View Post
                We've asked for an update with regards to this issue and will post any information we can when we get it.
                this is ♥♥♥♥ unbelievable NOW U R GONNA ASK FOR UPDATE ... u have seen how ppl have been posting on forum since the event ended .. and NOW u r gonna ask for update.. this is ** and pathetic way of management.. Most of us have spent a lot of time on this game for tat BR event like doing 3 WBs , makin sure skills , astrals are up to mark, spend balens to get it up etc etc .. and offcourse we are ****** and NOW U WILL ASK FOR UPDATE!!! ... ** .. Guys lets make a NO BALEN SPENDING WEEK and DONT PAY THEM SH !T ...
                Last edited by MemoryLane; 10-03-2013, 03:10 AM.

Comment

• dont get mad.... we need to wait.... (still R2 should have made a topic about not beeing able to meet the deadline)

Comment

• You know, I really thought this event would go smoothly and we would get our reward after like 1 day hahahahahahah

Comment

• still no reward from hall of fame how long time to wait

Comment

• Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                        We will forward your sentiments for future events to not include a promise time for rewards.
                        no need lane! i sent them that as my reply! i not backward in being forward lol! R2 needs adults to run it instead the 12 year olds currently in charge at the moment that take your money and buy sweeties instead of investing in a product and making it work efficiently!

Comment

• Duration: 9/9 – 9/29 23:59:59 (Server Time)

maybe they meant: Duration: 9/9 – 10/29 23:59:59 (Server Time)

and just 'forgot to update' their post.. :3
                          ooo naww, you didn't. you gotta be trollin' me o_O

Comment

• Originally posted by Carassimira View Post
                            Duration: 9/9 – 9/29 23:59:59 (Server Time)

maybe they meant: Duration: 9/9 – 10/29 23:59:59 (Server Time)

and just 'forgot to update' their post.. :3
                            prolly meant 2014 lol

Comment

• Not sure about this. You shouldn't have posted such a reply. :|
                              Moderation requires understanding and neutrality. You have to realise they're customers. Free player or not, they're all customers.
                              True, not all the time customers are correct, but taking rants is part of the job.
                              TY, R2 Games, for your failure of services. TY for all the grief you gave me on the stupid MP Lost Run bugs.

I reached LD Rank, Top 5 WB Mage/Top 10 overall w/o Balens. All PvEs completed w/ help and hard work. No VIP. Too bad R2 does not recognize such ****.
                              I am a minimalist who spent money below $200 overall. Yet I am known as a worthy adversary of most players in my server.

TY for 3 years of adventure. I'm actually wondering how I lasted.
                              -Maya`Eleanor

Comment

• they r trying to fix the scripts from aerie ?

Comment

Working...
                                X