buto ijo
    dinosaurus
    brontosaurus
    :'(
    APE CELOP GAN

Comment

• Originally posted by R24941107 View Post
      no count their dollars^^
      That may take a while, counting 1 by 1 dollar, seeing players out there that pay well over $1000 per week/month. that would mean multi millions seeing an average of 750+ players per server.....

Comment

• Originally posted by R24941107 View Post
        no count their dollars^^
        lol indeed
        So, stop paying then they will finish counting dollars and get your rewards
        IGN: TheVictor
        Guild: Warriors
        Server: S19 - Desert Curses
        Class: Mage - level 80
        In(Guild)Names: TheNoob,VicNoob,TheKicktor,EvilVic,Vicky and so on :p :cool:
        ------------------------------------------------------------
        Quitting game in 29th June 2014

Comment

• Read this Forum Better then watch a movie
          "Everybody wants to go to heaven, but nobody wants to die" :confused::mad:

Comment

• Originally posted by saifsalah View Post
            Read this Forum Better then watch a movie
            or make some popcorn and enjoy the ' forum' show.

Comment

• Didnt you r2games got enough of "we apologise" ? You allways try to shut pur mouths with idiotic compensatios

Comment

• 2. Event is automatic. Players who meet the specified requirements will receive their rewards within 3 days of the event ending.

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Where are my wings?

Comment

• Originally posted by buuromania View Post
                  Didnt you r2games got enough of "we apologise" ? You allways try to shut pur mouths with idiotic compensatios
                  and on every ticket they get, they reply that their is nothing wrong with them, and that the prob is caused by our own connection/pc

Comment

• Originally posted by buuromania View Post
                    Didnt you r2games got enough of "we apologise" ? You allways try to shut pur mouths with idiotic compensatios
                    Apology is a currency that u can exchange it with alot of balens depends on your patience :P and because u all impatient u getting nothing

Comment

• Originally posted by The__one View Post
                      2. Event is automatic. Players who meet the specified requirements will receive their rewards within 3 days of the event ending.

Where are my wings?
                      read their first post, they edited and stated it will take 2 more days

Comment

• Originally posted by The__one View Post
                        2. Event is automatic. Players who meet the specified requirements will receive their rewards within 3 days of the event ending.

Where are my wings?
                        postman stole them after R2 distributed them already, and he ran away to Mexico, he saw gold and lost his brain, so sorry for you, u need to go yourself get them back :P

Comment

• Upsss ....... . I can not wait to see the reward. if it does R2 give the reward

Comment

• Originally posted by RyanHaulo View Post
                            read their first post, they edited and stated it will take 2 more days
                            so 1-3 days is now 3-5 or 5+ days.

Comment

• I knew they'd screw it up!

R2, I have told you before, If you think 4 hours, say 6-8. For this event, you should have said 'Rewards will be given up to 1 week after event ends." Then people would be waiting and you would give the rewards EARLY and people would be AMAZED at your customer service, instead of mad that you don't do what you say you are going to do when you are going to do it. Whatever you think, be it days or hours, add 2. Whatever you say, I add 2 to it, and I'm almost ALWAYS right. In this case, I only added 1 day ...... my bad.
                              Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

• if the money, really fast r2 ... were not so fortunately for them, doing a quick
                                :'(
                                APE CELOP GAN

Comment

Working...
                                X