X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4 day ... hmmmmmm
    where's the reward!!!!!!!!!.... madmad:

Comment

• Why the hell would you want compensation because it's delayed a few days? That's just funny.
      I don't know any game outside wartune where players demand compensation in situations like this .
      Player Class: Archer
      Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

• So I see that nobody here cares about a dog, only some golden useless wings =(

Comment

• i am sure we dont get for the br the dide has on 29th i hold it for 3 days befor i changes back but agin R2 never do ther job right ther always som problems, all other English version has send rewards out but agin R2 is the slowst of them all.

Comment

• It's like the government, when they need something, they will do all they can to get it.

But when they have to give something... .

^ Manly purple!

Comment

• Oh come on you ppls, 2 more days won't kill you >_<
              ~Yafa~

Comment

• cool lets doo it
                [B]Server : S1 Temple of Ibalize
                Character: Lanankuras
                Class: Archer
                Lv:80
                Guild : Havoc

well real good games arent so much there.
                And wartune is not rpg - its more Political game

Life is like an Ilusion , what you perceive depends on you

Comment

• ppl are not mad because of the 2 days delay they are mad that this issen the first time that happen and i realy cant see how the can be forced to a delay when they had 3 hole days to make the mail ready

Comment

• People are not mad, they are overreacting like the world is ending because they have to wait 2 more days. I don't like it either but the way some people respond to this thread because of it is just completely senseless.

^ Manly purple!

Comment

• Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                      The automatic part of the event was the collection of the battle ratings. The rewards themselves are mailed automatically, but have to be released by the devs. That's where the delay comes in. We don't know exactly what caused the delay, we've all spent hours today trying to get that answer. All we know is the devs say there's a delay, and that's what we have to work with now.

You guys all wanted an update on what was going on with the rewards, and you got one. It's only a couple more days.
                      memory that can we all good and well, suprisingly enough there is never delay on making more and more balens events^^

It's always when "free" stuff needs to be given to players that there is "delay"µ

r2 became very greedy and only cares about dollars, can't blame them for that but then just stop pretending that free stuff will be given

it's becomming really annoying, there are alot of "hosts" for servers for browsergames, only r2 always manages to not give "free" rewards

Comment

• ummm no complaints or angry demands...i was just wondering exactly how many days are 'two days' going to be like...if 3 days actually mean 5 then i'm guessing 2 days will mean something different too right? i wasnt that bad in maths in school college lol but r2 is making me feel like an *** over here trying to figure out their number system lol

Comment

• Originally posted by yaafa View Post
                          Oh come on you ppls, 2 more days won't kill you >_<
                          its about to Respect us , we are spend alot money and this month very hard to us to make our br rise , and now they said wait 2 days , when we give them money did we say to them wait 2 days ?

Comment

• i spent all my money to get br for medallion ... my internet will be shut off today .. my electric shut off tommorow . so if get rewards is 2 days in mail . i will lose them because i cant pay my bills i pay for br for items ... oh sad but tragic story of a troll ... good thing i didnt pay much for my br and didt pay my internet and electric bill .. hopefully .. no more unforseen delays get my wings and medallion by next week
                            Zombies Ate My Pizza

Server:s1~Wastelands-Since Day 1
                            Name:Insomniac
                            Militia:
                            ChaosinDisguiseRank#1-Founder
                            LvL:117
                            BR:1735K
                            Class:Grenaider
                            Wings:Chaos A+14
                            Main Gun:Assassin-II R11PVP Death Ray-II R10PVE
                            Sub Gun:Gold Flash R11PVP/E

Comment

• Originally posted by care90 View Post
                              wish there was a way to transfer char to another provider since are they are cross server. R2 clearly does not care about their customers and if i had not invested so much time on this acc i would change.
                              Im thinking of the same thing. They got poor customer service but when it comes to "It Pays to Consume" it's faster than a lightning update.

Comment

• Originally posted by alimadhi View Post
                                its about to Respect us , we are spend alot money and this month very hard to us to make our br rise , and now they said wait 2 days , when we give them money did we say to them wait 2 days ?
                                Stop replying like an angry kid jeezes. Wait till you grow up and your whole life is like this. Nothing in life runs smooth and it has nothing to do with respect, so be patient.

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Working...
                                X