This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by angel86551 View Post
    they don't have time to issue a simple public apologize because it's weekend and they don't work, but they take our money during weekends too...
    plus that i saw a previous post explaining that BBB said r2 is from China ))
    what to expect from brainless tarded asians? nothing.
    stopped paying for such a trash
    worst scenario is i will get banned for racism, case in which i sould say " f u r2" in advance
    signature: a p issed off player who spent money to receive classic r2 trash service. it appears that if u pay for trash, you tend to become one. that's why i stop paying and will write multiple negative posts on all public sites advertising this r2 trash.
    Actually Europeans and Americans are more brainless than Asians. It has been proved over time and once again now. They are just lametard.

Comment

• Originally posted by LordXavius View Post
      That announcement just says "." Am I missing something here o.O There is absolutely NO information in it.... wow.
      thats the point admin clearly is here but he doesnt give any info for us.

Comment

• Originally posted by R226098102 View Post
        Actually Europeans and Americans are more brainless than Asians. It has been proved over time and once again now. They are just lametard.
        Bigger ***** tho
        Last edited by liquid_oxygen; 10-05-2013, 02:44 PM. Reason: profanity
        Player Class: Archer
        Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

• Originally posted by Winlander View Post
          thats the point admin clearly is here but he doesnt give any info for us.
          Thought so. Just further enrages the community. They're showing their true ignorance.... Way to go R2!

Comment

• Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
            I honestly think it's 7roads who messed up. Pots, scrolls etc shouldn't work. Aeria games got it anyway. I believe 7Road is now working on fixing the script before handing it over to r2.
            So just be patient. r2 can't do more than wait, just like us players.
            . If that is true why they dont tell us anything and just ignore us all.why if its not their fault and they are just waiting?

Comment

• Originally posted by buuromania View Post
              If that is true why they dont tell us anything and just ignore us all.why if its not their fault and they are just waiting?
              They did. They said something in the line of 'We are waiting for 7road to blabla'. A mod mentioned it earlier. Nobody reads on this forum tho, they all just RAGE WINGS R2 MONEY RESPECT BOOOOOOOO etc.

^ Manly purple!

Comment

• Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
                They did. They said something in the line of 'We are waiting for 7road to blabla'. A mod mentioned it earlier. Nobody reads on this forum tho, they all just RAGE WINGS R2 MONEY RESPECT BOOOOOOOO etc.
                Give me a link please to that post

Comment

• Originally posted by buuromania View Post
                  Give me a link please to that post
                  It wasn't from a mod, my mistake, it was from a ticket sent to a player:

Originally posted by Blazertown View Post
                  if r2 doesnt say anything i will; answer on my question:

Thank you for taking the time to submit your concern.
                  We are truly sorry for the delay. All the rewards are in the backend now and we are still waiting for the developer to send them into the game. We have been contacting them these days for this issue and we appreciate your patience and understanding on this issue.

We apologize for the delay and the inconvenience.

Thank you!
                  The R2Games Team

We hope this response has sufficiently answered your questions. If not, please do not send another email. Instead, reply to this email or login to your account for a complete archive of all your support requests and responses.
                  Endresult still the same...

^ Manly purple!

Comment

• if the rewards are ducked up for one server, then they should be ducked up equally for all servers.

If they counted buffs, pots for s1, how the hell is it fair for them to not count buffs and pots on s2? s1 already got the reward. Thats my opinion. PLUS add the waiting, they should just compensate EVERYONE for their **. NO ONE CARES ABOUT 200k gold or 1 million gold or 5 million gold. Your screw up, give us something worth the WEEKS of char building we did to match your requirements.

Comment

• well we will probably got some answers by monday, or??? ...
                      Server Name: R2 [S5] Roaring Wetlands
                      Character Name: Monstaa
                      Class: Knight
                      Guild: ☣CAIN☣
                      Battle Rating: 84313
                      Level: 66
                      Vip: 9
                      Honor Rank: Lord Divine

Comment

• That's all true, and I agree to equality, but it has nothing to do with r2. We are waiting for r2 and r2 is waiting for 7Road. I don't know what 7road is doing.
                        As I said earlier I think they are fixing the script before handing it out to r2. So all we can do is wait and hope it gets solved soon.

^ Manly purple!

Comment

• Hello kingofgamez,

Thank you for taking the time to submit your concern.
                          Dear player rewards will be send according the Battle Rating on 29th September 23:59 server time . Your Battle Rating this day wont change the rewards. Thanks for your patience and understanding.

Thank you!
                          The R2Games Team

Hello kingofgamez,

As long as you had met the requirement on the said date of calculation of battle rating you will be rewarded.

- The R2Games Team

.........................TALK ABOUT BEATING AROUND THE BUSH LOL
                          LVL 80 CRIT KNIGHT

SERVER 125

GUILD §SUPERIOR§

Comment

• I am so glad you posted this, and I hope instead of simply being dissapointed and angry that people will actually visit this file and file a complaint.. R2 will only continue to do to us as customers what we are willing to accept. When they start to lose some of that money they so eagerly take from the players.. they will understand what disappointment feels like as well.

Comment

• Best get compensation for this ****
                              "You're the darkest burning star, You're my perfect disease"

Comment

• GIVE US REWARDS

Comment

Working...
                                X