Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just read the post in game discussion about this issue ;-) and ofcourse support it

Comment

• wings wings and wings plz

Comment

• come on 3 more pages

Comment

• Originally posted by MSEngel View Post
          automatic, sounds good.
          Can't believe i posted this when i saw the announcement.
          East coast archer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Whispir View Post
            Do these forums have a limit to the # of pages a thread can have? :P
            well there might be 3 possibilities how wartune might reply to this.
            a) homestead (read: coming soon)
            b) September hall of fame (read: ...)
            c) Weekend server launch (read: who cares. we need to launch another server)

Your pick

Comment

• Beginning to get a little impatient here...

Comment

• Originally posted by DerBatz View Post
                Beginning to get a little impatient here...
                You should be awarded with Most Patient Person award! But if wartune is going to hand it out, lets pray it is nothing like the September Hall of Fame event or your grandchild might be receiving it by the time wartune delivers it to you

Comment

• hey mods can we get an update plz??? even a reply like "dear valued customers, we will not be giving out rewards, eat ***. we know u will continue to play and spend ur money to recharge despite ur threats to quit the game." R2, im just lookin for closure

Comment

• Originally posted by R29084729 View Post
                    hey mods can we get an update plz??? even a reply like "dear valued customers, we will not be giving out rewards, eat ***. we know u will continue to play and spend ur money to recharge despite ur threats to quit the game." R2, im just lookin for closure
                    So basically you are asking them to go through 1971 posts? Are you sensible? You are asking them to log in to their system and actually read their own forums? They have better things to do with their time like launch a new weekend server!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kagelol View Post
                      Hmmm good compensation...

You guys should demand a good set of brains for everyone asking for more.

In Anycase, R2 is working to giving everyone there reward for this event.
                      It indeed took longer then they had initially expected.

Sadly enough i have not received an ETA for the rewards..
                      Just heads up for anyone that are expecting them this weekend, for as far i know the Dev's never work in the weekend unless its an emergency(server down emergencies).
                      Also about compensation, i have not been told anything. But from my experience with R2 and Wartune i THINK there will be a compensation for this, since their event did not function well.
                      Found this in general discussions, think it's safe to say we won't be getting our rewards/compensation untill Monday.

Comment

• Originally posted by Todger View Post
                        Found this in general discussions, think it's safe to say we won't be getting our rewards/compensation untill Monday.
                        STop dreaming, we didnt get nothing, told when today update info in forum, where its iS? all the time just wait and wait. now 100% didnt get nothing till new event ends,with clothing syntesis.

Comment

• have anybody heard anything new about this or anything that will give us some idee what will happend / how long we got to wait ? please any moderator / players who could be so kind and respond to me ... would be very great full . ty
                          Server S16 - Immortal Ruins

Class = Archer

Lvl = 80

Br = 1.883742

IGN = ♫MoonBranch♫

Guild = TheLegends

Stable Mount Strenght 21200

Sylphs = Zuez - Orange 3 stars- br ( 123K ) lvl 80 Hecate 1 Star Orange = (86K) lvl 80
                          Medusa 4 Star purple Br = (41 K) lvl 80 Athena 2 Star Purple Br = (77K) lvl 80

Comment

• 2 hours till october 6th that means 7 days no rewards for s88 idk about other servers

Comment

• from what i have heard, it is not an r2 issue, rather a 7roads issue. Before you ask, 7roads are the dev and r2 are the ppl hosting the game on their servers.

SO basically, 7roads need to fix their code for it to work. Good luck with that

Comment

• they don't have time to issue a simple public apologize because it's weekend and they don't work, but they take our money during weekends too...
                                plus that i saw a previous post explaining that BBB said r2 is from China ))
                                what to expect from brainless tarded asians? nothing.
                                stopped paying for such a trash
                                worst scenario is i will get banned for racism, case in which i sould say " f u r2" in advance
                                signature: a p issed off player who spent money to receive classic r2 trash service. it appears that if u pay for trash, you tend to become one. that's why i stop paying and will write multiple negative posts on all public sites advertising this r2 trash.

Comment

Working...
                                X