This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tyseha View Post
    Re-read maybe? i said at 00:00 or 00:01 more like it, at that time the mark of the 3 days (ON EEUU TIME) it's done, so we should have the rewards by 00:01. Im considering the USA time, so yeah... if AFTER the 3 days (in USA local time) rewards didnt got send I'LL make my ticked.
    What he mean is that all those ticket will cause serious trafic on their end, causing technical difficulty. If they have to fix their server after those massive amount ofticket sent, it WILL slow everything else (and by the same time, we would get the reward even later)
    Lunay - Knighted knight
    23.25M BR
    Guild : SHIELD
    West coast server r2 S38

Comment

• why should i wait after western servers ... i play on eu. ...but i`m oky the wings will be just a skin for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anarchist View Post
        Submitting tickets about not getting rewards (when rewards are still yet to be sent) will NOT hasten the process. If anything, it would actually prolong the delay.
        I think that at this point no one there really care of another day of delay on reward, r2 just suck on comunication and i really hope they'll all be busy answering ticket on next month.

Comment

• Originally posted by [*
          Event is automatic. Players who meet the specified requirements will receive their rewards within 3 days of the event ending.
          Actually this sentence goes directly to the World Record Guiness Book 2014 as " the sentence interpreted in most different ways in the history"

GZ ALL!!!!

Comment

• 6 more hours of waiting for our server :P
            DarkYuna - lvl 74 Archer - 82k BR - S42 Tarraton Lair

Comment

• Originally posted by anarchist View Post
              submitting tickets about not getting rewards (when rewards are still yet to be sent) will not hasten the process. If anything, it would actually prolong the delay.
              Originally posted by guetti View Post
              actually this sentence goes directly to the world record guiness book 2014 as " the sentence interpreted in most different ways in the history"

gz all!!!!
              looooooool

Comment

• We got u guys. it's September Fool. Happy September Fool XD
                no rewards distributed
                ```Janis```

Comment

• One guy in my guild killed 2 players with golden wings in bg, he only has like 68K BR, so it's not people from first hall of fame event. What's happening?

Comment

• Originally posted by Eskendal View Post
                    One guy in my guild killed 2 players with golden wings in bg, he only has like 68K BR, so it's not people from first hall of fame event. What's happening?
                    They are from miniclip or aeria games.

Comment

• Originally posted by Guetti View Post
                      They are from miniclip or aeria games.
                      Do we even meet those servers?

Comment

Yeah we do.

Comment

Good question, I also heard a rumor those server included potted BR into calculations.

IF R2, Kong, and Kabam players meet those guys from Aeria servers in BG, Arena and CW etc, if the rumor about potted BR is true, then that's a legitimate issue for us.

Comment

• Originally posted by ZARAKI-KENPACHI View Post
                            We got u guys. it's September Fool. Happy September Fool XD
                            no rewards distributed
                            listend to kenpachi go to bed everyone !!! BAAAAAN-KAI!!!!!!!
                            BAN-KAI

Joined 14/01/2013

Comment

One guy in my guild killed 2 players with golden wings in bg, he only has like 68K BR, so it's not people from first hall of fame event. What's happening?
                              Some people got the 1st hall of fame rewards and quit, others got the rewards then began slow-levelling. Yes, it's possible to face opponents of another platform (in the same time-zone) that may have gotten rewards if those platforms have given them out already. Either way, speculation and hearsay aren't helping with the matter. We will get them when we get them. Nothing any of us can do about it until they give them out. All I can say is that if they delay giving out rewards, it's likely for a good reason and personally, I'd rather they give out the rewards appropriately the first time, even if it's later than they planned to.

Comment

• September Hall of Fame
                                Duration: 9/9 – 9/29 23:59:59 (Server Time)

Description: Think you have what it takes to be a hall of famer? Well, now is your chance! Players who reach a base Battle Rating of 62,000 will receive a great set of wings! Reach 65k, 80k, 95k, and 105k BR to get even more great rewards....etc

ckckckkck.....ckkckckk..how many time again for waiting...???

Comment

Working...
                                X