• it says within 3 days of the event ending so should mean from today of
    Server S16 - Immortal Ruins

Class = Archer

Lvl = 80

Br = 1.883742

IGN = ♫MoonBranch♫

Guild = TheLegends

Stable Mount Strenght 21200

Sylphs = Zuez - Orange 3 stars- br ( 123K ) lvl 80 Hecate 1 Star Orange = (86K) lvl 80
    Medusa 4 Star purple Br = (41 K) lvl 80 Athena 2 Star Purple Br = (77K) lvl 80

Comment

• Originally posted by Bubolina View Post
      Event is automatic. Players who meet the specified requirements will receive their rewards within 3 days of the event ending.
      The event ended today, 23:59 server time. The prizes won't be send automatically after 1-2-5 minutes, thats for sure, they need to check, see if it was made correctly, and so on.
      If you want my opinion, in 2 days we'll get it ( or 1 day, even if 2 days its too much ).
      Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
      Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
      That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

• Re event

I agree that posting an image should be unnecessary as the event is automatic. However If anything does go wrong or any dispute arises re BR, at least there is an image, date and time as fallback - Howie

Name - HowieEngland

Server - [S33] Undead Pit

Title - Lord Divine

Level - 80

BR - 100k+
        Attached Files
        Last edited by Howie1; 09-29-2013, 09:56 PM. Reason: Screenshot change

Comment

• Originally posted by Howie1 View Post
          I agree that posting an image should be unnecessary as the event is automatic. However If anything does go wrong or any dispute arises re BR, at least there is an image, date and time as fallback - Howie

Name - HowieEngland

Server - [S33] Undead Pit

Title - Lord Divine

Level - 80

BR - 100+
          Dam, you're a big veteran...unfortunelity an idiot one becouse of this post

Comment

• Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
            Duration: 9/9 – 9/29 23:59:59 (Server Time)
            am I wrong in assuming like all events it ends at tree reset today so no one would of got anything yet anyways

Comment

• Originally posted by Quiveri View Post
              am I wrong in assuming like all events it ends at tree reset today so no one would of got anything yet anyways
              ...or not posting here

Comment

• I waaaaaant my kitteh

Blizzarea
                S147
                Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

Comment

• Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
                  Duration: 9/9 – 9/29 23:59:59 (Server Time)

Description: Think you have what it takes to be a hall of famer? Well, now is your chance! Players who reach a base Battle Rating of 62,000 will receive a great set of wings! Reach 65k, 80k, 95k, and 105k BR to get even more great rewards!

Rewards:
                  1. Battle Rating of 105,000 or more: Clothing Pieces – Apollo’s Might (Weapon) x1, Apollo’s Gear (Armor) x1, and Apollo’s Aura (Helm) x1
                  2. Battle Rating of 95,000 or more: Darknite Panther x1, Mount Training Whip x800
                  3. Battle Rating of 80,000 or more: Soul Crystal x2,000
                  4. Battle Rating of 65,000 or more: Warlord’s Medallion x1
                  5. Battle Rating of 62,000 or more: Wings of Apollo x1
                  RULES:
                  1. Players may claim rewards for each of the required Battle Rating levels reached. For example, if a player has a Battle Rating of 120,000, s/he'll be able to claim the rewards for Battle Ratings of 62,000, 65,000, 80,000, 95,000, and 105,000.
                  2. Event is automatic. Players who meet the specified requirements will receive their rewards within 3 days of the event ending.
                  3. Potions, Scrolls and buffs which can enhance Battle Rating are excluded. (Academy Blessing will be count towards Battle Rating.)
                  4. To ensure the efficiency for delivering rewards, we kindly remind ask that players who haven't received their rewards do not change their character names.

About Mount:
                  Mount Card – Darknite Panther
                  Used to summon a unique mount – Darknite Panther

Darknite Panther
                  An ancient spirit beast capable of controlling the element of fire; legend has it that only gods are able to tame this mighty beast.

Attributes: +10, Attributes Max Level: +10

Blue is for @Howie1 and green for @Quiveri ..... and red for the rest of the idiots who cant read
                  Last edited by buuromania; 09-29-2013, 06:32 PM.

Comment

• You can quote devs all u like, it not gonna stop me wanting ^^
                    Blizzarea
                    S147
                    Epic

Comment

• @PunkPetal...i know i'm stupid too, but looking in this topic makes me feel better^^

Comment

• People still haven't learned the word " wait " or " patience " >.<
                        Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
                        That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

• Originally posted by po1NNNt View Post
                          People still haven't learned the word " wait " or " patience " >.<
                          Isn't patience those sick ppl in hospital?
                          Blizzarea
                          S147
                          Epic

Comment

• Originally posted by PunkPetal View Post
                            Nah it's a card game for people to play if they have login problems

Comment

• Originally posted by PunkPetal View Post
                              I know I haven't sleep for almost 2 days but I can still know the difference between " patience " and " patient ".

Comment

• mintchocchip kabam server 1 96826k mage (with academy blessing)Click image for larger version

Name:	br event.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	223.2 KB
ID:	1675731

Comment

Working...
                                X