• Show
Clear All

• when will the rewards be given?

Comment

• 150,000 tickets later

Comment

• Originally posted by Faahim View Post
        when will the rewards be given?
        within 3 days of the ending of the event, so today or tomorrow or the day after...
        DarkYuna - lvl 74 Archer - 82k BR - S42 Tarraton Lair

Comment

• Originally posted by Faahim View Post
          when will the rewards be given?
          event ended at 23.59 and like the event info says the rewards will be given within 3 days
          if you or anyone has further questions please feel free to PM me or any other moderator.

Kind regards Liquid_oxygen

then click on ¨click here¨
          then click on support

Comment

• Is there anyone have redeem this Sept Hall of fame rewards?
            Guess the oceanic is the fastest to got this...

Click image for larger version

Name:	TonyStark.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	234.3 KB
ID:	1675765

Server 6 - Duskin Arena

Comment

• so damn lazy the event is over and they still haven't said anything tsk tsk waht a shame lazy people

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigal7733 View Post
                so damn lazy the event is over and they still haven't said anything tsk tsk waht a shame lazy people
                You call them lazy, and yet you can't read the fact they ask for people to wait 3 days after the event? tisk tisk
                Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

• i didnt say i didnt get the reward jerk i said they didnt say anything and the event is over... maybe learn a bit more reading comprehension b4 u talk smack

Comment

• no Pot & no scroll

Click image for larger version

Name:	elmautx2.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	261.8 KB
ID:	1675768
                    Last edited by ElMaut; 09-30-2013, 03:57 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigal7733 View Post
                      i didnt say i didnt get the reward jerk i said they didnt say anything and the event is over... maybe learn a bit more reading comprehension b4 u talk smack
                      You call me a jerk, say i talk smack, and yet i didn't say anything rude? Funny

I never said you implied anything about getting the rewards . I said they did say on the very first page about when they will give out the rewards . So please, continue

What do you expect them to say? Event is over, please spam the thread and will will reply straight away?
                      Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

• Comment

• Wooooow
                          Roses are red, violets are blue, the sun shines as bright as my love does for you.

Comment

• Originally posted by liquid_oxygen View Post
                            event ended at 23.59 and like the event info says the rewards will be given within 3 days
                            The thing is players not understand that the rewards will be send in max 3 days after event is over. But i still have a question because some of us i am sure have changed astrals and other things to be able reach the required BR. Do they need keep the astrals and what else they changed till these 3 days are over or they can go back to normal stuff they had ?
                            Server: [S63] Talverton Citadel
                            Player name: WampyreGirl
                            Guild Name: Eternity
                            Player Level: 76
                            BR: 170k
                            Curent Mood:
                            Angry

Comment

• Originally posted by Toastee View Post
                              as the blessing wheel is a buff and not your natural br, why does it count but no other buffs do? sounds lame too me either count buffs or dont, dont flip flop over the fence like some two faced hypocrite.
                              Because you might need to reconsidor your post.

1. Academy blessing is on constantly since it was added will you start the day with a 10% boost.
                              2. If they can't include it and its not allowed then you as a player would need to remove 10% boost from your ACADEMY stats and then recalc your own hero BR to find out how much you actually got then.
                              3. So since its a perm 10% then allowing it at max 200% is really no biggie.
                              4. Please think about it next time.

Comment

• Be nice for a g m to come on though n say something like we are processing the information and rewards should be out shortly. Please dont remove any of your stats till you get rewards. Or we have run the auto script and it has taken everyones br so go ahead and put your stats back to normal.
                                Some kind of info would be nice.
                                or we are processing server 1-10 in the next 2hrs and so on.

Comment

Working...
                                X