This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nuris6 View Post
    So are the moderators gonna make a statement about the error on the server that got the rewards with warriors call and pots,and if it's gonna work on other servers as well or is it just a bug?
    There's a server that has gotten rewards already? This would be news to my ears.

Comment

• Seems so: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....l=1#post674935
      Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
      Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

Comment

• Originally posted by d07.RiV View Post
        I believe the player said they don't play on an r2 server. Even if he did and even if rewards are already being given out, looks like that character could easily have reached 62k+ BR by swapping astrals. No sense speculating.

Comment

• There are guys on aeria games who have already said they got the 105k rewards by using wc and pots to buff up. Seems kinda harsh considering lots of people spent money and worked hard to get their BR up when all we had to do was use pots and scrolls.

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....l=1#post675987

Comment

• lets hope R2 dont messed this up.. there gonna be alot of ppl complaining if WC count..

this is the 3rd day on oceanic server, and no reward yet..

Comment

• Originally posted by Anarchist View Post
              I believe the player said they don't play on an r2 server. Even if he did and even if rewards are already being given out, looks like that character could easily have reached 62k+ BR by swapping astrals. No sense speculating.
              I potted and used scrolls for the medal though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Whispir View Post
                You R2 or Aeria ?
                IGN: TheVictor
                Guild: Warriors
                Server: S19 - Desert Curses
                Class: Mage - level 80
                In(Guild)Names: TheNoob,VicNoob,TheKicktor,EvilVic,Vicky and so on :p :cool:
                ------------------------------------------------------------
                Quitting game in 29th June 2014

Comment

• Originally posted by TheVictorious View Post
                  You R2 or Aeria ?
                  Aeria

<ignorethispart>

Comment

• when prize give at server 60?

Comment

• What?...

You could get the reward from CW and Buffs?... that needs to be fixed, else there will be mass raging going on.

Comment

• We need the answer from mods or admins about including or excluding WC... This will be ridiculous for players who work hard for BR... I need to exchange 30k astral point for HP astral n MATK astral... It's hard to forget it lol.

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                        What?...

You could get the reward from CW and Buffs?... that needs to be fixed, else there will be mass raging going on.
                        Yes it is and it is hard to be fixed coz they got the rewards already.

Originally posted by Anarchist View Post
                        Originally posted by Whispir View Post
                        http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....l=1#post675984

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....l=1#post675953

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....l=1#post675976

Quote for mods
                        Last edited by R27537271; 10-01-2013, 06:15 PM.

Comment

• Stupid event...

CW basically gave those players 5~10k+ more BR

And I could have gotten 62k (or close, never actually checked, cause I thought buffs doesn't count, so I didn't go and mess up my builds for fake BR)

I want the wing too... would have helped me a lot.

Comment

• Is today the last day of waiting for rewards? If we qualified we should get it by tmrw correct?

Comment

• today was the 2-October 2013, when I could receive his reward from even sept Hall of Fame?

Comment

• Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                                Is today the last day of waiting for rewards? If we qualified we should get it by tmrw correct?
                                I thought the day they do the record was 9/30 00:01 am

Wasn't the 3 day just for insurance incase the system some how slowed down and did not record your BR until a bit later.

It is suppose to be automatic... so I don't think they have a guy there checking each players BR one by one, lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X