*facepalms*
    [°] S16 - Immortal Ruins
    [°] Yuhuang

Comment

• Originally posted by saxsex View Post
      who is your server ?
      s1 from Aeriagames.

Comment

• The problem is not ppl gettin more rewards than his BR deserves... Problem is ppl gettin lower rewards cuz just in the moment they got our BR we could stay without the right config. I heard in that provideer they catched User´s Br 1 hour before last WB... So u could stay in a Dungeon with WC, pots, etc... but u also could stay doing solo arenas naked...

Comment

• wow aeriagames first :O

Comment

• Damn that sucks guetti .. i just hope people were smart enough to take a SS as we all know what r2 can be like at times ... I am back to my normal set up now but i have a ss with my BR and the in game clock with the BR i managed to ''make'' without pots etc so i should be ok . But , again, anything could happen.

Comment

• guetti i hate you...i really do...always u break bad news for me...man...what your list is gonna be for me to visit??? tombs?
              Originally posted by TheVictorious
              Is this "soon" like additional spot in farm or homestead? :P
              Originally posted by PunkPetal
              Did same to me, is embarrassing when u tthrow everything but the kitchen sink, and they sit casting rof
              Originally posted by EdGrr
              A life of frustration is inevitable for any player whose main enjoyment is winning and staying at the top.
              IGN: Dragon Soul Warlock DanteMugetsu
              Guild: #1 European Mighty Guild KINGSoKong
              Server: Kongregate Europe 3 a.k.a Kong S5
              Class: Mage
              Currect Br: 61????

Comment

• Yeah, the worst thing is all is cuz a bad and poor comunication. I think is not so difficult to say at what exact time they will take our BR, man is very easy. But not, always with half or zero information, then problems, ppl angry, sendin tickets, etc... Man i cant understant.

Comment

• Originally posted by Whispir View Post
                  They're from my server but yeah warrior call, and other boosts counted for us. (even though it said they wouldn't)
                  quote for every1 lol...
                  I am considering what will happen with who dont have screenshot now lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Guetti View Post
                    The problem is not ppl gettin more rewards than his BR deserves...
                    and when ur br fits requirements and they don't give ur rewards anyway?
                    run fools it could happen to you as well O.o"

<--- yep it happened here.

manually didn't work at all.
                    let's pray their script works better, 'cos it's not funny at all
                    [°] S16 - Immortal Ruins
                    [°] Yuhuang

Comment

• hahah Dante!! Dont worry man I know what u like... My guide will be so satisfactory for u, but remember, dont forget ur vaseline.

Comment

• 30 min before it ended i swapped my astrals to give me my 62K+ BR but i got a screenshot of it at least
                        Cyanide
                        Server: R2Games S230 Cross Chasm (Oceanic)
                        Guild: Sicario

Comment

• Originally posted by Yuhuang View Post
                          and when ur br fits requirements and they don't give ur rewards anyway?
                          run fools it could happen to you as well O.o"

<--- yep it happened here.

manually didn't work at all.
                          let's pray their script works better, 'cos it's not funny at all
                          I agree. This is not funny now.

They made remember the event " pay to recharge " and " pay to consume " before ... Cancel in 1-day before event should happen T_T

But the fact is what will happen with those who got reward already by using WC ( pot, etc... )

Comment

• i hope i get atleast the warlord medal

Comment

• guetti you know your city is not that big one (actually it is,but anyway...) i am gonna find you... ^^
                              Last edited by DanteMugetsu; 10-01-2013, 03:23 PM.
                              Originally posted by TheVictorious
                              Is this "soon" like additional spot in farm or homestead? :P
                              Originally posted by PunkPetal
                              Did same to me, is embarrassing when u tthrow everything but the kitchen sink, and they sit casting rof
                              Originally posted by EdGrr
                              A life of frustration is inevitable for any player whose main enjoyment is winning and staying at the top.
                              IGN: Dragon Soul Warlock DanteMugetsu
                              Guild: #1 European Mighty Guild KINGSoKong
                              Server: Kongregate Europe 3 a.k.a Kong S5
                              Class: Mage
                              Currect Br: 61????

Comment

• Aeria really botched the entire event. Lots of people on that server got rewards they were not supposed to get based on the stated rules. Allowing full buffs to give rewards is a total bunch of **** given how much effort it took to break the required unbuffed thresholds.

Comment

Working...
                                X