Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• something´s fishy here ... not to talk about how illiterate the devs are .. or just incompetent . i knew that "within" actually means "after",but was hoping (silly me) .. same as on the tank info , before the fixes " become stunned" actually meant " stun" ...

Comment

• I don't know why am I not surprised with this? I know it's still within the 3 days timeframe, however, one would think that it should've been distributed earlier and NOT at the eleventh hour (that's IF it does get delivered by today)?

I also suggest to R2 to stop using 'ambiguous' automatic event in the future. What's wrong with manual claim of the rewards through the usual Hot-Events button? That way, there wouldn't be any complaints in the future. Heck, we can't even say for sure WHEN was our BR being recorded? What if, for example, you were just unlucky and was doing the summon and stripping out your equipments/astrals and that was the automatic BR recording time? That would suck.
      Heto (s157)
      AngryHeto (s43)

Comment

• Duration: 9/9 – 9/29 23:59:59 (Server Time)

Comment

• Originally posted by MatigaLoe View Post
          I don't know why am I not surprised with this? I know it's still within the 3 days timeframe, however, one would think that it should've been distributed earlier and NOT at the eleventh hour (that's IF it does get delivered by today)?

I also suggest to R2 to stop using 'ambiguous' automatic event in the future. What's wrong with manual claim of the rewards through the usual Hot-Events button? That way, there wouldn't be any complaints in the future. Heck, we can't even say for sure WHEN was our BR being recorded? What if, for example, you were just unlucky and was doing the summon and stripping out your equipments/astrals and that was the automatic BR recording time? That would suck.
          Well said... or astral swopping, as alot of people had to build other astrals to get the break, since the % Astrals dont work for BR, WD should go to BR as Sniper does for Archers...

Comment

• Originally posted by R29175223 View Post
            it is the 3rd day, expect rewards after midnight or after reset
            after 23:59 is to late then ther ned pay compension for then we is on 4 day R2 ned send it out 23:59 today or the is late whit rewards.

Comment

• Originally posted by MatigaLoe View Post
              I don't know why am I not surprised with this? I know it's still within the 3 days timeframe, however, one would think that it should've been distributed earlier and NOT at the eleventh hour (that's IF it does get delivered by today)?

Well..manual claim is a bad idea since one can just pot up, scroll up and turn on Warriors call to get the br to unlock the claim reward button. It would be tough and inefficient to try and code a way to only compute the BR excluding pots scrolls and WC buffs.
              IGN: Athena
              Guild: Warriors
              Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
              Class: Archer
              Difficulty Level: Noob
              BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

• Originally posted by R23277376 View Post
                r2 said in the announcement: Event is automatic. Players who meet the specified requirements will receive their rewards within 3 days of the event ending.

It is "within" 3 days after the event ends that rewards are to be given, not after.

So, if it is after 3 days, we will get the rewards (for those who qualified) and compensation too
                The compensation thing will never happen. Too many ppl will be getting it.
                IGN: Athena
                Guild: Warriors
                Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                Class: Archer
                Difficulty Level: Noob
                BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

• Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
                  The compensation thing will never happen. Too many ppl will be getting it.
                  Agree :-( Not possible to happen that we`ll get anything else. No $ no stuff.
                  ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ:M3f3dr0N (560k+)
                  ᴘᴇᴛ:ᴀᴛʜᴇɴᴀ (TiAmmazzo;120k+)
                  ᴘʀɵᵳᴇᴤᴤɪɵɴ:ᴛᴀɴᴋ
                  ʟᴇʊᴇʟ:80
                  ɢᴜɪʟᴆ:ÊŸá´‡á´*ᴇʟ81

Comment

• 1hr and 5min to we can se if R2 give rewards out or ther f... up agin

Comment

Well..manual claim is a bad idea since one can just pot up, scroll up and turn on Warriors call to get the br to unlock the claim reward button. It would be tough and inefficient to try and code a way to only compute the BR excluding pots scrolls and WC buffs.
                      Well, easy. Just push the limit required if pots etc are going to be allowed. So, for example it's 62k minimum with just academy blessings, R2 can just push it up to (for example) 70k minimum with ALL possible buffs allowed. That way, R2 will also be making money, since people might buy the potions set and warrior call when they get desperate.
                      Heto (s157)
                      AngryHeto (s43)

Comment

You're forgeting they need to check the logs and other data to see if the BR had included any pots. That would take more than 1 min per user. It'll take weeks at your estimate of no. of winners. If they had made it 105k for wings and clothes then they won't have much ppl to check on.
                        U have bad knowage about how data is stored in database.

Comment

• I'm so excited about the 200k Gold Compensation we're gonna get. I may not get wings or the medallion but I sure as hell am going to upgrade my town hall or capture some astrals. :P

Comment

• Wow , really , 200k gold? Damn i will not know what to do with it. Sooo much gold !!! So has no one got their rewards yet? How about the oceanic server which is much close to the deadline?

Comment

• Originally posted by NEbeast View Post
                              Wow , really , 200k gold? Damn i will not know what to do with it. Sooo much gold !!! So has no one got their rewards yet? How about the oceanic server which is much close to the deadline?
                              Miniclip allready get xD

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                              ~135k Br

_________

Comment

• nothing yet in oceanic servers.

Comment

Working...
                                X