Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maybe a better explanation would be that none of the others like kabam/kong etc actually host as many servers as r2 do.
    That being said since r2 are always making a mess of everything just take wat u read with a pinch of salt :P

Comment

• "R2 community" Posted on the kongregate forums 7 hours ago "Due to the unforeseen circumstances, the rewards have been delayed 2 days. We apologize for this inconvenience."

Thats superb. You guys are just absolutely terrible. Can't get anything right. Yet its okay to have a 'recharge pack' today? Who would give you $$ when you can't even do what you promise? Pathetic.

Comment

• Originally posted by LordXavius View Post
        "R2 community" Posted on the kongregate forums 7 hours ago "Due to the unforeseen circumstances, the rewards have been delayed 2 days. We apologize for this inconvenience."

Thats superb. You guys are just absolutely terrible. Can't get anything right. Yet its okay to have a 'recharge pack' today? Who would give you $$ when you can't even do what you promise? Pathetic.
        I'm sure you'll recharge.

Comment

• I imagine this is the developers waking up from the rock they sleep under coming 2+ days late to give out HoF rewards.

Originally posted by ijxnfha
          Last edited by Muxa_Mage; 10-03-2013, 07:50 AM.

Comment

• Trying to fly with Apollo Wings !!!! :-))

Comment

• Hypocrit or not,spoiled brat or not : It's the principle that matters.

Either you make an event for people and you stand behind your words since you're a company,or you don't make events like these.

Like someone said earlier,alot of us spend alot of money to get the top br,i personally was one of them that had to struggle to get the 105BR,and ofcourse like everyone else we expect to get our rewards for our hard earned money and work on this game.
              I don't give a flying **** what people are saying,this is still ********,people has to wait for their rewards.
              I really wish i could move my character to another site/server,because R2 aren't good at what they do it seems.
              Last edited by liquid_oxygen; 10-03-2013, 08:11 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nuris6 View Post
                I really wish i could move my character to another site/server,because R2 aren't good at what they do it seems.
                and what server/site would that be?
                if you or anyone has further questions please feel free to PM me or any other moderator.

Kind regards Liquid_oxygen

then click on ¨click here¨
                then click on support

Comment

• i want my reward

Comment

• Originally posted by liquid_oxygen View Post
                    Don't care wich,as long as its not R2,but that's only a wish because i know it's impossible sadly..

Comment

• Feel bad to f8 ppl who have br event rewards already in bg. Damn. Why late for us. some got rewards and others not and still another 2 days? well take 2 days but dun give rewards to those who used pots and warrior call to gain certain br. Make it a fair reward. thank you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nuris6 View Post
                        Don't care wich,as long as its not R2,but that's only a wish because i know it's impossible sadly..
                        well because all other server/sites have the same developer thats delaying r2 and all other affected platforms
                        if you or anyone has further questions please feel free to PM me or any other moderator.

Kind regards Liquid_oxygen

then click on ¨click here¨
                        then click on support

Comment

well because all other server/sites have the same developer thats delaying r2 and all other affected platforms
                          If that's the case then how come Aeria games got their rewards already?AND with WC and pots?

Comment

Is that an offer or are you just being smart? I know you are a moderator so I will tread lightly, but that type of attitude unless it is sincere doesn't help anything. I know I have requested to have my character moved to another server in the past within the armor games platform and was told under no circumstances does R2 transfer characters.

Comment

Delay or what doesnt matter, just make it a fair one. I don't wish to see aerial players getting rewards with pots/potions and warriors call.
                              where r2 say we cant use pot/scrolls/warrior call yet aerial players can.
                              At least make it right and justified the money i spent at r2 is justified instead of aerial server.
                              Mine you i spent alot in this r2 game. if aerial games can get then i expect r2 to get too.
                              If not fight for us to get it. My Monthly 3-4k contribution to your server running is not much to you maybe but at least make it fair to us.
                              Last edited by R214942691; 10-03-2013, 08:31 AM.

Comment

For example Kong, yeah they have the same problem of us with the event, but at least they have moderators in his forum who seems more concerned about whats happening with his users, now u can compare ur own cold and scarce answers with theirs one:

No Mattia, we asked them to when we found the problem, and they either won’t, or can’t do it. It may be even a mixed bag of the two.

Captain… with regard to some of the problems you see, late posting of events in particular, that’s R2 hoping to avoid anger by only posting events when they are confirmed. As you saw in the recent event page, we only unlocked posts for you when it was apparent that the events were working. This is frustrating for you too, but you may notice that we also don’t delete posts from players who post event pages from other forums. If you want to see what may possibly be an event, that’s fine, but just because another provider posts it, doesn’t mean it’s gonna happen, there hve been a number of mistakes, in dates, amount of prizes… or even if we get the event at all.

When one of the events doesn’t go as planned, or the prizes aren’t given out, it’s the forum mods job to try to pass information back and forth to R2 and players. (that’s both me and r2_community on here) If we get info, we give it to you, if you guys are asking for stuff or angry, like you are now, we let them know. They can pass this on to the devs… and while it doesn’t fix stuff that’s broken, it’s really all we’ve got. Sometimes the devs decide to send comp, sometimes they dont, but we also have no control over this.

It’s not really 90% of the events having problems… most of the events go off without a hitch. Though I know it feels like more!

I can’t give an answer on this one guys… none of us can, hopefully the devs sort out their issue and pass the prizes out in 2 days like we’ve been told, but until then, we can just go about the game as usual. The clothing and wings won’t add much for anyone other than players who aren’t already leveled up, the mount only adds a little BR, so the players who have it on the other platforms aren’t all that much stronger than us for having it. The part that bothers about it though, is that some of them qualified to get prizes that we won’t qualify for because we didn’t use pots and scrolls. I myself may have been able to bump up for the mount with pots, scrolls, wc and friendship bonus all on…
                                U see? exactly the same as here... I know that maybe u cant do anything about solve or advance the event issue, also is not your work, ur work is stay between the users and the company, and be comprehensive with the consumers, and sorry but are not working on this way.

Comment

Working...
                                X