This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by iDeals View Post
    Is that an offer or are you just being smart? I know you are a moderator so I will tread lightly, but that type of attitude unless it is sincere doesn't help anything. I know I have requested to have my character moved to another server in the past within the armor games platform and was told under no circumstances does R2 transfer characters.
    no but its connected with my other post:

well because all other server/sites have the same developer thats delaying r2 and all other affected platforms
    just tried to say that r2 has the same developer as all other platforms so moving doesnt make a difference because it could have happened to the other platform who have gotten there rewards.

Delay or what doesnt matter, just make it a fair one. I don't wish to see aerial players getting rewards with pots/potions and warriors call.
    where r2 say we cant use pot/scrolls/warrior call yet aerial players can.
    At least make it right and proof that i spent 10k at r2 is justified instead of aerial server.
    we already explained this before and that is because we dont make the events nor the compensations thats in the developers hands.
    if you or anyone has further questions please feel free to PM me or any other moderator.

Kind regards Liquid_oxygen

then click on ¨click here¨
    then click on support

Comment

• Originally posted by liquid_oxygen View Post
      well because all other server/sites have the same developer thats delaying r2 and all other affected platforms
      Well, if aeria games had EU Time zone I would answered u to go aeria if there was something to move account to another publisher
      At least they doing additional quests per week with worthful rewards, and their support jerk sometimes but at least they are "real" not bots or copy/past support

And G.M most times with direct communication with players in server chat and forum.

Or maybe kong I heard alot of good things there but not sure , but i'm sure that they always update players with events with better way that used here.
      IGN: TheVictor
      Guild: Warriors
      Server: S19 - Desert Curses
      Class: Mage - level 80
      In(Guild)Names: TheNoob,VicNoob,TheKicktor,EvilVic,Vicky and so on :p :cool:
      ------------------------------------------------------------
      Quitting game in 29th June 2014

Comment

• I'm disgusted with the replies from the forum mod. I'd rather you guys don't post anything.

Comment

• I think many people are a bit misguided, constantly attacking the mods for a problem that's out of their hands is a bit harsh.
          They aren't devs, they probably don't know more than they've already told us. Also I don't see what information is needed.
          Player Class: Archer
          Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

• Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
            I think many people are a bit misguided, constantly attacking the mods for a problem that's out of their hands is a bit harsh.
            They aren't devs, they probably don't know more than they've already told us. Also I don't see what information is needed.
            i agree with Iggy
            bashing the MOD won't help
            RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
            Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

• The rewards being late is one thing.. yes, it sucks.. but the fact that im reading about other servers being able to use pots/scrolls/wc to up br for the rewards is disturbing... had I known or was able to do this, i would have buffed like crazy for reset time. Fairness is important.

Comment

• Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
                I think many people are a bit misguided, constantly attacking the mods for a problem that's out of their hands is a bit harsh.
                Disagreed, user attacks are a reaction to how the admin respond.

Now u read the reactions on Kong forum:

ty green but they dont do anything about the fails just some craps compensation tbh

Ok, we wait other 2 days, plz r2 u can be gentle to will advice early next time?

So when u are gentle responding, u got gentle reactions. Most when its your job, and u are talking with upset people, the worst thing u can do is be distant, cold, and even defiant.

Action-----Reaction

Comment

• thats ok a little bit late, i hope everyone get their reward

Comment

• Originally posted by Guetti View Post

So when u are gentle responding, u got gentle reactions. Most when its your job, and u are talking with upset people, the worst thing u can do is be distant, cold, and even defiant.

Action-----Reaction

Have to say i agree with you.

Comment

• Originally posted by liquid_oxygen View Post
                      no but its connected with my other post:

just tried to say that r2 has the same developer as all other platforms so moving doesnt make a difference because it could have happened to the other platform who have gotten there rewards.

we already explained this before and that is because we dont make the events nor the compensations thats in the developers hands.
                      Sorry Liquid, i have to point out something about your last comment, R2 does design the events as per http://www.r2games.com/about/R2 which i know applies to our current Balens shop/Exchange Events. This event however should not be called an Event as it is not an Event. This is an In Game Progress Reward. It is part of the main game at 7Road so far going up to 150K BR for Rewards.

Comment

• still not get my rewards on this event.
                        radianze server112 archer character... hope they didnt miss my account.
                        [S112] Seven Realm
                        Radianze - Best Archer

Comment

• as most of you know i am from kong. i am dissapointed too as the majority here. i really hope they sort things out.
                          1) @devs get the rewards fast
                          2) @devs get the EXACT rewards to every player
                          3) @devs find a way to compensate people (not 100k gold) for the people who buffed and got rewards ( i dont suggest to remove their rewards, just give us something...)
                          4) @devs, start to hear us if you want more money from us. when i pay i demand.without players you get nothing.
                          5) @players dont trash mods, they are players not devs
                          6) @players chill cause anger wont sort anything

p.s i hope everything sorts out and see you in game.
                          Originally posted by TheVictorious
                          Is this "soon" like additional spot in farm or homestead? :P
                          Originally posted by PunkPetal
                          Did same to me, is embarrassing when u tthrow everything but the kitchen sink, and they sit casting rof
                          Originally posted by EdGrr
                          A life of frustration is inevitable for any player whose main enjoyment is winning and staying at the top.
                          IGN: Dragon Soul Warlock DanteMugetsu
                          Guild: #1 European Mighty Guild KINGSoKong
                          Server: Kongregate Europe 3 a.k.a Kong S5
                          Class: Mage
                          Currect Br: 61????

Comment

• i want my apollo wings and the 200k gold since they like messing things up

Comment

• Originally posted by Guetti View Post

Action-----Reaction
                              +1 couldn't agree more.

Comment

• Thats not a +1, even if the mods don't respond, the forum here is full of childish reactions. People are naturally showing hatred towards not only r2, but to the community as well.
                                You guys sound like politicians honestly, it's always someone else's fault too there. Always putting blame and always ranting. And in the end nothing gets done.

This is not just here though, many forums nowadays have this problem, people just love going at each other.
                                Player Class: Archer
                                Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Working...
                                X