X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i want wing apollo now

Comment

• Originally posted by Guetti View Post
      For example Kong, yeah they have the same problem of us with the event, but at least they have moderators in his forum who seems more concerned about whats happening with his users, now u can compare ur own cold and scarce answers with theirs one:

U see? exactly the same as here... I know that maybe u cant do anything about solve or advance the event issue, also is not your work, ur work is stay between the users and the company, and be comprehensive with the consumers, and sorry but are not working on this way.
      I can assure you, we mods DO care about you. We are players, ourselves, thus, we're all in the same boat on the matter. We make information available to you as we get it. We have no details behind what is causing the delay, and as frustrating as that is (as a player) there is still nothing we (mods) can do at this moment to help remedy the situation. We DO care, guys (and girls), and we're willing to make every effort on behalf of the community to keep everyone informed and satisfied, but in the case of this particular situation, we aren't privy to any additional information than has already been delivered (2 additional days of delay).
      Last edited by Anarchist; 10-03-2013, 11:12 AM.

Comment

• Heh should have saved up for wc, would have free wings without problem...?

Comment

• moze za opoznienie dacje bilety vip na 2 godziny

Comment

• Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
            Being mad and being vulgar are two different things.

Also, the rewards will be sent in a couple of days, so be mad, but it's not going to change that rewards will be sent in a couple of days.
            Did u mean that when R2 do something wrong, players should keep their mouth shut? This is r2's game, r2's rules.This is how R2 dumb their players. R2 can do whatever they want to the game ? We players just have the right to DONATE MONEY and being played by R2 ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Anarchist View Post
              I can assure you, we mods DO care about you. We are players, ourselves, thus, we're all in the same boat on the matter. We make information available to you as we get it. We have no details behind what is causing the delay, and as frustrating as that is (as a player) there is still nothing we (mods) can do at this moment to help remedy the situation. We DO care, guys (and girls), and we're willing to make every effort on behalf of the community to keep everyone informed and satisfied, but in the case of this particular situation, we aren't privy to any additional information than has already been delivered (2 additional days of delay).
              I'm also a moderator at other online game and I do understand the points that you are making here. Some of the posters are barking on the wrong trees if they're starting to harass the mods, thinking that they're making themselves heard by the devs.

However, in saying that, I do honestly think that some of the mods need to sort-of 'get off their high horses' and be a little calmer/ more sincere in replying. This is a frustrating moment for all of us and it shouldn't be damaged further by fighting amongst ourselves while waiting for the rewards to get sorted out.

As for those who demands compensation(s), I believe that R2 isn't necessarily obliged to do so, however, it would be a nice gesture to its players and as a show of goodwill.

Anyway, apologies if anyone is offended.
              Heto (s157)
              AngryHeto (s43)

Comment

• Originally posted by zZzJokerzZz View Post
                Did u mean that when R2 do something wrong, players should keep their mouth shut? This is r2's game, r2's rules.This is how R2 dumb their players. R2 can do whatever they want to the game ? We players just have the right to DONATE MONEY and being played by R2 ?
                As he said, there's a difference being mad and being vulgar. You can be mad, angry, dissapointed, etc in a reasonable way. Or you can start spouting rage sentences which will do nobody any good.
                What you did there was exactly that. Now do tell how that will help others or yourself?
                Player Class: Archer
                Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

• Well we could try being productive. Is there a way to report R2 for scamming? BBB? Offering a reward, in which some players pay real money to achieve then not giving the reward is a scam.
                  My name itself is a flame...sweeeeeet! awesome! epic!

Comment

• Originally posted by yaafa View Post
                    Well you can't do nothing about it, you're forced to wait so wait. complaining or w/e won't make things go fast .... pfftt
                    -> if u r forced for being rap ed, do not complain, do nothing about it, enjoy being rap ed . Is that what you say ?

Comment

• Originally posted by R2EndlessMoneyPit View Post
                      Well we could try being productive. Is there a way to report R2 for scamming? BBB? Offering a reward, in which some players pay real money to achieve then not giving the reward is a scam.
                      Oh I didn't know r2 made a topic or gave us a message they won't be giving us our rewards. I must have missed something...
                      Player Class: Archer
                      Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

• this means i can get my astral back to normal now?

Comment

• I really don't understand... The first post in this thread has been officially changed with a public apology that the rewards are going to be 2 days late. Why the guessing game? Its a software glitch, not a scam. The items they give out have no monetary value and no motivation to scam us. I for one am glad that most of you aren't my customer base. Any company that experiences rapid growth like this one is bound to run into shortfalls.

Most of the people here play this game for little or no money and complain about the "cashers". If all of us were a no cash player, the game would of never made it past 2 servers. Rather than issue the wrong rewards, and creating a larger problem with the "cashers" I believe after a public apology as they have done, they are entitled to get a little time to get it right. So mellow out. I doubt other than looks, the wings wont help anyone, and certainly will not put food on your table.
                          SirAdam
                          GM OF #1 GUILD "HEAVEN"
                          Kabam S15

Comment

• aha, 2 days delay for the rewards? Ty for the info.

can't wait to get them only 9 players got the mount on my server (inc me)

Ally

Comment

• Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
                              Note: Due to the unforeseen circumstances, the rewards have been delayed 2 days. We apologize for this inconvenience.
                              Unforeseen circumstances?
                              This was not unforeseen(in my mind), I knew as soon as I read that the event was "automatic" that R2's programming skills would fail and cause a delay, personally I think everyone should have seen this as well, just look at R2's track record.
                              Lastly to anyone from R2, I mean no offense, its just a conclusion I came to based on what always happens, if you take offense by this then prove to your community that these sort of things wont happen and people will not think these things.

Comment

• Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
                                Oh I didn't know r2 made a topic or gave us a message they won't be giving us our rewards. I must have missed something...
                                So with that deflection..your answer is no, I have no idea. Anyone have an US address for R2? Do they have one, or just overseas?
                                My name itself is a flame...sweeeeeet! awesome! epic!

Comment

Working...
                                X