• Show
Clear All

• stuck on 99% all my guild tho....

_________

Crit Mage 80v
    ~135k Br

_________

Comment

• so again u wasted our vip payment without any reward..i will reconsider my next moves between R2 wartune and my pocket because i see its the only target in here.....
      My Life Is Not Where My Dream Is

Comment

• after maintenance cant run page ..stuck at 99% server 147

Comment

• cant enter have 99%......

Comment

• same here (99% bug)
            Belice

<Mage lvl59 BR: 67k>
            <S144 Guild: 'Nightmare>

Comment

• server 46 stuck in 79%

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	Comp.png
Views:	1
Size:	549.8 KB
ID:	1675023

Really great compensation ... beter R2 don't give compensation .... we have no choice but to accept it .. r2 have a good way to appreciate players

Comment

• Stuck at 99% but still get the top event bar. I see no compensation in my hot events.

Comment

• maintenance, buissenes and gamers fun - r2games you should maintain the customers all

Hello. r2games is loosing quality with every "maintenance· since they started the server mergers and now an "emergency maintenance"... Will that repair all the lagging and dc we suffer more and more with every new patch? Or got the tecnical problems to the point lots of us feared since they never cared about the progressive character of them, allthough lots of gamers alerted with posts and messages? r2games like to cash, like to cash more and more, but to practice capitalism it needs to understand economics and so it needs to maintain not only the servers (in this case the productive media), but also the customer's (here the gamers') confidence in the product to reach stability and, with that, a long term income which would garantee an alltime backflow from the investment in servers and programs. Untill now, I see a lot of gamers on, but also a lot of who abandone soon, and amongst those, especially who abandone for being unhappy with tecnical problems and loss of quality. Perhaps the "advances" of patches and mergers don't need to be that fast, putting in risk the tecnical qualities of r2games, but keeping customers satisfied in ongoing games would do even more benefit to your company... Think about it r2people...
                    And who tells you this is a free player, the highest developed total free player on S-255 (shadow caverns) and that not just for wanting to be free player (it really is hard to compete with the balenors, lol), but for living in Venezuela, where the government employs a hard core "exchange control", what means, they just don't let have or use US$ to the common citizens, so I can't spend the money I earn by my daily work on this game, as you don't accept a payment in other currencies than US$... Please find a way to do payments in every country in it's own currency and I'll have clothing and wings at least, hahaha, and will be the servers strongest warrior soon, not only it's greatest free player, hahaha... And if you want to know how a free player could build up as I did, in spite of real sabotage (I had a "dragon slayer" title and it dissappeared after 3 days; in 2 events I did not get the bonus through days, although I had acomplished the quests; sometimes it kicked me off every time I enterd WB; and so on..; and when I send tickets your staff does not work these cases as I haven't bought balens untill now...), observe the guild I'm proud to be a member: Superior. There you'll find a great spirit, not so much of competition (as in some other guild of our server, where the top dogs only accept mates because of their balen consume, but they then don't last that long and even get replaced as soon there's another harder casher; fact that makes good customers abandone the game and r2games after a medium time term), but much of colaboration (it's the guild with the most active players, like all spend time to help lower levels in their dungeons and with giving them hints). Therefor a guild of mostly poor people, who put balens on, but on a slower rythm than I can observe in the other guilds on our server, not only is Nº 2 in ranking and strength, but also the most respected guild with the most beloved individual players on the whole server. r2games, study that phenomen to learn about how this buiz of yours could work better. Cya ppl

Comment

• very Small

Comment

• now how about u fix that connection problem ?

Comment

• Originally posted by klouklounia18 View Post
                          thats why you are not an admin nowhere except of ur personal computer(i doubt to that to)
                          Actually i have been a computer tech for a good bit over 19 years now. I have been admin sysop game moderator etc on half a dozen mmorpgs in a official capacity. customer service rep for 3 others developer for 3d art on 2 and beta tested dozens.

As far as im concerned little snotty nosed brat kids that cuss out game admins sysops etc need banned on the spot with no warning and no recourse.

Comment

• Originally posted by 7ziper View Post
                            [ATTACH=CONFIG]55347[/ATTACH]

Really great compensation ... beter R2 don't give compensation .... we have no choice but to accept it .. r2 have a good way to appreciate players
                            Good for you. I'm not able to log in. After 99%, the activity buttons on the top appear, but thats all. Cleaned cache many times, refreshed, etc.
                            Server 144 (which was merger with 147, 46, etc)...
                            Last edited by Lestath81; 09-17-2013, 07:26 AM.

Comment

• same lesta....and have no idea wf is going on

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                              ~135k Br

_________

Comment

• If anyone finds a solution for the 99% bug please post it in a separate thread.

So far, cleaning cache in both the flash player and the browser didn't work.

I managed to create an arena room and from there I can do some stuff, but not a lot. Going back just leads to a black screen. A lot of functions do not load completely. I think I'm going to wait this one out.

Comment

Working...
                                X