• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Andy11111 View Post
    when do server s314 op again? please answer
    2-3 hours

Comment

• Originally posted by zwint View Post
      this is terrible....soooooo many people pay for ballens/vip so you guys have plenty of money to be writting new scripts and/or making a downloadable server. but yet you keep doing stuff like this. prioritize your money and values or did you forget that your paycheck comes from us?

I like the way you think dude

Comment

• I can these would be the new patch but that's just my guess
        Hungry or just Angry ?

Then grab a snickers or else you'll turn into some Hollywood horror icon, trust me its happens all the time
        :o or you'll regret it dude,pal or ms. :p

Comment

• i feel sorry for you Balen players as you have to waste good money for these holiday breaks these kids are taking
          **** happens deal with it and move on

Comment

• s166 its dead server so trye to merge that as son u can

Comment

• my friend JACKALgr have problems with quitz about shadow christals....he still have 80 pieces...do something about that

Comment

• Originally posted by AndreyTz View Post
                lag will never be fixed cus lag can appear from everywhere
                u need good pc and high net speed and then u will never have lag
                nooo having good pc and excellent internet doesnt mean u wont have lag in r2games's games xD this company is just pathetic they even pass IGG witch is something i though imposible xD

Comment

• RAGNOCK on vacation soo dont worries ragnock will back tommorow at same time and same chanel after maintance

Comment

• Originally posted by Hellspawnn View Post
                    Are you guys ******** me ? Would you all just relaxxxxx and chillllll.....do you even know there exist something called time zones ? In which countries have different timings..they started maintenance at 5:40am their time zones...instead of them being asleep at that hour...they dedicated some of their friggin time to make a better environment for you guys and this is how you repay them ? God dammit some people are idiots...they want everything when they feel like it :s it's not their fault that countries all over the ***** world have different timings...what only could be done is to give us compensation....nothing more nothing less
                    actually, they don't maintain their own servers, they pay somebody else...so its not the devs, its the server company. Pretty sure r2 is still snug in bed.
                    Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Hellspawnn View Post
                      Are you guys ******** me ? Would you all just relaxxxxx and chillllll.....do you even know there exist something called time zones ? In which countries have different timings..they started maintenance at 5:40am their time zones...instead of them being asleep at that hour...they dedicated some of their friggin time to make a better environment for you guys and this is how you repay them ? God dammit some people are idiots...they want everything when they feel like it :s it's not their fault that countries all over the ***** world have different timings...what only could be done is to give us compensation....nothing more nothing less

actually bro far as I have found they are based in china not america so no its not 5:40 am their time

Comment

• I'm sorry, I don't mean to be rude but is there any possible way you guys could get your **** together R2? I mean really this is messed up. Planning things out and sticking to the plan along with communicating your plan of action to the players would be a major improvement here. You guys seriously need to take a long hard look at your staff and the way you are operating currently. You could notify players via in game mail or have a pop up announcement when we log on. And an adequate compensation package is a must for any type of unscheduled work that we were not given notice for.
                        Last edited by R27925765; 09-17-2013, 05:07 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by TDo0k View Post
                          lol there are 3 world bosses, one missed is not the end of world, ok?

maybe for you it isn't if u rank 40+ everytime u participate, yeah is not a big big deal......but for others who top 3/10 everytime it is....like idk 1 mil gold/daru wasted for everyfk wb missed
                          [League of Angels]-[S231]-[Huntress] - Retired

Comment

• i'm 63 lvl but in bg all is 65-69, Why? I cant beat.

Comment

• Yaros approves of this maintenance

Comment

• indeed.. more than 2million gold lost for this emergency maintenance in time of world boss.. and the compensation if odes, would only take 100k-200k ***..

Comment

Working...
                                X