No announcement yet.

[UPDATED] Emergency Maintenance 09/17 @ 5:40 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another WB missed because of maintenance thats a loss of nearly 2mil gold and Daru plus wot we miss from a weaker boss come on R2Games

Comment

• Originally posted by R228324166 View Post
      to all that cry for compensations!

why you guys think that R2 owned you any compensation?
      Did you accept any terms and conditions where is mentioned that R2 have not rights to stop the servers at any time?

...and also all of you does not paid for access to the game so do not cry that someone is bound to give you anything.
      for all players that payed money for ballens - well, they already received these balens.
      you never paid for 24h access to the server!

it's time for all of you to grow up!
      this world is not belong to you and no one is not in debt to you for anything!

oh and the gamers have no rights?....ok, what if all players go on strike let's say, idk for 1 day....how much losses r2 will suffer for that?
      not so tough after that huh.....just saying, will be good for something like that to happen, so r2 can appreciate the players aswell, because from what i saw so far r2 doesn't give a **** about us

pardon my language
      [League of Angels]-[S231]-[Huntress] - Retired

Comment

• Maintenance after reset dungeon and stamina....

Comment

• Why the sudden change it was for the next day 18th why today?

Comment

Did you accept any terms and conditions where is mentioned that R2 have not rights to stop the servers at any time?

...and also all of you does not paid for access to the game so do not cry that someone is bound to give you anything.
            for all players that payed money for ballens - well, they already received these balens.

You have never owned a server game so, you didnt know ****. Did you know that r2 made more 1000 times money that they spent to host servers?. Grow up and get smart.
            "Strange things happen to those who don't drink Wilkins."

Comment

• I don't kiss anyone but all of you looks like a kid that cry when someone do not give it something.

and for VIP's - yes, this is the only thing that R2 must compensate in someway.

Comment

• This game is awesome, please do maintenance more often so there are less issues with people complaining about missing world boss, arena, etc... and the issue of people begging for compensation. Thank you, and have a good day.

Comment

LOL if we cry for compensation YOU for what CRY????do is normal to ppay for VIP 1 mond and play 20 days at mond???How many R2 pay to you dude to spam at forum ?

Comment

• We miss today 1st WB and tomorrow 1st WB will be kill in 2 hit... Stop complain u lost 2 WB and cry because in fact we lost 4 WB recently....

Comment

• Will we get compensation this time or will you just not bother like last time ?

Comment

• What, shorry i don't speak english
                        \

Comment

*** you trying to prove? Wartune needs not paying players as well as those who pay. Otherwise it wouldnt work. Hence they want to keep both type of players satisfied cuz they could easily go and play something else, whether they pay for it or not.

And I never signed that R2 can make a fool out of me and tell me that they are doing EMERGENCY MAINTENANCE to FIX LANGUAGES!?

Do you know what EMERGENCY MAINTENANCE is?

Comment

• Find someone who care how many wb you`ve lost lol.

Comment

• This maintenance is also for the server to be updated. Even if its WB time. Its just a daru and gold. you can always get that but not the time to fix the server for the people to have a better gaming. Sometimes, they really have to do an emergency maintenance guys. You should be thankful that they find time to fix some server issue and not just get money fro the people. So this is good for me. I believe that it is really urgent that is why they have to do an emergency maintenance. So just let them do their job in order for the players to have a better gaming experience specially to a VIP gamer like me. I'm paying to enjoy the game so this is good for me.

Comment

• right buddy true there are more then think all do wb

Comment

Working...
                                X