Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bring back the 3 mpd

Comment

• Great timing .... 14 minutes before WB .. Why R2 can't wait until after WB ??? whats wrong With U guys ??? zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Comment

• if they sorted the original servers out instead of bringing new ones online they would not need to keep shutting down for maintenance breaks , i just lost 10 astral s because i was sorting issues in the guild out so thanks for that
        **** happens deal with it and move on

Comment

• the worst thing is that after each damn maintenance during wb, makes wb go back to low hp (coz it was not "killed" fast enough). So we are missing 3 days of normal wb incomes. And THAT saks....7

Comment

• r2go crazy!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dihania View Post
              is like end of the world for you guys ??? is just a game ... do something else .. mean time the maintenance will be finish SOON !
              its like friday nght without beer

Comment

• some are workers just like me and they get just 1 boss

Comment

• "lol there are 3 world bosses, one missed is not the end of world, ok? "

Actually you lose more than just the 1 WB, because tomorrow the hp will be reset, meaning half the earnings for 3 days

Comment

• anyone of u maybe thought worldboss is the big problem ? and reward? dream on, we aint gonna get anything.

Comment

• when do server s314 op again? please answer

Comment

• this is terrible....soooooo many people pay for ballens/vip, so you guys have plenty of money to be writing new scripts and/or making a downloadable server. Yet you keep doing stuff like this. prioritize your money and values or did you forget that your paycheck comes from us?
                        Last edited by zwint; 09-17-2013, 05:02 AM.

Comment

• Igazad van..

Kapja be mind..

Comment

• WTH, no GA for us?

Comment

• Originally posted by dandicross View Post
                              LoL, after each maintance sometime i got slow motion in game
                              clear ur cache then, fixes the lags
                              Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

• Are you guys ******** me ? Would you all just relaxxxxx and chillllll.....do you even know there exist something called time zones ? In which countries have different timings..they started maintenance at 5:40am their time zones...instead of them being asleep at that hour...they dedicated some of their friggin time to make a better environment for you guys and this is how you repay them ? God dammit some people are idiots...they want everything when they feel like it :s it's not their fault that countries all over the ***** world have different timings...what only could be done is to give us compensation....nothing more nothing less

Comment

Working...
                                X