Dreadful Scraps for Columbus!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lanankuras View Post
    I did told stop being smartass - if u havent gone to school and havent have literature and writings skills - stop sheting with nonsense.
    from which time "during event" is equal with "frame of day" answer trolobyte what kind of new literate laws are u making up - or what kind of laws u and r2 are making up?

i will repeat where are the diferences in these sentences ?
    -"During the event, spin the Wheel of Fate 3 times. Will receive"

-"Once in day during event, spin the Wheel of Fate 3 times. Will recieve"

well if they would writen Once in day during event - then yee that would be - thats what u try to say to me. but because they write "during the event.." literary meens ( and should only meen) that doesnt matter days - just time being while event exist u can complish them.
    For the record... I never said i did not go to school. I said i do not go to school anymore. Because i have already graduated.
    But fine, you win xD. Ill stop being a "hooligan" cause other people dont seem to like it xD.
    DarkYuna - lvl 74 Archer - 82k BR - S42 Tarraton Lair

Comment

well on chinese servers they have better things because they now - if they mess there - they mess with people and if they mess with people , they mess with government. and it is dangerous part so can lead to deathsentence.
      hmm - wonder who USA citizens havent demanded for death penalty for some of those bastards . at leas how i know Death sentence hasnt been canceled. ad in this situation could be done. for cheating peopl in big size in longer period.
      You should really stop spreading your rage throughout the fora....
      Are you actually saying some R2 employees deserve a death sentence? You must be sick in your head.
      NOONE IS FORCING YOU TO PAY R2!

And Wartune is not a 'political' game. This is not a question about ruling. It's business...
      ~ Redoga ~

My very own detailed mage guide
      Choosing between EWD and Crit - a comparative guide
      My pathetic youtube channel
      -------------------> Latest video:

Comment

Who is we? the one who did log in other acount? how long time does it took?

and webpage errors who say 2days more . and then 2 more days. u talking about those freakin erors?

I meen and think the worst are those who start think their own gramatic rules - making excuses that they understood that way. I did told - this is game server provider - so then - give us dam good quality - not about second downgrade product. which by the way it is. and would say this - if provide second grade work - maybe should go and find other job where your skills wouldnt su.ck that much. there are plenty works where could work and live life without cheating and robing other people.

what life - 1-2h from day spending here meens - get yourself a life - but you kno what i think - get yourself a life freek from weedland - i dont need to run from real life to write that i would be from weedland. rastamant, ganja. u say that weed gives u a life? one who u can buy ? i think that life u can just make - with your willpower and choices whatu make in life. so tell me what kinda life - rasta life?
        LOL with we i refered to all the guys who read the forum you hsould already know r2 plays dirty and doesn't post everything or does it wrong to give make us miscalculate and btw i don't think a guy who spends 1-2h here gives a **** about what they write in here so please stop with your nonsense and well you can think whatever your sick mind comes up with i'm just a stonner that plays to have fun and if i freaggin want to put i come from weedland then i'll put it you freaggin slave of the system ** is what you're saying weed doesn't give me life weed it's my way of life and if you don't like it i don't give a **** willpower and choices? i think you bud have come down the wrong choices to be spending your time in here and giving moral lessons to other people you know? go smoke one and open ur ** cracked mind to new worlds and new ways of thinking you slave
        IF YOU ARE READING THIS THEN YOU ARE QUITE BORED

∞GOOD VIBRATIONS∞

Comment

• So you can get 52 dreadful scraps if you do everything !?!?!?!?! seems a pointless exercise !!!!! what is the point if you get all scraps and still cant get the first mount ?????????????? SORT IT OUT !!!!

Comment

• ^not all events are up yet....
            DarkYuna - lvl 74 Archer - 82k BR - S42 Tarraton Lair

Comment

• Originally posted by DarkYuna View Post
              ^not all events are up yet....
              and this is why everyone is angry, because R2 keeps us in the dark untill the last possible moment (they posted these current quests after they was already ingame)

i dont think a little heads up would hurt anybody.

Comment

• Originally posted by DarkYuna View Post
                ^not all events are up yet....
                Actually... all events for Mount event is up.

Except for the elusive Soul Crystal event (which seems to not be on forum every time until the day it's place into game)

This time's Mount and Costume event are individual events, there is no scrap to scrap exchange, what you get during mount or costume event is what you get.

Meaning you can't skip mount and get all costume pieces.

At most you can obtain up to 2 costume pieces if you have 500+ mount whips. (the 3rd one will require balen)

Comment

• Originally posted by Winlander View Post
                  and this is why everyone is angry, because R2 keeps us in the dark untill the last possible moment (they posted these current quests after they was already ingame)

i dont think a little heads up would hurt anybody.
                  they even delete that reply where one of members posted all events...

Comment

• Originally posted by Linazz View Post
                    You should really stop spreading your rage throughout the fora....
                    Are you actually saying some R2 employees deserve a death sentence? You must be sick in your head.
                    NOONE IS FORCING YOU TO PAY R2!

And Wartune is not a 'political' game. This is not a question about ruling. It's business...
                    °

yes i am pointing. u know what in muslim countries do with robbers - cut their hands off. and for some these things should be. so are u telling muslims are sick to do that too? fa.kin rac.ist bas.tard!!!!

oh my bad - its not bussiness - its cheating scheme . but wait that how politics work.

hmm - of course no one forcing. u at least know how law works in these kind situations ? whats counted as cheating? basicly robbing - writing one thing - and then when i come to take what i needed to get for event i dont get. so then it meens that i get robbed by misinformation what they did posted.
                    p.s. which g.m u are?
                    how nice u dont live in usa. watch behind your back. i bet u just barely go outside .
                    [B]Server : S1 Temple of Ibalize
                    Character: Lanankuras
                    Class: Archer
                    Lv:80
                    Guild : Havoc

well real good games arent so much there.
                    And wartune is not rpg - its more Political game

Life is like an Ilusion , what you perceive depends on you

Comment

• Originally posted by facekicker View Post
                      So you can get 52 dreadful scraps if you do everything !?!?!?!?! seems a pointless exercise !!!!! what is the point if you get all scraps and still cant get the first mount ?????????????? SORT IT OUT !!!!
                      basicly they faked up with non - casher players. and with longer cash players who stoped using balens.
                      so basicly just do routine quests. just chat with people . and dont give attention to events because they will fa.k up your brains.

Comment

• Originally posted by StonedKiller View Post
                        LOL with we i refered to all the guys who read the forum you hsould already know r2 plays dirty and doesn't post everything or does it wrong to give make us miscalculate and btw i don't think a guy who spends 1-2h here gives a **** about what they write in here so please stop with your nonsense and well you can think whatever your sick mind comes up with i'm just a stonner that plays to have fun and if i freaggin want to put i come from weedland then i'll put it you freaggin slave of the system ** is what you're saying weed doesn't give me life weed it's my way of life and if you don't like it i don't give a **** willpower and choices? i think you bud have come down the wrong choices to be spending your time in here and giving moral lessons to other people you know? go smoke one and open ur ** cracked mind to new worlds and new ways of thinking you slave
                        "all the guys who read the forum" - who would that be - how can u be so freagin sure they are all with u? theres alot sides - who thinks more ways. so stop using word "we" . or maybe its "we" R2 vet, dev team? how it is because i can count on fingers people who is kinda the same way as u?
                        p.s if we dont smoke ganja that meens we are slaves( those who dont smoke it) ? thats your thinking? only weed gives nirvana? thats what u are saying?. other way u cant reach it? men u should stop smoking . or its just seems that small group of people are kinda ra.ci.st anxious people against other players. which by the way dont know sides with r2. interesting how much things u recieve and will to talk like that?
                        well puting to blitz takes most 1min of my time for each - dungeon and catacomb. +doing tok, spire and mp dungeon maximum is 1h. not so much into battleground. other way sometimes look in guild chat to discuss - so thats no playing thats chating with guild members.
                        well maybe for guy like u time doesnt cost nothing - because for worth.less sc.um time doesnt cost so much - i meen it isnt worth . so then why bother. but for me it meens most so i want get quality for my time.

oh yee "weed is my way of life" - being vegetable?and p.s. i think you bud have come down the wrong choices to be spending your time in here and giving moral lessons to other people you know? by the way it isn't about yourself - you sometime look from side on yourself.
                        I meen smoking weed you run away from life because u cant enjoy without weed. and cant open your mind without it - whats that - new way of thinking - u meen u are to dam weak to change yourself without some sh.its and chemicals? ups . drinking pills will damage your brain that way u will not be posible to think by yourself. so whose slave?

Comment

• Non cashers can get the phantom yeti, if they can save up enough soul shards and mount whips.
                          My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

• Originally posted by Fherlayt View Post
                            Non cashers can get the phantom yeti, if they can save up enough soul shards and mount whips.
                            the same as september - because that didnt work. even did lost whips because of some eror in their changing way how training works. so basicly that whip quest was kinda fail.

Comment

• Mount Whip is for costume event only

There is no Mount Whip event for mount, only Soul Crystal.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fherlayt View Post
                                Non cashers can get the phantom yeti, if they can save up enough soul shards and mount whips.
                                neah u need just soul crystals cus mounts whips its for costume event:P

Comment

Working...
                                X