Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by asyifaa View Post
    Dear R2. when socketing rod pack can be release again? waiting on it

I am waiting for their 5 rod pack sale instead of the 1 rod 2 stone...

Originally posted by ganicoga View Post
    Well, I have 1500 crystals and 500 whips ready to be spent when the event comes

I hope i can get 2x80 mounts or the razord dragon at least
    Too bad to say... but Mount Whip are used in the Costume event

Here's the dates:

Dreadful Scrap Exchange (MOUNT)
    10/10 – 10/22 23:59

Monster Scrap Exchange (COSTUME)
    10/21 – 11/5 23:59

And there's no Scrap Exchanges.

The events are basically individual events, they are not linked together.

Columbus’ Soul Meditation (SOUL CRYSTAL)
    10/16 – 10/20 23:59:59

Love Thy Mount (MOUNT TRAINING WHIP)
    10/29 – 11/3 23:59:59
    Last edited by anichaos; 10-08-2013, 09:40 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by anichaos View Post
      I am waiting for their 5 rod pack sale instead of the 1 rod 2 stone...
      I thought you were a non-casher.

Comment

• why does server 355 is not included in some of the event quests?

Comment

• i see that shuras elephant you can get if lucky from a pack, but how can you get the razor dragon?

Comment

• Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
            Columbus' Wheel of Fate (Once a day)

Duration: 10/6 - 10/20 23:59:59 (Server Time)
            Servers:
            • R2Games: S1 - S346
            • Kabam: S1 - S40
            • Armor Games: S1 - S6

Description: During the activity, players participate in the Wheel of Fate will be rewarded with:
            • Complete Wheel of Fate (1): Skeleton Key x1, 50,000 Gold
            • Complete Wheel of Fate (3): Fate Stone x3, 100,000 Gold
            why do u people **** again with us? about wheel of fate (3). its 3rd day and i spined 3rd time - so why cant get it? thats how u **** again with people?

It says in server -During the event, spin the wheel of fate 3 times. Will receive . So hows that there cant recieve them?
            Because during event meens not 3 in day. during event meens - u can do it even 1x one day, 2nd next day, and 3rd in third day. so together it will be 3 times. so where tha hell is event rewards
            Last edited by Lanankuras; 10-08-2013, 03:37 PM. Reason: giving more coment
            [B]Server : S1 Temple of Ibalize
            Character: Lanankuras
            Class: Archer
            Lv:80
            Guild : Havoc

well real good games arent so much there.
            And wartune is not rpg - its more Political game

Life is like an Ilusion , what you perceive depends on you

Comment

• Originally posted by Lanankuras View Post
              why do u people **** again with us? about wheel of fate (3). its 3rd day and i spined 3rd time - so why cant get it? thats how u **** again with people?
              3 times.... a.... day....
              DarkYuna - lvl 74 Archer - 82k BR - S42 Tarraton Lair

Comment

• ^^ You're seriously making a big deal out of nothing.

Originally posted by Alinshinoby View Post
                i see that shuras elephant you can get if lucky from a pack, but how can you get the razor dragon?
                You will probably have a chance of getting scraps from packs and if you save enough, you could buy the dragon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lanankuras View Post

It says in server -During the event, spin the wheel of fate 3 times. Will receive . So hows that there cant recieve them?
                  Because during event meens not 3 in day. during event meens - u can do it even 1x one day, 2nd next day, and 3rd in third day. so together it will be 3 times. so where tha hell is event rewards

Comment

• is going to be any recharge event this month?:S
                    IF YOU ARE READING THIS THEN YOU ARE QUITE BORED

∞GOOD VIBRATIONS∞

Comment

• Originally posted by DarkYuna View Post
                      Which word u dont capish? During event - event is not day. event is 10.06-10.20 . and maximum is 1 reward in day. because it respawn in next day.
                      but this text "during event " literaly meens not day - but time period while event is active. so please dont be smartass.
                      That here post - doesn't meen nothing so much - final version in server thats what it meens , because not all players come in forum - do we play forum or game? So why theres not "once per day" but "during event"? tell me - who is writer of those posts- here and in servers? why cant directly post - Once in day during event complete wheel of fate? ill tell that most of dews and other guys , girls up there just like to **** with players - with all players - thats what showed up about hall of fame. ( what happened with guy who messed up with that script?)

Comment

• I dont need to capish anything xD. I can read and understand. Your first post was way to offensive for a mistake your brain made and not r2 xD

Comment

• Oh smartass - your last post directly showed up where u are standing and who u are.
                          wheres my mistake?

-"During the event, spin the Wheel of Fate 3 times. Will receive"

-"Once in day during event, spin the Wheel of Fate 3 times. Will recieve"

So u are telling me that these two sentences has the same build? they meen exactly the same thing - which grade u are?

So answer - why theres no quality of things. Which of vet or dev u are? how long have u been?
                          what u can read and understand? u can read and perceive r2 way u r2 scamdog.
                          Last edited by Lanankuras; 10-08-2013, 04:10 PM.

Comment

• None lol. And i do understand the hate and anger because of hall of fame but that has nothing to do with this event right?
                            And ill stop being a smartass xD

Comment

• Of course - new event new shi.t . thats the way it doesnt how to do with hall of fame.

Comment

• You should stop editing your posts xD. Makes it easier for me to answer lol.

I am in no grade, i dont have to go to school anymore ><.

I am not saying the sentences are the same. I am saying that with "during the event" they mean the time frame of that day. Cause the event repeats itself every day but the event runs also on a single day? Did i explain it right xD?

Comment

Working...
                                X