[Announcement] Wartune 2.1 Part One Maintenance 11/05 @ 9:00 PM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
    Good for him. I can't do manual since I have to manage 5 char....though I always get top 10 even while using AFK mode =P sometimes i get top 3 too if no one spends balens to revive...which is pretty rare...
    5 char? *** well there is only a few at our house who spend balen on revive. but they are annyoing, Specialy when they use 100% Blessing, and I do better rounds then them

Comment

• how about 1 mil of bailens or wt ever there called

Comment

• Originally posted by vanderbash View Post
        What, no warning it was going down like yesterday's pay system? Kinda not fair for those that have not reached 80 or 95 devotion. Also, what about our farms? Are they all going to need to be resurrected because they have turned into tumbleweeds?
        Actually the warning came pretty early this time....it was out since yesterday...the pay system warning was out since Monday or sunday....me thinks you need to come to the forums more often...
        IGN: Athena
        Guild: Warriors
        Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
        Class: Archer
        Difficulty Level: Noob
        BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

• Originally posted by R26886655 View Post
          i can get 1,6M more on BloodFang.. and u you just give 300,000 gold for compensation?? Ggrrrr.. R2 please think about it..
          I get 2,5M from it...so yeah.. one time 300k gold, is poor compensation for loosing such a great gold digging opportunity.
          Where there is a WILL there is a WAY!

IGN: AmazonkA lvl78

Guild: Elysium

server: s300

Comment

• all player want to buy all seed lvl like seed lvl1 and lvl2!

Comment

• Lol. i'll miss all WB
              it mean i'll miss all of daru and gold

Comment

• Originally posted by Vicky292 View Post
                5 char? *** well there is only a few at our house who spend balen on revive. but they are annyoing, Specialy when they use 100% Blessing, and I do better rounds then them
                well..there's a mage on our server that does 100% buff and revive. Though I can do better than him if he doesn't use revive =P Considering if i use 100% buff n revive I'll have like a couple million in dmg gap between him n me...but its been so long since i used double attack that I kinda forgot the timing for it already...have trouble with it everytime i try to do necro...that one really needs lots of double attack to get to lvl 15 and from there...you need zebq like stats to survive the boss hits =.=

Comment

• I haven't redemed all of my Monster Scraps yet. I have been off for a couple of days, and we had until Midnight to redeem them. Are you going to extend the redemption time limit? Seeing as the Redemption Cut off was cut short due to Patch.

Comment

• Will there be more cheaters, since you will be opening the auction house for trading items?

Comment

• still how long this maintanace will take ??
                      [S209]Featherstorm
                      IGN warior -â€*Sultanâ€*( Divine)
                      level :59
                      BR: 62k+
                      guild- MAFIA

Divine is the legend of victory :)

Comment

• Originally posted by DaisykittyLu View Post
                        I get 2,5M from it...so yeah.. one time 300k gold, is poor compensation for loosing such a great gold digging opportunity.
                        just wait for gold rush event to be fixed then. you can take out your frustration on other ppl by plundering them while they collect shards or whatever the thing is called. You'll earn back whatever amount you lost in no time at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by 3LoGyOf3PiC View Post
                          Will there be more cheaters, since you will be opening the auction house for trading items?
                          There will always be cheaters irregardless of auction house. If you want to stamp out cheaters, just make a game that can be completed in a day. No one will bother cheating at those kinds of game...

Comment

Erm...while you'll be missing a wb, there won't be any wb1 in new patch so the rest of us also will be losing 1 wb already. 300k is more than what you can get from a non-existent wb if you're on GMT servers....
                            Thing is I am on EST but still. Misisng world boss' in the new version is part of it. Missing it now when it could have waited till after WB and still had plenty of time to get it updated before most anyone is online would have been great.
                            Server: S23 Forsaken Forest
                            Name: DragonEagle
                            Guild: Shagralaya (Deputy)
                            BR: 209k
                            Level: 98

Comment

• yea the gold and daru is a joke they giving us. but then so is the ruins 3 ruins if read that right, you do tanks and even if you loose and last place in the leaderboard you get more than that. but it is what it is

Comment

just wait for gold rush event to be fixed then. you can take out your frustration on other ppl by plundering them while they collect shards or whatever the thing is called. You'll earn back whatever amount you lost in no time at all.
                                ayee gold problem sound fixed, but how about darus?
                                -West Coast S115

Comment

Working...
                                X