• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what does it mean exactly with the astrals captured

Comment

• Time to get on the PS3 and kill a lot of chimera on R2

Comment

• Can I ask somthing? The second Academy page will be the same like first ?

Comment

• ahhg man!,wel look at the bright side ,my floatingcity is comming and winers shut up about gold and daru,it's called a compentation ,understand
          Last edited by R223449126; 11-05-2013, 08:21 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by shahriar296 View Post
            ^^ is it up yet? are we there yet? am I trolling? no? ok...is it up yet? can I have this for free.....that for free........this game is so unfair.......but we are still here......ohh is it up yet?

Is that trolling enough?
            I think more is needed XD

Originally posted by R22102209 View Post
            Yes I agree with a lot of members here. 300k gold/daru... im only 52k br and i make 1.3mil with no vouchers used nor balens.... so please make the gold/daru better since were missing WB. Also for those that can't read or are to lazy to go to the thread. AUCTION WILL NOT BE COMING TO OUR GAME NOT VIA R2GAMES BUT VIA WARTUNE ITSELF!!!!! Thanks and have a nice day,
            Sincerely EagleStorm from S316 Valley of Fear. (( PS... R2 why do you have the #1 and #2 ranked guilds facing each other this Wed.? I mean we have finished 1 2 the past like.. since the server 1st merged with 319. So please fix that issue. No point in either of our guilds finishing 3rd b/c of b.s. ))
            Erm...while you'll be missing a wb, there won't be any wb1 in new patch so the rest of us also will be losing 1 wb already. 300k is more than what you can get from a non-existent wb if you're on GMT servers....
            IGN: Athena
            Guild: Warriors
            Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
            Class: Archer
            Difficulty Level: Noob
            BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

• WHAT IS UR SERVER? IM FROM PHIL. .
              SODA IS MY NAME.
              WARTUNE IS MY GAME.:)

Server 1
              :cool:
              Temple of Ibalize Rulesssssss..:mad:

Comment

• Sky cityy =D Can't wait!

Comment

• LOL 300 k gold and daru, please, most people do 3 to 8 times that, quite frankly i prefer nothing that taking that insult

Comment

• Originally posted by Vicky292 View Post
                    Can I ask somthing? The second Academy page will be the same like first ?
                    I read in alot of places that it is a duplicate of our current academy...and it looks the same in the preview thread

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....l=1#post692889
                    Last edited by bakuryuuha; 11-05-2013, 08:23 PM. Reason: found the link with the preview

Comment

• It has begun
                      I just hope this maintenance doesn't add a **** ton of lag and delay, and that the weird matching in arena 3v3 is fixed xD
                      seeya all later after patch

IGN: PrincessArya/LadyArya/Cleo
                      BR: 179315/170765/164810

Class: Archer/Mage/Mage
                      Server: ALL S69
                      Guild:
                      ALL in Epic
                      Honor: High Commander/Imperial Commander/Elite Crusader
                      Level: ALL 80
                      Adv. Level:
                      Honorary Dragon Ranger/Warlock/Warlock Lvl. 3

I try to be nice to those who pis.s me off the 1st time. I am a bit.ch to those who pis.s me off again after the 1st time.

My humble attempt at "Soloing" Spire a long time ago:

Comment

• whats the link to the update IRC, the one u can go and troll people

Comment

• Originally posted by R22102209 View Post
                          Yes I agree with a lot of members here. 300k gold/daru... im only 52k br and i make 1.3mil with no vouchers used nor balens.... so please make the gold/daru better since were missing WB. Also for those that can't read or are to lazy to go to the thread. AUCTION WILL NOT BE COMING TO OUR GAME NOT VIA R2GAMES BUT VIA WARTUNE ITSELF!!!!! Thanks and have a nice day,
                          Sincerely EagleStorm from S316 Valley of Fear. (( PS... R2 why do you have the #1 and #2 ranked guilds facing each other this Wed.? I mean we have finished 1 2 the past like.. since the server 1st merged with 319. So please fix that issue. No point in either of our guilds finishing 3rd b/c of b.s. ))
                          TOTALLY agree same on my server-last 3 weeks we have had to settle for 3rd place g.b rewards-while the guild that has 10 times less G.B.R then us get 2nd place rewards-maybe just maybe this will be resolved soon-its really not fair that all of us have to settle for 3rd place rewards when our guild has been constantly the #2 guild since server merge.

Comment

• Originally posted by sodasoda View Post
                            WHAT IS UR SERVER? IM FROM PHIL. .
                            Me? I'm from S5 XD

Originally posted by Bigjou1 View Post
                            LOL 300 k gold and daru, please, most people do 3 to 8 times that, quite frankly i prefer nothing that taking that insult
                            well...it'll be hard to do even 1 time of that when there's no wb1 at all if the server is even back online b4 the wb1 time. But since you said that, you're probably not from GMT servers so i digress =P You can just imagine you're on a GMT server so you'll be missing nothing and getting additional 300k to console yourself, since whining here really doesn't change anything. I tried posting suggestion b4 on their compensation and got slapped in the face by a Admin Mod with TOS. I think i still have the screenshot somewhere....but bottomline is they really don't care about the players at all.

Comment

• it also says they have to be below a certain really really low level, not sign on for 5 months or more ect ect.

Comment

• Total sucks cause this was the only time i am able to get online

Comment

Working...
                                X