[Announcement] Wartune 2.1 Part One Maintenance 11/05 @ 9:00 PM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by shahriar296 View Post
    ^^ is it up yet? are we there yet? am I trolling? no? ok...is it up yet? can I have this for free.....that for free........this game is so unfair.......but we are still here......ohh is it up yet?

Is that trolling enough?
    LMBO-nice made me laugh thanks shahriar

Comment

• Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
      I read in alot of places that it is a duplicate of our current academy...
      Thank you.
      Another question. The blessings( B, V) will be removed and only revive will be avaible?

Comment

• S1 are server noobs that cry all the time fook them sort out other server worlds

Comment

• Originally posted by Vicky292 View Post
          Thank you.
          Another question. The blessings( B, V) will be removed and only revive will be avaible?
          Yes...come play in S5 against onimad and Linke =P easier to ask for info there XD
          IGN: Athena
          Guild: Warriors
          Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
          Class: Archer
          Difficulty Level: Noob
          BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

• Originally posted by R289048 View Post
            it also says they have to be below a certain really really low level, not sign on for 5 months or more ect ect.
            Don't forget the other criteria such as never bought balens before etc. etc.

Comment

• why was there no warning in advance, like the pay system going down yesterday?

Comment

• How much cost to upgrade 1 level this new page of advanced academy?

Comment

• Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
                  Yes...come play in S5 against onimad and Linke =P easier to ask for info there XD
                  Well its sad. Do u know the revive will cost the same 15 ? btw I like the idea to remove this 2. Since I'M not a hard casher I dont spend Balen on WB. But there is 2-3-4 player on s44 who use balen everytime. One of them our top 1 mage dont even know how to Double Attack and if he comes he is on the first place every time

Comment

• Originally posted by bergmantodd View Post
                    why was there no warning in advance, like the pay system going down yesterday?
                    I think they did have a warning in forums like couple days ago...u just have to see the news featured in the events bar at the top of the screen b4 u minimize it...

Comment

• Originally posted by Vicky292 View Post
                      Well its sad. Do u know the revive will cost the same 15 ? btw I like the idea to remove this 2. Since I'M not a hard casher I dont spend Balen on WB. But there is 2-3-4 player on s44 who use balen everytime. One of them our top 1 mage dont even know how to Double Attack and if he comes he is on the first place every time
                      Good for him. I can't do manual since I have to manage 5 char....though I always get top 10 even while using AFK mode =P sometimes i get top 3 too if no one spends balens to revive...which is pretty rare...

Comment

• just atk no ptk and mtk...fair fight...im knight no like mage...

Comment

• 1 question this Maintenance in S242 apply the new patch 2.1 part one?

Comment

• Originally posted by AlmonZanos View Post
                            just atk no ptk and mtk...fair fight...im knight no like mage...
                            errr...just hp and no def....fair fight...im archer no like knight??

Comment

• Downtime

What, no warning it was going down like yesterday's pay system? Kinda not fair for those that have not reached 80 or 95 devotion. Also, what about our farms? Are they all going to need to be resurrected because they have turned into tumbleweeds?

Comment

• Originally posted by HackDeath View Post
                                1 question this Maintenance in S242 apply the new patch 2.1 part one?
                                Its for all servers dude...read the first page...

Comment

Working...
                                X