No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 11/14 @ 2:30 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so all people who can only do WB @ time it was are never gonna see a WB again U R gonna lose alot of people for ur stupid decisions GOOD BYE Wartune

Comment

• change back to 3 world bosses so people can make it to atleast 1 world boss...... figures you would change to only the early world boss and late one.... some people work early so misses both..... you are going to make more people quit game and servers will be short players and lame..

Comment

• Great job guys! Just take away the only event I could be online for! Did you even stop to think about people who actually have to work for a living ? I think it's safe to say no you didn't you only thought about the additional money you could make. Maybe you should stop and consider where that money comes from? Maybe from the people who have to go to work every day? The ones you just screwed over again, hmm?? Sound familiar? Thanks to the timing of the events I now miss every one of them. Why in the world would I continue to play every day and give you guys my money? I won't, I mean really why even try? Who can keep up and build a strong character when they have to miss ALL of the events that supply the majority of our exp, gold and daru, not to mention the gains from timed events. Now, I have one last question, how do I cancel my VIP? You thoughtless, inconsiderate, morons are not getting anymore of my time or money.
        Last edited by R27925765; 11-14-2013, 06:41 PM.

Comment

• World Boss time has been adjusted from 16:00 - 17:00 to 11:35 - 12:35. but where is WB RAGNOCH no 1 say that ragnoch will remove...

Comment

• HOLY, Sylphs, now change WBs, next R2 change arena times, so u will have nobody playing, do u have an insurance policy, when everybody quits and u have 2 file bankruptcy,

Comment

• How about bringing back Stand in option for WB?

Comment

• How about everybody boycott game, maybe they will understand

Comment

• Sounds like a plan

Comment

• Just stoped by to thank R2 on wonderfull work. Since maintenance its not 30 bound balens in MP chest but 3 and its not 30 bound balens in Campaign but 2 bound baleans. You cant fix lag(over witch more and more people quit every day since new patch) but you apparently can 10-15 times lower gain in bound baleans. Great job guys, great job...

Comment

• well, here it is, 12 hours later and my guild members are ticked....come on....seriously? Now I feel bad about recharging the other day. On my server group there are 4 main guilds where the top 3 are mainly cashers and we have fought them for months. I've been a vip for almost a year now trying to keep ppls hope up that with a little effort and time they can stand a chance against them......and you pull this stunt. Those free players are your free advertisement to bring more players to the game and you snuff them. Most of the heavy cashers have quit cause they get bored with no challenge. Yet these free players are still striving. Do you really want them to go out there tell ppl what you are doing to them? I've had to ask my guild members to give you guys a week to fix things....we'll see.....but if you want this game to continue having support and the free advertisement these guys give...better change your priorities fast. To think I spend my time sponsoring this game and pushing players to get this......and I'm not getting paid.....soon you guys will have a serious mutiny on your hands and with no new players is no new revenue....simply put. Where is stormageddon and the rest to give us needed input on this instead of the rants on the forum? Seriously.....do your job that you get paid for.

Comment

• Their master plan is to eliminate ALL World Bosses because players earn too much gold and daru from WB. They want you to spend MORE cash to keep up with everyone else who is spending hundreds or thousands of dollars on this game. In a few weeks they will eliminate another WB and then before you know it the last WB will be gone. The players who were here when there were 3 WBs will quit, but new players will join and have no idea that WBs ever existed. Wartune will just keep squeezing more and more money out of newbies who are desperately trying to catch up to the higher level players. Don't worry about Wartune, they will keep getting richer and richer on each crop of newbies.

Comment

• DONT WORRY THIS GAME WILL BE CRASH SOON. CAN'T FIX THE LAG.CAN'T FIX THE BUGGED.BUT THEY ALWAYS PUT EVENT FOR SPENDING BALENS WTH

Comment

• Even in games with high 3D i didnt get this LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg Wartune had . even in spire all my healing went to a dead one ,all heal went to him while he down. also my metroric destroyer wont lunch with me at arena ..we only get shiiits since this last upgrade . idk arent they usually test in a private server the upgrades before lunch it .....also plz bound balens u fake who with that...2 to 5 balens per solo arena and guild wheel lol ,this so humiliating to none cash use ..uk just fix the lagg for now ty

Comment

• please bring back the wb ragnoch .. wb time 16:00-17:00 thats only my free time ... and can enter in wb in whole day

Comment

• If a mod is reading this, can't you at least try and find out that they know about the problem, and are trying to fix it?

I think what most people are annoyed with is that we get NO WORD about when or IF the problem will be fixed... Cause if it will not be fixed, many will quit this second instead of wasting 2-3 weeks hoping... And if you can say it will be fix, people will stop complaining.

So please try and find out and post an announcement out

Comment

Working...
                                X