No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 11/14 @ 2:30 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh and by the way, if you didn't know, they were sneaky enough to change the bound balens you got from chests in camps and mpd from 30 per key to 2 per key. So you can tell how greedy they are getting and how they are going to lose a lot players overtime with absurd updates and sneaky greedy actions.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ruskii View Post
      Oh and by the way, if you didn't know, they were sneaky enough to change the bound balens you got from chests in camps and mpd from 30 per key to 2 per key. So you can tell how greedy they are getting and how they are going to lose a lot players overtime with absurd updates and sneaky greedy actions.
      Hmm, that wasn't in the patch notes, i wonder why...

Comment

• R2 this is not fair im a daily player and i be here every day for wb at 16:00 server time i cant do 22:00 cuz i work at 4:00 and i need sleep , now with this change i cant do wb because at 11:35 im at work , just only can do wb in my days off maybe 2 times for week thats no fair guys

Comment

• i think they want us here all day they don't care about our works they only like us when we spend !!
          Last edited by cle0shera; 11-14-2013, 01:01 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by zirc00 View Post
            Hmm, that wasn't in the patch notes, i wonder why...
            Simple it was a bug and was not suppose to be 30 but 2 and and 4.

Comment

• is bloodfang back or still ragnoch?

Comment

• bad ideea with wb chenging time since i do every day only one boss , now at wb time i work so is time to quit after monday VIP expiration..GREAT JOB

Comment

• where the world boss..buuuu
                  CHAR=dragonslayer
                  SERVER=S137(shadowdell)
                  CLASS=archer(level 71)
                  BR=63K
                  GUILD=valiance
                  :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Comment

• lag not fixed? ***...

Comment

• What they should have done was make it three World bosses, but we can only complete two per day...
                      Server: S273
                      Name: Paladinexp
                      Class: Knight
                      Level: 80, BR 175k
                      1 star Purple Hercules, 1 star Purple Iris, 1 star purple Amazon Queen

Guild Master: Empire

Comment

• now we get 3 bound balens from mistery chests instead of 30 like before, before even the bound balens when we had vouchers we ware geting 120 vouchers so what's with this 3 bound balens

Comment

• what....................................... the................................................. ****......................... is wrong with you and your ******* ideas? first of all took us 36 min to kill the wb, from 15 min ragnoch yday, so go fu.. yourselves if u think first boss had a higher attendance. 2nd u didnt even anounce we are no longer getting 30 bb from ******* mystery boxes, I just got 2 bb 3 times in a row. I BOUGHT A ******* VIP FOR THAT ONLY PRETTY MUCH. Fix the damn things, fix the damn lag, and stop screwing with the game so ******* bad.

Also TOWER OF KINGS bugs a lot, they are double hitting pretty much every round because of a lag delay , we lost the last 1 last floor quite a few times now because of it, nm is even not worth thinking about. FIX USEFULL STUFF NOT ALL THE RANDOM **** YOU ARE THINKING OF.
                          Last edited by Kyraha; 11-14-2013, 03:03 PM.

Comment

• so after update and with the bound balen i usally get like 90 per day there was really nice hope for none cashr to fight for top place like having good clothing etc....but now max i get is like...10? really R2. and same for wb. many people cant do wb per day now so you just want us to spend for gold aand daru?! HELL NOO!!! I say everyone stop paying so R2 would realise it ****** it up and change stuff back to normal...

Comment

• WTFF .this morons developers have fv.cking Down Syndrome!!
                              Great job from 9 WB to 4 WB max per week!
                              IF you changed the WB time ..when you put something else in that hour ? 16-17 ? this year or the next decade?

Comment

• Server mails would have been nice to let players know about WB changes now a lot of us dont get to do one ....way to go

Comment

Working...
                                X