S122

Comment

• i can't log-in mine why such?

Comment

• servers are on enjoy game

Comment

• lets see whats new in event ?

Comment

• Said the guy that do all WB right? if they remove just the only WB you can do it's normal to complain, there is no easy solution for this.

Comment

• bring your laptop

any problem with boss time?...bring your laptop to your office n your school

Comment

• Originally posted by LOXMATblY View Post
                      PLS, STOP CRYING ABOUT FIX PRICE ON UNBLOCK INVENTORY AND RESET SKILLS!!!! YOU GET 30 BOUND BALENS FROM CAMPAIGN INSTEAD 6!!!!
                      lol. please tell me how much you get balens without skeleton keys? not everyone are casher like you, and to get skeleton key is enought hard

Comment

• Plenty of us won`t be able to do any of them. World bosses will be when we work and sleep. So why not 3 wbosses instead of 2? We don`t have the old times vouchers/balens bonuses so we`ll get a lot less than we used to get before 2.1 patch.

@destriawan: If you can play at office/school from your laptop, doesn`t mean all can. And not all players have laptops.
                        Last edited by R211823187; 11-14-2013, 04:15 AM.

Comment

• any problem with boss time?....bring laptop to your office n your school

Comment

• Originally posted by ABPLONER View Post
                            read this all
                            this just left me speechless
                            Last edited by MemoryLane; 11-30-2013, 01:55 AM. Reason: removed illegal URL

Comment

• i 100% agree i work early hours of the morning and the last wb is when i am in bed sleeping
                              move the last wb so that i can at least have chance of getting 2 wb and not just 1

Comment

• i work in the early hours of the day and can not use the net when working
                                the last wb at 22:00 to 23:00 was too late for me to make due to being up for work 4 hours later
                                move that last wb or bring back 3 wb a day and limit for all players to 2 wb a day

Comment

Working...
                                X