No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 11/14 @ 2:30 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• did GM think price to open backpack slot is expensive?

Comment

• Moroons.

Some peoples work on diff shifts. Some work morning, some on second shift, some at night. With 2 WB like last weeks peoples working on second shift cant hit noone. Now they can hit one WB morning b4 work. That hits in kids who are in shool but who cares of them, they not pay. Second shift workers pay and this change is good for them.

And one more thing.
      Fix the lag guys. I do not pay more till You do that.
      S324 - Kamitergh
      Guild - Defiance
      BR - around 360k

Comment

• good updtes,but it will be perfect if you fix the lag

Comment

• 1) The only thing they need to focus on right now is the LAG!!

WB Lag, Solo Arena Lag, Party Arena Lag, ToK Lag, Spire Lag, MPD Lag, BG Lag, GB Lag (including all the glitches like; ward hitting you when fighting players, random ports back to your spawn when moving, dying when you won a fight!) - Game is un-playable most the time!

2) Also with all the changes you have made on archers, how are we suppose to compete now?

Crits are now very rare, we are very slow to attack (even miss rounds) and our damage has been reduced (can you tell me what Delphic Sniper is good for now? 80 Rage (if we even get that much in a fight, for almost the same damage as multi shot). Don't mind you tampering a little with the archers to balance it up but you went way to far!

3) I thought the matching system for bg and party arena was bad in the old version but what the hell have you done in 2.1???

I use to get approx. 20+ wins in party arena now I am luck if I get 1 out of 30. If you want people to enjoy party arena (or even play it) you need to match up the two team equally. Some say it is based on players levels some on honour ranks.... neither would give a fair fight. It should be...

TEAM A TOTAL BR (is equal to +/- 10-15% of) TEAM B TOTAL BR

Having to fight people with twice as much BR in every fight isn't a fight! - Just give them the win and rewards so we can get on with the rest of the game!

4) Runes... you say the drop rate is 30%....that's nice but none of us are really seeing that.

Server S350 has been open well into its 3rd month and we have only seen 10-15 awarded (this is ridiculous... further more most go to low players who quit the game!). I have played every single tank and lost just 4. I have only ever received 1 heal bag the rest have been bleed. Still waiting for a rune, although not sure what the point is because frequent winners of tank are NOT rewarded with a rune! AGAIN you only ever match me up to old servers in BG and part arena and they all have runes from your previous method. Its hard enough to compete with an old server... but not being able to have the same tools is ridiculous (also I have checked market every 4 hours for 3 months no rune bag in there either). Give us all a chance or bin Runes!

Comment

• Originally posted by R23604257 View Post
            impossible i think cause luck comes from the person itself not from r2.

r2 only decides after how many boxes sold the item drops you gotta be the lucky one to get that specific box.

so chances are actually equall for all buyers based on luck.
            Exactly, but to have a kind of fate wheel or blessed wheel system to determinate the luck better, is a idea to pounder upon )

Comment

• any one think of us Aussie players that get home to find maint is taking 3 hours from my game time every week how long do I need to stay up just to do one thing? I get nothing and still see ppl cry about (I miss WB)
              Wake up ppl I'ts not the time zone that is bad and admit it you all will keep playing
              take a walk in my day today I get nothing

Comment

• I very agree....

Comment

• Originally posted by R232568178 View Post
                  any one think of us Aussie players that get home to find maint is taking 3 hours from my game time every week how long do I need to stay up just to do one thing? I get nothing and still see ppl cry about (I miss WB)
                  Wake up ppl I'ts not the time zone that is bad and admit it you all will keep playing
                  take a walk in my day today I get nothing
                  IKR! 1st WB for me is like 4am i think or 6 e.e!!! WA

Comment

• new world boss time is fair covers most time zone for 1 or the other, just a shame only 2 now

Comment

• and still I wait
                      8:08 pm now still not on
                      how about swapping maint time so the other places around the world can get a turn?

Comment

• I agree with alot of players here. I think this time change is a bad ideea, but maybe they will compensate this **** change, opening for us the Gold Rush, from
                        Amethyst Mines. I think the bad part of 7ROAD DEVS is that, they dont listen to our oppinions. In fact we are those who pay them salary. If we, the players, dont play, and dont spend in game, maybe they realise that.

Comment

• time:

Comment

• This sux no more WB for me

Comment

• altho the reset price is now crazy lol was 895 vouchers now 895 balens 20:1 swop, i dont think so, great if you got 2 skill sets

Comment

• read this all
                                Last edited by MemoryLane; 11-30-2013, 01:55 AM. Reason: removed illegal URL

Comment

Working...
                                X