[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 11/14 @ 2:30 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why not each server @ 2:30am server time so we all get the benefit
    Also the attempts at other things are limited, so why not have 3 WB a day but only allow 2 attempts.
    I know who you are!

Comment

• Just bring back the 1st wb, and sort the lag out in team arenas. and i also think if bring the Guild battle to a earlier time.. every other day then other who cant make it has a chance to make it at some point. Even though the servers are time zones of the areas you are in, but you also need to remember.. in all servers they are players from all over the world.. as my main server S128 is 7 hours behind me.. but i enjoy that server.
      Last edited by AmaraIce; 11-14-2013, 02:22 AM.

Comment

• 2:30 mins more remaning

Comment

• ok, any1 now that we are down to 2 wb1s what are and which wb has changed? Is Bloodfang out for good now? And what are the new times in gmt timezone?

Comment

• always MT but still lag,blackscreen always there fix them first.
            Golds are getting black!

Comment

• very bad move.

Comment

• dont know wartune is thinking

Comment

• Originally posted by R223993594 View Post
                  For those that work at night and have to sleep during the day it would be nice if events like guild battle or world boss would happen either shortly before or shortly after server reset. No matter how much money I've spent on this game I'm at a disadvantage to free players that can be online during both of the world boss events and guild battle times. I've spent in just the last week almost $300 on this game and there are free players of lower level than me that can level up their npc's faster than I can and can get items from the area shop because they don't have to rely on only the battlegrounds to get insignias.

spend almost $300 and still weaker then free players :P:P you defintly spend your balens wrong then
                  Last edited by R23604257; 11-14-2013, 02:23 AM.

Comment

• lol exactly if thats the case.
                    i m not a cash plyrs still manage kick vips

Comment

• 2.1 gives a real boost to vip plyrs introducind advance skill in acadmy

Comment

• Originally posted by MaaSe View Post
                        hmmm... first u guys, take out Bloodfang! ok, i said, no i can do dragon boss... but now?? dragon is to damn late for me... no more gold for boss... "nice" job R2, thx alot... keep up the "god work"!
                        It's ragnoch ,the worm boss, whose schedule will be moved from 16:00-17:00 to 11:35 - 12:35 and not the dragon boss.

The Magic is Within Ourselves

Comment

• is that true ? w8 i check again

Comment

• yeah..same too,,thats the only WB i can attend always and then that WB i attend was just like the first WB ,,,first and 3rd WB always miss it...dont do this

Comment

• R223993594 I hear you and I agree and understand your frustration but, cash players do keep this game going but, spend it wisely. Choose the moments when you spend it )

Comment

• gm please stop changing wb time i cant do any now its bad enough i only have 2 now and now i cant do any

Comment

Working...
                                X