No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 11/14 @ 2:30 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• main reason of lag is wartune server cant handle much plrs at same time thats the reason at wb gb most of lag hapens

Comment

• at 1st wb i m at university and dragon time is change now so not a chance ti join dragon i miss wb and last hit

Comment

• u from armor is lag exist on armor servers

Comment

• See ?
          Be Wise Dude

Comment

• >.......

Comment

• good news for those who still manage to join last wb more gold for them but less inspiration

Comment

• lot of new faces in top 10 in worlod boss because most of plyrs are sleping at last world boss time

Comment

• OMG!!! My 3 Astrals Captured will be lost?how can i recover it? 2 pink stuff and 1 yellow!!....very unlucky!!!=(....i only read this message!!!=( but the maintenance start!!plz can u help! you can check my account if u like!!

Comment

• 3 astral s is thy r yellow or red ?

Comment

• Originally posted by R27134781 View Post
                      OMG!!! My 3 Astrals Captured will be lost?how can i recover it? 2 pink stuff and 1 yellow!!....very unlucky!!!=(....i only read this message!!!=( but the maintenance start!!plz can u help! you can check my account if u like!!
                      you wont get them back your own mistake for losing them.

Comment

• cant do wb now, it sucks
                        S371/Zetsuen.
                        Honor: GDK
                        KNIGHT ☣

Comment

• Thank you so much for moving the World Boss to a time when the other half of the world can get it! I have not been able to do one except on weekends and then I would have to get up in middle of the night to do it! So again i say thank you Click image for larger version

Name:	149201_537283269647777_2035990333_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	55.3 KB
ID:	1677806

Comment

• OMG!!! My 3 Astrals Captured will be lost?how can i recover it? 2 pink stuff and 1 yellow!!....very unlucky!!!=(....i only read this message!!!=( but the maintenance start!!plz can u help! you can check my account if u like!!
                            advice.. just collect more gold then do astrals again.. wish the next time u hunt astrals u get RED for the loss of ur purple/pink and yellow..
                            Name:FulLMoon
                            Class: Mage
                            Guild: GodzOfWar
                            Server:27 The Forgotten Dune

Can we be friends or can we be lovers?

Comment

• lol same hare i miss last hit too

Comment

• hello PLAESE fix this black screen and lag that all thank you so much best game i love this game 24 hours play time hahaha and im from greece welcome all country this game!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X