X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ty vm for new time of wb

Comment

• It Has Begun XD
      I agree that most people on European Servers will definitely hate this rescheduling of WB and I sympathize with you guys on that. Perhaps removing 1 WB was the worst idea ever when it came but this, for you guys I know this is a lot worse. I hope R2 makes something that will be worth the moving of 16:00 Wb as compensation for you guys.

On a side note even though I'm in a European Server as well, this WB is favorable to me XD 11:35 ST is like 7:35 pm to me and I am usually online by 11:00 ST so.... YAY! ^_^

Anyway seeya all after MT
      Last edited by FhateForever; 11-14-2013, 01:51 AM. Reason: 6:35pm changed to 7:35pm... forgot about European daylight savings, again XD

IGN: PrincessArya/LadyArya/Cleo
      BR: 179315/170765/164810

Class: Archer/Mage/Mage
      Server: ALL S69
      Guild:
      ALL in Epic
      Honor: High Commander/Imperial Commander/Elite Crusader
      Level: ALL 80
      Adv. Level:
      Honorary Dragon Ranger/Warlock/Warlock Lvl. 3

I try to be nice to those who pis.s me off the 1st time. I am a bit.ch to those who pis.s me off again after the 1st time.

My humble attempt at "Soloing" Spire a long time ago:

Comment

• I am surprised, they change vouchers to balens with ratio 20:1 , but skill reset, talent reset, inventory slot price left like in vouchers,also no balens from tree.

Comment

• hmmm... first u guys, take out Bloodfang! ok, i said, no i can do dragon boss... but now?? dragon is to damn late for me... no more gold for boss... "nice" job R2, thx alot... keep up the "god work"!

Comment

• why join european sever i played an eastcost so dont be ******

Comment

• wen* server maintance started dey are not uploaded IST so plzz can any 1 tell still long it will take to finish the MT ?/
              Last edited by Maidarcher; 11-14-2013, 01:51 AM. Reason: spelling mistake
              [S209]Featherstorm
              IGN warior -â€*Sultanâ€*( Divine)
              level :59
              BR: 62k+
              guild- MAFIA

Divine is the legend of victory :)

Comment

• this new hour wb most of us working :/ bb wb thannks r2!! :/
                Name:AmbassAdor
                Server:S338
                Race:Archer
                :cool::eek:;):p

Comment

• nice to see u online u always online whn server on main

Comment

• They didn't change the one I alwaays make, but the new change isn't that nice. I know people playing on the "wrong" server, will be happy, but for us working people, it's a arrow to the knee.

Comment

• Great all europians at +2 GMT time zone have to stay alake till 2 am for wast wb. Very nice R2. *** u R2

Comment

• Fix the lag? how about that

Comment

• be a entrepreneur bro we have to fine best posibilites of survival don't rely on 1 thing

Comment

• Wb time is mess up right now.
                            "Strange things happen to those who don't drink Wilkins."

Comment

• it was 3 wb so i have time for 2 of them you delete one okay i have one only now you change wb time so i do not have nothing how come to change time without vote i think no one off you really play the game so why you delete Bloodfang you should add again as before to give all player chance to have at lest 2 wb i think you have to change the game as player like not as u like

Comment

• isn't it better for WB time to be 11:00 until 12 : 00 instead of 11:35 until 12 : 35
                                it'll reduce our time for arena. and too much free time between tank and WB..

Comment

Working...
                                X