No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 11/14 @ 2:30 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow such smart thing to move ragnoch from 16-17 to 11-12 no boss can be done now...
    RAGE ON
    Name: KingofLight
    Server:(S15) Shirine of Skaiya
    Guild:RAGE
    LVL:62

Comment

• I like the 1st wb and the last Wb...to bad its old raggy and not good ole bloodfang, but at least now it won't disrupt my sleep cycle anymore
      Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

• it will be better if u change the time for last boss
        NO WAY! thats the only WB that i can enter.. LOL
        better they return 3 WB then give 2 attempts only so some guys can have chance to get more gold.. yup! yup! GOOD IDEA..
        Name:FulLMoon
        Class: Mage
        Guild: GodzOfWar
        Server:27 The Forgotten Dune

Can we be friends or can we be lovers?

Comment

• Originally posted by ABPLONER View Post
          ty Flame_Ace
          no problem

The Magic is Within Ourselves

Comment

• who from indonesia ? pm me

Comment

• well they can't please everyone.. personally i like not having the first wb.. would miss it half the time anyway... making the night time one earlier would of been better for a lot of people. the 16.00 was the best timed one for me but like i said cant please everyone... but on average.. 16.00 and 22.00 worked best for most i think.. so why they moving it.. if its not broke.. don't fix it!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by DarkDeziress View Post
                well they can't please everyone.. personally i like not having the first wb.. would miss it half the time anyway... making the night time one earlier would of been better for a lot of people. the 16.00 was the best timed one for me but like i said cant please everyone... but on average.. 16.00 and 22.00 worked best for most i think.. so why they moving it.. if its not broke.. don't fix it!!!
                I AGREE.. nice 1 Dark
                Name:FulLMoon
                Class: Mage
                Guild: GodzOfWar
                Server:27 The Forgotten Dune

Can we be friends or can we be lovers?

Comment

• Originally posted by Flame_Ace View Post
                  Being VIP has no connect in having more chance in getting apollo seal, instead cashers have the greater chance since they can spend balens for cloud city chest and hopefully get apollo. Non-cashers have no chance of getting apollo, not until apollo is farmable and its not possible as of now.
                  Its been said that would be in 2.3 the case (

Comment

• Unicorn have Horn!Pegasus have WIngs!!! This 2 Mythical creatures is different for your information!!!

Comment

• Mods/GM's/7Road/ R2,
                      Whoever it may concern,

Any progress on the lag issues. This game is actually unplayable at this time. And don't say that my pc and internet connection needs to be worked upon. I have a very good pc with an excellent internet connection. So, please see the current lag issues are resolved.

Also, a big Thank You for making this game more time consuming. Not sure if you guys will ever understand the concept of minimum game play and maximum benefit (for both Balenors and non-balenors)

Here are some of the very famous enhancements u guys have made:
                      1 - A super duper laggy game. Even Flash would bow down its head stating, I'm not soooooooo laggggyyyyy. Its the code/server load.
                      2 - Sylph Atoll - never ending concept (Even a player with 24 hrs of game play will bother to take a break)
                      3 - Awesome pop-ups for everything i do in cloud city. Ex: You sure you want to enter the Market Place (Enter/Leave). Why in this living world I need a pop-up reminding me, whether i actually need to see the items in the market items. (Its like: U have been warned: U have entered the restricted place, but we are so very generous that we give you the option to "Leave"). And FYI... My mount just don't automatically run to the market place. I make it run.....Why did I get to the market place if I needed to Leave, to waste my time?
                      4 - A job that was very much possible in 1-click is now actually at-least 2 clicks.
                      5- Numerous bugs - I dont have the time and patience to report them individually (Testing team is actually a non-existing team in this case)
                      6- Misc issues....-I'll update this when I have time.

I hope u guys don't delete it. And sorry for any typos....

Thank You
                      IGN - SK006
                      Server - Kabam-S15
                      Char - Lvl 70 Mage
                      Playing since - I don't bother to remember
                      VIP (Yes/No) - Yes
                      VIP Level - 9
                      VIP Points - 8400+

Comment

• Originally posted by DarkDeziress View Post
                        well they can't please everyone.. personally i like not having the first wb.. would miss it half the time anyway... making the night time one earlier would of been better for a lot of people. the 16.00 was the best timed one for me but like i said cant please everyone... but on average.. 16.00 and 22.00 worked best for most i think.. so why they moving it.. if its not broke.. don't fix it!!!

but it was broken seen far more complaints about 1st boss being removed then i see on changing time on ragnoch.

now those people get their 1st world boss again ( and i am pretty sure some of them still complain)

Comment

• what possessed u to move it back into a time where people are all at work

Comment

• it a good change for asean player. that can not catch with all WB. hope that u can creat servers for asean too...

Comment

• Originally posted by R23604257 View Post
                              spend almost $300 and still weaker then free players :P:P you defintly spend your balens wrong then
                              Sometimes it might not be his fault you know. The luck factor is kinda spoiling the game especially on the runes system. How is it fair that someone spends less than $100 to get many ancient rune packs giving him chaos runes while another spends $600 and didn't get a single ancient rune pack....there are so many things now that depends on one's luck which skews the balance even more since some don't even have to spend much to overtake another person who spent more than twice they did on the same things.
                              IGN: Athena
                              Guild: Warriors
                              Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                              Class: Archer
                              Difficulty Level: Noob
                              BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

• lot's of greedy pos players here.
                                would be better suggestion to say "make the WB spawn every 12hours" not blah blah stupid **** time.
                                u might be spending money in this game but that doesnt mean u can be fully godly and better than none money spender.
                                there's a thing called "skilled player" that can survive in a game and become good without spending money js.

Comment

Working...
                                X