[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 11/14 @ 2:30 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by momounlove View Post
    it a good change for asean player. that can not catch with all WB. hope that u can creat servers for asean too...
    How is it good when it is now 7:30pm for most asean players when some of us get off work at 6+pm and takes more than an hr to reach home. Does that mean we should work overtime till 7+ everyday and go home only at 9pm?
    IGN: Athena
    Guild: Warriors
    Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
    Class: Archer
    Difficulty Level: Noob
    BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

• Are u crazy change to that time? That time I have to cook and eat rice! What the ****?

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
          Sometimes it might not be his fault you know. The luck factor is kinda spoiling the game especially on the runes system. How is it fair that someone spends less than $100 to get many ancient rune packs giving him chaos runes while another spends $600 and didn't get a single ancient rune pack....there are so many things now that depends on one's luck which skews the balance even more since some don't even have to spend much to overtake another person who spent more than twice they did on the same things.

i understand what you are saying but still has nothing to do with cashers vs free players .

free players will not have those runes either. so no advantage for either one there.

but with almost $300 dollars spend wings, cloth(extra rage) and mounts would make a very large difference between free player and casher

Comment

• That would be great

Comment

• (How is it good when it is now 7:30pm for most asean players when some of us get off work at 6+pm and takes more than an hr to reach home. Does that mean we should work overtime till 7+ everyday and go home only at 9pm?)

Asian Country has different time zones.

Comment

• For Indonesian.... 16.00 time server = 4.00 = time for sleep = cant partisipant
                22.00 time server = 10.00 = time to work = cant partisipant
                11:35 timeserver = 23.35 = time before sleep

its ok r2games, give us a good dream........ xD
                WARTUNE : ang2110 - <AlQuimia> - Mage - S86
                LOA : ang2110 - <> - Knight - S5 :)

Comment

• fix the lag and also losing connection lost in b/w bloodline

Comment

• fix lag .............Boom
                    name : MONARCH
                    class : archer lvl 80
                    server : S3
                    guild : HERMES

Comment

• Originally posted by R23604257 View Post
                      i understand what you are saying but still has nothing to do with cashers vs free players .

free players will not have those runes either. so no advantage for either one there.

but with almost $300 dollars spend wings, cloth(extra rage) and mounts would make a very large difference between free player and casher
                      i agree with you both still there could be a little bit more direction when that luck can or has increased in the Mystery Shop....

Comment

• btw i spend more than 10k balens to get apollo from the chest, n i dont get any apollo, but lot people in my server get apollo just only opened 2 daily box, its really really not fair for me.. u know i think more often ur char buy balens or more higher your vip level, the system will make harder anything for u to get something from lucky box, this game only rob their donatur SUCK!!

Comment

• i want to know why the hell the one of the three world boss battles removed? and if for good reason then why the hell is the max total life of the current 2 not increased a couple million more (HP)?

Comment

• bad timing change

Comment

• Originally posted by ABPLONER View Post
                              i agree with you both still there could be a little bit more direction when that luck can or has increased in the Mystery Shop....

impossible i think cause luck comes from the person itself not from r2.

r2 only decides after how many boxes sold the item drops you gotta be the lucky one to get that specific box.

so chances are actually equall for all buyers based on luck.

Comment

• any one think of us Aussie players that get home to find maint is taking 3 hours from my game time every week how long do I need to stay up just to do one thing? I get nothing and still see ppl cry about (I miss WB)
                                Wake up ppl I'ts not the time zone that is bad and admit it you all will keep playing
                                take a walk in my day today I get nothing

Comment

Working...
                                X